[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I go from ISTJ to ENTJ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1504158108810.png (941KB, 1484x2152px) Image search: [Google]
1504158108810.png
941KB, 1484x2152px
How do I go from ISTJ to ENTJ?
>>
Myers-Briggs test is a meme
>>
That's not how personality works
>>
>>18680424
by trying to be more extroverted in your behavior and abstract in your thinking.

myers-briggs test is an absolute meme made by wishful thinking women during a typology craze. the fact people credit it still generates millions of dollars of revenue, but the real force keeping it alive is people's desire to understand themselves in spite of good logic - kind of like a horoscope.
>>
>>18680442
what do you mean by this
>>
>>18680472
Personality is who you are. You can't permanently change something so deeply, fundamentally rooted in yourself.
>>
>>18680486
this is also untrue. personality changes. that information is so mainstream now that you can just Google it

let typology die, pop-psychology-fags
>>
>>18680424
I guess you just have to learn to really enjoy being around people
>>
>>18680430
agree. binary sides makes it so shitty and extreme
>>
>>18680472
Since I was going to say that as well:
>M-B is a good test for immature personalities
>it tells you which functions are underdeveloped, and tells you about your future challenges
>you won't just switch from one personality type to an other, but as you grow and the functions balance out you will move towards an ideal 'center', it might test out as a different type sometimes
You're an ISTJ?
Your challenges lie in your feeling and intuiting functions, and it sounds like you want to work on your intuition. Also you want to change style of intuition, from extraverted to introverted, you'll probably find it easier to boost your intuition up first.
Good luck on your journey.
>>
>>18680987
not to mention the fact that each side is based on completely theoretical and unfounded

I found this smug place called rational wiki where they explain people's beliefs that make no sense (original illuminati still operating, ghost) and they actually said that MBTI is not psuedoscience because it correlates with the Big 5.

Imo the Big 5 just describes a disposition, not a permanent personality type. It's most binary bullshit like you said.

meanwhole OP isn't even giving it this much critical thought, more compliant thought like a horoscope reader

not to be mean or anything. I was into this stuff five years ago.
>>
>>18680994
>that'll be $15 dollars
>>
>>18680424
Why do people here take myer briggs so seriously. It's a load of meaningless bullshit.
>>
>>18681013
same reason there are bible literalists. it's info people want to hear coming from self-proclaimed experts, so why argue.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.