[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a gf/wife cheats, do you blame the woman, the Chad, yourself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1503954095081.jpg (17KB, 411x292px) Image search: [Google]
1503954095081.jpg
17KB, 411x292px
If a gf/wife cheats, do you blame the woman, the Chad, yourself or everyone?
>>
You blame the Jews for creating this society
>>
Everybody is at fault. The only exception is if the homewrecker honestly had no clue the person they were with was in a relationship
>>
you for not fulfilling partners needs. Partner for not being honest and betrayal(this takes the bulk of the guilt) home wrecker for having no respect for other people's relationship, unless they had no clue
>>
>>18680449
you think that every member of the elite is Jewish, and therefore the Jews are to blame for everything? that's completely delusional. don't argue. I don't give a remote shit.

>>18680373
for the action itself, the cheating partner is to blame. you said it yourself, they agreed to rules and then didn't follow them.

maybe it involves the faults of everyone, but the one person who definitively did something wrong is the cheater
>>
>>18680373
Blame the jews for creating this society, hate the woman, and the chad. There's nothing wrong with you if your woman is a fucking whore and can't keep her hands to herself. Nothing fucking pisses me off worse than some thot cheating.
>>
>>18680373
everyone but mainly the woman
>>
I always blame the woman.

I don't blame the Chad because he may have wanted her, but it takes two to tango, and it's still primarily the woman's fault for willing to cooperate with him.

I don't blame myself because if I really am that inadequate to the woman, she should've at least dumped me first.
>>
The person doing the cheating takes the majority of the blame. The person being cheated on may be involved in the mess behind why but the cheater needs to address their problems more constructively. The person not in a relationship takes fault in being complicit but if they do not pursue an attachment/didn't know then they are usually let off the hook.
>>
>>18680373

You can blame anyone you want. It still doesn't at all contribute to what you must do to overcome it. If your partner makes a choice to cheat on you then obviously they are responsible for their actions but once you lay the blame then what? What does assigning blame accomplish?

Introspection is good. Looking back and figuring out where things went wrong or if you perhaps missed a lot of signs that the relationship was over can be helpful. Blame is often times pretty arbitrary. Blame can only be used as a weapon and after a traumatic break up you can't use weapons to heal yourself. Weapons won't help you move on.
>>
>>18680373
the gf or wife. If they are unhappy and hate my guts then make it easy on both of us and end it but that's not usually the case. To them cheating is temporary and in secret so they can maintain outwardly a loving relationship. Totally selfish.
>>
>>18680373
You blame the person who cheats

Chad's not the one that has the responsibility for your relationship, so you can't blame the chad
You are not the one cheating, so you can't blame yourself
If your SO cheats it's their fault alone. Because they are the ones who break the promise, the trust, and they are the ones that lie and betray
If you blame the chad or yourself I'm sorry to tell you but you are retarded. There is no excuse for these things

"Oh but I was alone and you were so far away"
"Oh but I felt disconnected"
"I was drunk"
"It just happened"
"I felt we were growing apart"

People who justify cheaters or people who are cheaters are not people worth love or time
>>
its easier to forgive an enemy than it is to forgive a friend.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.