[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you stop being addicted to loneliness. Some backstory,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (185KB, 1920x817px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185KB, 1920x817px
How do you stop being addicted to loneliness.

Some backstory, my family is quite well off, and while my sisters and parents have always got along, ever since I was a kid I never really enjoyed the same stuff they did. They still love me but there's an obvious divide, which is fine. We moved every 2-3 years when I was growing up, all around the world, and I got used to leaving behind everything and moving on with life really fast. After 5 or 6 times I stopped bothering to make new friends as much. This doesn't mean I became a friendless shut in, just never really got that close to anyone. Now I'm 20 and still struggle to get close to people, I keep going through this yearly circle of getting a new friend group, basically as a different person, and then isolating myself a short while later and not talking to them again. I don't know how to stop this but it means I spend a good 3-4 months of the depressed and lonely. Last year I started university, I'm doing really well, get along with everyone in my course, get good grades and get along well with my lecturers, but I'm afraid that I'll do something drastic to separate myself, which is worrying cause I have another 2 years, and I'm living with friends this year. Please help if you have any understanding of this situation, sorry if this post is a mess I'm writing this on mobile so expect formatting and proofreading to be garbage.
>>
Don't wanna bump but have to lol
>>
Now this is just ironic
>>
Fuck, please help me
>>
>>18680308
I dont know anon, its hard to break such a deep rooted habit such as that. I guess just try to find someone and get really close to them. if all else fails, loneliness isn't too bad. I wouldnt take my advice too seriously, i don't know too much on the subject.
>>
>>18680431
Thanks anyway.
>>
>>18680308
Sorry anon, got no advice, though I can say for you're situation, you have it good. I knew a family who moved constantly, home-schooled their children (with a lot of Catholic propaganda), then sent them to public in the middle of high school. Their daughter (who I saw once or twice), was an emo shit who told me that the age of consent should be 14. I later learned she tried slitting her wrists, and the family plans on moving again, this time cross-country. Not the most stable of families.
>>
>>18680454
That's... Reassuring? Although mental health problems are super common in my family I seem to have dodged most of those too so I guess I am lucky
>>
Bumping again cause I'm super desperate for advice
>>
>>18680308
>suspiria
I gazed upon you and knew you were my nigga
>>
>>18680502
Suuuch a dope film.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.