[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170901_205504.jpg (283KB, 1225x2008px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170901_205504.jpg
283KB, 1225x2008px
My cum is full of these little yellow stones and everytime I cum it hurts a lot, especially at the tip ruining the orgasm completely
What the fuck do I have. Is it prostatis or something related?
>>
>>18680095
see a doctor lmao
>>
>>18680113

But I'm 18 and my mom will know i masturbate frequently
>>
>>18680114
Google it you stupid fuck
>>
>>18680117

I CANT FIND ANYTHING THATS WHY IM ASKING HERE
>>
>>18680122
Try with different search terms. Try Virtual Teen forums. And then tell your mom you had a wet dream and those things came out of you. This is not normal. Seek medical attention man.
>>
>>18680095
Looks like infection of some sort. Go to doctor: Urologist and take this with you as a proof.
>inb4 random excuse meme
Your penis will fall off. Also every adult know that stupid teens fap all day every day. You know why? Because they have done the same at that age.

GO TO FUCKING UROLOGIST.
>>
Get to a doctor. Masturbation is normal because of the environment humans live in nowadays, so nobody gives a shit about anything but the actual problem. And then fuck off from 4chan, you're too young.
>>
>>18680095
God is cursing you for all being lazy perverted sick fucks
>>
>>18680129
>>18680133

It only hurts when ejaculating not when Im pissing. Isnt it better wait a week and see if it goes away?
>>
>>18680181
Yeah, wait a few days, maybe you will die in the meantime. But who cares, you live only once right?

GO TO A FUCKING DOCTOR!
>>
>>18680199

Dude I literally dont feel nothing unless Im masturbating. Alsothe healthcare in my country sucks
>>
>>18680203
Sure, you will just go sterile, have prostate infection, cancer, infection or other very funny thing.

Dont go to doctor.
>>
>>18680208

why are you doing that
>>
>>18680212
I just gave you advice you wanted to hear.
>>
>>18680114
Or you don't tell your mom why you're seeing a doctor.
>>
>>18680114
She probably already knew you fumb duck
>>
I fapped again and it hurted less this time, I didnt find any yellow jelly again
Maybe its a inflamation in the urethra
>>
>>18680114
You're mom already knows you master bate, but if you're that worries about it tell her it burns when you pee or something. You should probably go to a clinic.
>>
>>18680114
Your mom already knows you masturbate frequently
>>
Prostate stones.
Similar mechanics to kidney stones.

Drink more water dingus.
>>
>>18680095
That's chlaymidia infection
>>
>>18680095
My googling turns up a number of theories. Most of them revolve around not clearing either urine or semen completely when you piss or ejaculate, leaving fluid behind which then develops crystals.
>>
No idea what is going on here, but I am curious and watching the thread. If it hurts only when cumming and not during routine urination, we can suspect that it is a function present in the system involved in ejaculation and not the system excreting urine. The yellow coloration in the seminal fluid means that SOMETHING abnormal is accumulating in the system which is cause for concern. Definitely something to take to a doctor, as it may affect your future reproductive ability or having testicles at all. Plz update with developments.
>>
Drink more water, youre dehydrated
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.