[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not sure how to deal with boyfriend's fetish/fantasy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: tired-women.jpg (21KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
tired-women.jpg
21KB, 620x349px
I (27F) have been with my boyfriend (30) for 5 years. I love him and things are generally great except for one thing. A sexual fetish he has. He first told me about it last year and I was glad he trusted me enough to share it but as of late, (like the past 2 months) he talks about it frequently...nearly everyday, always brings it up during sex especially and keeps begging me to fulfill it to the point where I am really starting to get annoyed because it doesn't really excite me. How can I get him to just stop? I tried telling him to cool down because it makes me a little uncomfortable but he just keeps bringing it up. What should I do?
>>
What's the fetish?
>>
>>18679893
what's his fetish anon?

i'm a girl and embarrassingly enough have a crippling piss fetish.

i told my boyfriend of two years this when we were dating and he wasn't really into it, but would occasionally do it for me.

i think if you occasionally fulfill it he'll stop nagging and you won't have to do it constantly or have to hear him talk about it constantly
>>
>>18679901
>>18679894

My boss (who is 50 years old) sometimes flirts with me. I don't really reciprocate and I told my bf. He asked if I find my boss attractive and I was like "I dunno kinda?" because he really is cute but in an older "dad" kind of way and I always thought he was way too old for me even if I were single. So basically my bf wants me to go on a date with him, suck him off, film it on my phone and send it to him. He's told me more and he wants it to go further eventually but that's the main one he wants to start off with and he just WON'T stop talking about it.
>>
>>18679909
Wtf so your bf is a cuck?
>>
Leave that cuck.
>>
>>18679909
Tell him that he's being a fucking cuck and it's a huge turn off, and that it's really disrespectful to you that he thinks he should be able bitch at you into doing something sexual with someone your not even into. Further more it's a horible idea because if you then your kind of obligated to keep doing things and fuck your boss or it could wind up costing you your job. This is a bad idea and your bf sounds like a selfish pussy guy.
>>
>>18679893
let him know that you're not interested, and if he keeps asking then you'll have to break up with him. I know it's hard but it's literally the only way.
>>
>>18679909
holy shit that's bad, u need to tell him fuck no
>>
>>18679909
Your bf is into NTR, best you can do is to pretend that you're doing it with someone else.
>>
This is copy pasta
>>
>>18679909
Fuck it, just have your boss breed you. Have your """boyfriend""" raise the baby.
>>
>>18680938
>>18680938
>>18680938
>>18680938
>>18680938
This, go home, nothing to see here.
>>
We already told you to leave his cucked ass last month, OP
>>
>>18679909
tell him to fuck off thats terrible.

Might be time to find someone else if he keeps insisting.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.