[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 28

File: download.png (3KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
3KB, 225x225px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships, fart guy and the guy who stuffs his pants
Fuck off
>>
Why do some very good looking straight women have nothing but gay friends? Is it like some sort of defense mechanism? Sign of being burned in past relationship/s?
>>
>>18679559
When they say bring something on the table regarding dating , what do they mean?
Is it about personality?
Or material stuff?
>>
>>18679571
Gay male friends? She likes the company of men but doesn't want the bother of "nice guy syndrome".
Gay female friends? She might be a closeted lesbian.
>>
>>18679585
They mean be able to provide something to the relationship that some Joe off the street can't. Differentiate yourself.
>>
>>18679585
Personality mainly. Are you a good conversation partner? Do you have chemistry with your date? Do you have drive in life, prospects, ambition?
>>
>>18679588

I'm thinking of a woman I know and it seems to be largely both gay men and lesbians though she has one bisexual female friend in a heterosexual relationship.
>>
>>18679598

Not the same Anon but if I said no to all those how fucked am I?
>>
>>18679585
That depends on what you want from your partner.

If you want a pure conservative virgin house waifu then yes you will need to provide money to support her. If you want a 10/10 lingerie model when you're a fat 3/10 on a good day, yes you will need to provide money to entice her.

If you want an average girl and an average relationship then you mostly just have to provide personality. Are you fun for her to be around? Do you provide her emotional support? Stability? Commitment? Loyalty? Affection? Excitement?

You don't have to provide everything, of course, but you need to provide something.
>>
>>18679602

she probably had one gay friend growing up and appreciated the dynamic + saw how hard they had it in life, so quickly became a supporter and got wrapped up in the community.
>>
>>18679605
If you don't have chemistry with your date then yeah, you're pretty fucked. But why would you want to be with someone you have no spark with anyway?
>>
>>18679617

Being pretty introverted I don't have any kind of spark with anyone. Any sort of bonding with anyone usually just requires lots of time. Is dating something I should even bother with?
>>
>>18679605
Very, good news is those are all skills that can be learned. Nothing you aren't capable of having.

Well except chemistry to a degree, that's just something you either have or don't with a specific individual. But even if you don't have it with one person, doesn't mean you won't have it with every single person on earth.
>>
>>18679559

>movies for a first date?

Oh my goodness just don't! Ffs you cannot talk about shit while watching the movie and at the end of it so many shit happened that both of you won't be able to discuss about it... You will just remain in an awkward "tf happened" state of mind
>>
Guys

When you talk to a girl online, do you change your attitude towards her when you see how she looks like? Why would you?

Recently, I tried making some online friends because I'd like to practice my spoken english a little. I picked people over shared interests only, and ignored all guys who tried to flirt with me because I'm not interested in an online boyfriend or some shit like that.
Today a couple of guys I've been talking to asked me to share a pic of me. I think it's fair, so I shared a selfie.
They both complimented me (one told me I am beautiful, the other told me I'm very cute), but then became extremely awkward and short in their replies.
I don't understand what is happening.
>>
>>18679641
You have power over men with you appearance
>>
>>18679639
>not knowing how to do movie dates right
>>
>>18679647
A power that makes them want to ignore me? I don't get it.
>>
>>18679651
Maybe those guys are clueless and have no idea how to talk to a pretty girl.
>>
>>18679638

I'm a royal fucking dunce and try as I might I've never picked it up. I feel like I need someone to lead me by the hand. Any good resources on how to be a gentleman you can suggest?
>>
>>18679651
They're scared of embarrassing themselves in front of you.
>>
>>18679651

Pretty girls make guys stupid and get flustered. Congrats, you must be a catch.
>>
Granted you could also be a beast with snaggleteeth and anibrow, but I want to think the best of you, Anon.
>>
>>18679650

Kek you may be right but going to watch a movie should not be the only plan for the date

>doesn't know how to make proper movie date

Then /adv/ me anon
>>
>>18679559
Can't tell if a girl is into me or not. We dated a bit in high school but it fell through and I haven't talked to her in nearly 7 years. Looked her up a few weeks ago and started chatting with her.
>asks me why when I'm not being talkative
>talks to me all day, everyday
>at first I had to ask her to hang out but she asks me now
>watches movies with me alone in her basement and wants me to go grocery shopping with her
>I haven't openly made a move on her but she didn't seem uncomfortable when I moved to sit next to her and put my arm behind her but not touching
This all seems to point to an interest in me but I brought up my feelings at one point and she said
"I mean I like talking to you and hanging out with you but I'm not interested in anything more than friends."
I don't know if she's just trying to be coy or what. During the 7 year separation I got real depressed at various points and went whole years without going outside even once; I just don't know how people interact anymore.
>>
>>18679682

You might be good company. Take her at her word.
>>
Girls, if you're at a party or wherever, do you like it when guys approach you and start talking to you?
I'm currently looking for a relationship since my last one a couple months ago. A girl I'm very close with says that I'm trying too hard at parties when it comes to talking to girls. She said that you should let girls come to you instead of talking to them as that's "trying too hard."
I know every girl is different, but how accurate is this? What do other guys think of this? I'm not a Chad, but I'm /fit/ and most of my friends rate me as 7.5/10. Very rarely have I had a girl approach me at a party; I've always initiated and they seem pretty interested/excited to talk to someone.
>>
>get a tinder match
>hit it off
>suggest a meet up and get her phone number
>write "hey :)" on whats app, she writes the same back
>tell her that she has a very pretty profile picture
>she never responds
I don't get it
>>
>>18679641
If you're not interested in flirting, don't talk to guys. Men and women are not meant to be "friends". If you don't believe me, try telling your most innocent male "friend" that you desire him and watch what happens.

Make online friends of your own gender.
>>
As a white guy, how do I attract more black girls on tinder? I'm reasonably successful and well put together for my age (22 with good job and degree) but I never seem to match with any.
>>
>>18679667
I'm slightly over average, not really a model or anything.

>>18679663
What for? I'm a college girl who spends her friday nights on 4chan, what's more embarrassing than that?

>>18679657
So do you guys just kinda assume that girls you meet online are ugly or something? Because they talked to me just fine.
>>
Why do girls never want to go on weekday dates? I'm talking to a few different girls and usually the only days they want to hang out is the weekend, but this is usually when I hang out with my other friends and practice with my band. Why?
>>
>>18679711
>having normal healthy social life?
>>
>>18679705

Most people aren't models. I imagine if you were you'd be busy making loads of cash while doing massive amounts of coke while not eating.

You're good looking enough to make men stupid. Be proud!
>>
>>18679722
They were giving short answers because it's harder to type with one hand. Not because they lost their minds.
>>
That cute girl (my acquaintance) who works at the hospital waved at me yesterday and today. :D
I wish I had a chance with her.
>>
how do you know you're in love when you're 30?
>>
>>18679701
>Make online friends of your own gender.
There aren't girls on the internet :^)

I tried, but they seem unresponsive or anyway uninterested because I don't have a cock. Which is fair.

Guys were pretty normal/pleasant to talk to up till then. Since I'm not interested in developing the thingy in something deep or personal, I though ti was fine.
>>
>>18679841

Wave back, ya fuckin' dope!
>>
>>18679711
Because most people have work or classes during the week?
>>
>>18679842
Does love change with age?
>tfw 29 and never had a relationship

>>18679845
Penises don't like chatting if they don't have a chance with you. #justpenisesthings

>>18679850
I do, but I want more.
>>
>>18679879
>Penises don't like chatting if they don't have a chance with you. #justpenisesthings
Yet they talked to me for days without even knowing how I looked like.
>>
>>18679883
Exactly, DAYS, not months.
>>
>>18679892
Again, I'm fine with it. I am not looking for a close friendship.
I want someone to talk to sporadically, in english.
I don't understand the drastic change in behaviour after I show them a pic of me.
>>
File: 1399726415087.jpg (67KB, 635x425px) Image search: [Google]
1399726415087.jpg
67KB, 635x425px
I recently rejected a guy.
He was really nice and it bothered me but lately he has been different.
He took the rejection quite well, actually it was the easiest rejection in my life because he said that's ok, thanked me for giving him a direct answer and seemed to instantly not give a shit.
But he has changed in the last two weeks, he is still really nice but less of a doormat and he has started teasing me a little and cheekily demanding things for me like giving my seat to him or making him tea.
He has also removed his filter and seems to have a filthy sense of humor.
We went for dinner before and he payed against my wishes but we are going for dinner again soon and he told me I am paying this time.

What the hell has happened to him? These are not negative changes, he is still a nice guy and I still like him as a friend but it is like he is a different person.
Usually guys I reject either still fawn over me without giving up or become creepy dickheads.
I am 19 and he is 23.
>>
>>18679879

I had 3 relationships, now I feel strange. I met a sort of mummy girl. I like her, maybe I'm in love. She has a bf of course.
>>
>>18679900
If you're pretty, penises become afraid of falling in love. If you're ugly, who the fuck wants to talk with a ugly, anyway?
t. Ugly guy who could practice English as well.
>>
>>18679907
Whats his name?
>>
>>18679925
Mark, why?
>>
>>18679907
Either he is pretty chill or he didn't give up

>don't be a pain and don't ask him your friendship is at stake
>if you don't give a f just clarify things woth him
>>
>>18679929
Sounds like a similar situation. Thought you would be someone I know.
>>
>>18679931
Suppose he is probably just chill, he seems to brush things off fairly easily.
If he didn't give up he would probably still act the way he did right?

>>18679941
How did that similar situation turn out?
>>
>>18679907
He stopped kissing up to you I guess?
>He has also removed his filter and seems to have a filthy sense of humor.
He prolly thinks of you as a friend now.
>>
>>18679845
Wut? Are you telling me that girls on the internet are being bitches to each others?

>My gosh women are even complicated on the internet
>>
>>18679978
No, not bitches.
There are less girls than guys online. And some of those girls are just not interested in building friendship with women when they can have men orbiting them. Becoming friends requires time and effort, having an orbiter doesn't.
I've met a couple of girls and am talking to them, too - but I enjoy being friends with males too
>>
>>18679950
Was as his place and I can tell you that if you stimulate him to much he will come back to his senses and ask once again

>the friendzone when you are a chill guy

Just trying to get friendly with her because you are too confused about your own feelings. Of course he may have changed but it only because he has decided to not because his mind told him to. Meaning

>If your friend discovers about his true feelings about you he may fall in love a second time with you...

I hope I am wrong about him because he seems to be a good guy otherwise It will just sadly confirm my experience
>>
>>18679950
I simply moved on from her after a short while and began talking to other girls. I feel like her rejecting me allowed me to be more open with girls. I'm not as shy and allow my own unique style of comedy to come out. Ite awesome. I'm actually glad she rejected me in hindsight. Even though she was a easy 9/10 for me at the time I ended up dodging a bullet after the fact.
>>
>>18679678
Movie dates aren't good first dates by themselves yes, but if you aren't making physical contact on a movie date you're not doing it right. Throw that arm around her, you know there are more ways to progress a relationship than strictly verbal right? You should be utilizing more than just verbal communication
>>
>>18679711
>Why do girls not want to hang out on the weekdays?
>I want to hang with friends on the weekend and not go on dates.

Maybe they're exactly like you.
>>
Looking for some advice here, sorry about the length in advance
>Be friends with a group of girls since high school, never really hung out until college when they hung out with me and my roommate (mainly because of my roommate, but that's not important)
>Girl C has relationship/depression issues
>Last year Girl A called Girl B (at our place), they all turned on that girl without a second thought
>They all moved in together, Girls A, B, C, and D
>Girls A, B, and D start to get close, Girl B starts to feel excluded
>They bring it up to me, I try to help Girl C out even though they say that she is doing it for attention and it's all in her head
>One conversation with her and I can clearly tell that something is going on and she needs to see someone
>I tell her and her roommates that, everyone agrees except for C
>C texts me the other night at a party feeling down, talk to her for a bit
>I ask A and B if they have a group chat without C not because I care but because I don't want to lie to C when I'm helping her
>They overreact and say that outsiders shouldn't get involved
>I get a little pissed and say I can't just watch a friend who's hurting
>I ask C if she needs to talk, she leaves the party without telling her roommates
>A and B call me multiple times (that I don't hear or see until after) while I'm walking and talking with C, but I don't care
>>My main priority is making sure my friend is okay, I know they're just going to yell at me anyway
>A texts me shit like "I'm glad you're there for C but can't answer my calls or texts. And the not responding is not okay"
>B says "This is unnecessary and ruining our fun"
>I drop contact (except for a streak on snapchat that A let die) with them except for C to make sure they're alright
So now I'm trying to branch out (which I should have done before) and not deal with bullshit for trying to help someone clearly in need. What I want to know is: Was I wrong? I don't get why they got so pissy over this and are holding grudges.
>>
File: 1497058013455.jpg (48KB, 498x456px) Image search: [Google]
1497058013455.jpg
48KB, 498x456px
For the gents:
If a girl said that she likes you, (before you say it to her) would you still consider her to be wife material?

I'm 99% positive that I'm going to explode if I don't tell him.
>>
I'm in love with a female coworker that helped me recover after a particularly bad case of drug-induced paranoia and depression. Unfortunately for me, she is already in a stable relationship, so asking her out is not an option.

Acting as if I'm only interested in being friends feels disingenuous to me, but just moving on with my life seems really ungrateful after all she's done for me, and would surely end up hurting her.
>>
>>18680052
Sure if she's a cool girl. Honestly it doesn't really matter to me personally as long as it happens.
>>
>>18680052
Of course. Granted, I'd be thankful that anyone likes me, but it's a compliment and I don't see the need in making sure that I'm the first person to admit feelings.
>>
>>18680052

TELL HIM AND I WILL HAVE SAVED THE LIFE OF BOTH OF YOU
>>
>>18680057
I've been in a situation like yours, anon. Honestly, hold it in. It's going to really hurt for 3-4 months, but it'll get better. You'll feel better. You can make it through this
>>
>>18680052
I would have at the back of my mind the thought that shes' thirsty
>>
>>18680052
Yeah.
>>
Girls and guys, what do you think of people who have self-harmed? Just to clarify, I'm a guy who has done it a few times within the past 6 months (first started in March) and I think about it periodically if I get really down. My upper arm has marks that are noticeable, but I do it there so no one notices at my job or among my peers. The only reason I ask is because my roommate hooked up with a girl the other night and said she was crazy because she had self-harm marks on her legs. I wasn't sure how to respond, and would like your input on it.
>>
Girls, would you mind a guy coming up to you in college and trying to talk to you before/after class? I feel like I'd be awkward and annoying as fuck, but I really need to get out of my shell.
>>
>>18680077
I'd be more concerned than anything. That said, I don't think I could date someone who self-harmed.

>>18680085
Depends on whether you're a complete stranger or if I know you exist, and whether you're able to do it naturally.
>>
>>18680024

>Dunno the boundaries between gentle touch and awfully unapropriate awkward touch

Tell me anon
>>
File: 1495001846032.jpg (108KB, 444x443px) Image search: [Google]
1495001846032.jpg
108KB, 444x443px
>>18680059
>>18680060
>>18680062
>>18680069
>>18680073
Thanks you guys.
>tfw having feelings for the first time at the grand old spinster agree of 23
All will be well.
>>
>>18680052
As a dude this would be an incredible relief. I'd be too shy to open up if I liked the girl, and I didn't like her it's still nice to hear
>>
File: 1489967820550.png (290KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
1489967820550.png
290KB, 680x383px
>>18680096
I'm a woman anon, I know its great when a guy puts his arm around me
>In b4 u dont spek 4 all da wimin reeeee
I'm not a super freak in this regard either. Most women speak through body language, verbal communication is nice, but body language goes much further.
>>
>>18680085
How you do it matters and your intentions. I tend to turn down any date request from complete strangers no matter how they approach, because I have no idea who they are. But if a classmate approaches me to say "Hey we have this class together, but I was wondering if you wanted to help each other out and stuff", just offering friendship or to get to know me better, thats fine.

It'd only be annoying if you didn't accept no as an answer.
And also keep in mind idk about your school but mine likes to schedule classes across campus from one another and only 10 minutes to get there, so you have to run the second class lets out. So be understanding if she doesn't have time to talk.
>>
>>18680111

>Gotta build that selfconfidence

Feels like I am taking her as an object I am not accustomed to touch other people just for the fun

>Does Karate really scared about playing with other people

Usually ends up with me doing a wrong move and hurting the other

>gotta chill the f down with them karate chop

One question anon , do you mind a complete stranger touching you?
>>
>>18680063

Thanks for the kind words. I'm not sure I can make it though, I'm already acting too conspicuously around her. Sometimes I wish people would just give up on me and let me self-destruct in peace.
>>
>>18680101
it will be okay anon! Keep us updated

tfw 24 year old spinster in luv with a younger guy

I just might follow your steps.
>>
>>18680136
I have no idea whats going on in this conversation anymore lol I'm confused anon wheres this coming from are you talking about yourself now?

Touch does not have to be that deep. A playful touch on the hand, arm above her head, it's nothing that serious.
>Karate
??? You're not fighting her anon. You're hanging out, relaxing. There should be no force in your motions at all.

>Do you mind a stranger touching you?
A complete rando straight off the street that I've never spoken to or even know their name? No.
A guy I know well enough to agree to go on a date with? Certain zones are acceptable. Basically so long as it's above the clavicle or below the knee it's just friendly or romantically charged at best.
>>
i'm honest to go curious, because i feel bad when any man gets blue balls; can any man describe to me, what does it feel like to have blue balls? (i want to try to imagine it, though i know tgat only goes so far...)
>>
>>18679907
I'm guessing he specifically avoided doing those things earlier because he thought that they might offend you or put you off. Now that he knows nothing is going to happen he's not worried about fucking things up.
>>
Girls, what does it mean when you wave at an acquaintance every time you see him?
>>
>>18680052
It'd probably make her even more wife material. It's really nice when a girl shows she has self confidence and isn't afraid to actually try and get what she wants.
>>
>>18680249
it means that i'm a friendly person
>>
>>18680249
It means I'm not an autist who doesn't understand social conventions
>>
>>18680183
It's a deep throbbing pain you feel in your testicles that persists for five to ten minutes. And out of places to get deep throbbing, rhythmic pains, your balls is one of the worst places to feel it. That being said, it's far from the worst feeling in the world, but it sure isn't pleasant.
>>
>>18680260
I wish I could be her friend, but I'd want more, so I'll keep the distance. :(
She seems like a nice person.

>>18680266
lol
>>
File: dating race.png (18KB, 495x391px) Image search: [Google]
dating race.png
18KB, 495x391px
>>18679636
No, dont bother, fap to 2D girls and die alone. You are finished. Is this what you wanted to hear so you have excuse to never try step out from your comfort zone?

>>18679692
>asking deers about hunting deers
Just dont.
>you should let girls come to you instead
Disregard every advice girls give you about dating girls. If you want somethibg from girls, go and chat them up. If you want more, ask them on date, get their number or be bold and attemp flirting, handholding, smiling whatever it takes to make her interested.

>>18679700
Wait 24 hours and ask her out again.

>>18679704
You dont. Pic related.

>>18679711
What is job and school?

>>18679841
Ask her on date dingus.

>>18679842
When she gives you boner.

>>18680052
You are supposted to talk about love first as a girl. You have nothing to lose by doing so. Happy marriage!

>>18680077
It is a red flag.

>>18680085
Do it. Smile, be friendly and ask for her phone number. Good luck!

>>18680183
It is just discomfort in your ejaculatory system aka balls, prostate, all the tubes connecting it. We invented it so the girls are more likely to allow sex to happen.

>>18680249
They want you to wave back you autist!
>>
>>18680281
>Disregard every advice girls give you about dating girls. If you want something from girls, go and chat them up

Thanks, anon. I'll just keep doing what I'm doing. I'm headed to 3 parties tonight so we'll see how it goes. By the time I start talking to a girl that seems interesting, she and her friends leave to go elsewhere and I don't feel comfortable asking if I can tag along. Is that all right to ask? I usually get asked, but I feel uncomfortable asking if she doesn't.
>>
>>18680298
>don't feel comfortable
Forget the concept of feeling awkward / uncomfortable and become social butterfly. If you want to tag along with some bitch, what do you have to lose by asking? Except your virginity.

Dont forget to smile. Everybody love smiling people.
>>
>>18680077
I'd be concerned, but if the marks were old then I'd just take it at face value. Most people have a hard time with life at some point and everyone deals a different way. If the marks were new though (indicating a current coping issue) then I'd be a lot more wary, as I've dealt with mental health issues before in a relationship. Doesn't make things impossible, but it makes things really hard when you care about someone and they're struggling that way.
>>
Pussied out when I saw my crush. We were alone and I was pretending to listen to music and not see her. Please someone kill me. I need some encouragement. I really like that women. Tomorrow's my last chance. Fuck!
>>
>>18679692
I've got bad news anon, if you never approach girls they're not going to magically come to you (unless maybe you're a 10/10). I've been going to years and apart from examples like most recently when a girl complimented me on something (and I sperg'd out), for the most part, no one has talked to me.
>>18680051
Yo man I'm bored so I read this all, why do letters confuse the fuck out of me compared to names? There must be some neuroscience/psychological explanation. Anyway, no advice here, those girls sound like bitches.
>>18680052
pls be me
>>18680445
Do it anon, regret is a helluva feeling

Yo bitches ask more q's im bored
>>
Does anybody want to go through a very rough outline of what they do in a full week of a newly formed relationship? I'm trying to figure out how to be less boring so any possible dates I get won't fizzle out quick. I'm able to get my fair share of matches on tinder but I never make anything happen because I'm so used to a reclusive lifestyle, I know any relationship I get into wouldn't last if I stay my current self. Getting a fuck buddy would work but I can't seem to find anyone down for that.
>>
File: 1473997891488.jpg (136KB, 700x374px) Image search: [Google]
1473997891488.jpg
136KB, 700x374px
>>18680266
>>
>>18680473
Idk man.. I stayed in the office 2 hours extra for that moment. We work on different shifts and department. I'm still in the office right now and raging so hard. Waited for a whole week for this moment. Jesus fucking Christ man. Me and this chick be locking eyes for quite some time now.
Last week I asked her about something and she replied with yes. And that's it.
>>
Here's the dilemma
>girl I knew from back home way long ago
>end up at the same college
>see each other a few times casually
>haven't seen her in a while
>we're now living in the same town
>have her number
Should I make contact? Not sure if it would be weird given our limited interactions over the past few years
>>
>>18680538
Yes, call her
>>
>>18680548
call? this isn't the 80s I was thinking of texting her. I'll do that tho thanks femanaon
>>
>ask girl out for drinks after class
>she says she has to meet her friend after class
>ask about this weekend
>she says she's busy this weekend but next week will work
>she never gave a date or time

Not sure if I should bother with this one anymore. Wouldn't she change plans if she was interested? This was pretty much a rejection right?
>>
How do I go from beta to Chad?
>>
>>18680504
I don't know what to say anon just do something, stir up a conversation, you have some common ground as you work at the same place.
>>18680538
Shoot her a text like hey remember me this is blah blah something hey yeah, if you want to make contact make contact. Personally I wouldn't with someone I barely knew because I'm afraid of awkwardness but if you're attracted to her why not?
>>18680583
Yeah the general rule is that this is a rejection (i.e. she doesn't want to say no but keeps it grey and never meets). The thing is, she could be genuinely busy. Let her make the move if she wants to, you already opened the door
>>18680604
Steroids anon
>>
>>18680183
Really painful. I remember I had it so bad once that I thought it was something else and I needed to go to the hospital. Obviously I didn't since I figured it out but the pain was excruciating.

So if ever I think it might happen, I just take care of things fast. To avoid it once when I was going out with a girl I'd only recently started seeing, once things became intense but she said it wasn't going to go anywhere, I left since I started feeling pain near the end. So she thought I left because she wouldn't do anything but really I just left since I was starting to feel pain and knew it would get worse if I didn't bail out and fix it myself.
>>
Girls.

Got a tinder date monday for coffee and walk in the park. I asked if she needed a ride. She said yes, but she's scared she's going to get "murdered and thrown into a ditch".

I said "we can just go for a walk around where you live and grab a coffee if you want, whatever makes you feel comfortable :)."

She hasn't responded. Is she low key trying to cancel or is this a legit fear?
>>
>>18680686
Not a girl, but this seems like a personal thing
>>
>>18680604
Fake your confidence, it'll work, but to certain extent. Keep doing it till you get the real confidence
>>
>>18680686
I don't think so, I'm cautious too about online dating and this sounds like something I'd say. I'd give her more time to respond before you give up on her completely.
>>
>>18680714
Examples of faking confidence?
>>
>>18680693
>>18680715
She just said "aww thankss, id love that!!!!" And wants to go earlier than 7. just super cautious i guess?
>>
>>18680723
Start by saying no. If you're angry, show it. You'll shiver during those moments, especially when you reveal your emotions. Start looking into people's eye when you talk. It helps a lot man. Walk like you own the building. Slow, heads slightly up. Don't look around. Start with this
>>
As a woman, when would you feel "bothered" when a man talks to you?
>>
>>18680445
If it truly is your very last chance, just tell her.
I know what it feels not doing so, and trust me, rejection would've been so much better than the hell I went through.
>>
Is it unfair to make my boyfriend pay for half my pube waxings? Shit costs like $70, every 3 weeks. I don't really have that kind of money.
>>
>>18680887

not if ha wants you to be waxed
>>
Girls how do you feel if your bf farts a lot? Especially in bed in the early morning?
>>
>>18680887
It depends on how much he wants them waxed. Also, why can't you just shave them?
>>
>>18680887
If he wants you to do the waxing, it's fair. If he doesn't care, then it's not fair.

>>18680896
This. There's also hair removal cream that works fine too.
>>
>>18680853
When it's obvious that I don't want to talk (me wearing headphones, trying to read etc. etc.) yet the man in question ignores it and still tries to talk to me. Or when he tries to talk to me in an inappropriate place (a dark alley).
>>
>>18680896
>>18680898
He wants it waxed, yeah. I'm impartial. I wouldn't do it if he didn't like it.

I'm iffy about hair removal creams because of the potential for chemical burns (I'm an anxious person), and shaving gives me razor bumps more often than not.
>>
>>18680281
Why should there be any hope for me if I ask her out again? I think it's a pretty clear Signal.....although I have no idea why I got it
>>
>>18680912
My gf uses the cream and hasn't gotten any burns. Maybe use it in the shower? That's what she does. Also don't buy cheap shitty cream.

Since your bf is the one that wants it waxed, then it's fair that he pays half.
>>
>>18680862
What did you went through? Im already feeling the greatest regret now. Not really the last time. I find it hard to break the ice with her. But I know she's eyeing on me, I think..
>>
>>18679641
Maybe you're so beautiful they got horny?
>>18679682
She might feel comfortable around you, since she and you used to date of she want to get back with you she would say something.
If you want try say something about how breaking up with her made you fall into depression, and seeing her back really helped you.
>>18679711
Who goes out on a weekday?
>>18680052
There is a high chance he likes you, but you're sending confusing signals, that's he doesn't want to risk ruining what's going between you.
How old are you and him?
>>18680077
They're in need of help, self harm leads to suicide.
Dude seek help.
>>18680183
I'll try my best, it feels like full aching pain in balls, each movement, cough or sneeze makes it worse.
The psychological frustration play a big part as well.
The kind of pain might be similar if you attached a clothespin with some weights to you labia.
>>18680887
You do it for him.
Also if 70$ is expensive then you have bigger things to worry about.
There are home waxing kit for much cheaper, shaving, or thread it.
Unless he specifically wanted you to wax, I guess it would be fair to ask him.
>>18680912
There is a cream called veet , my gf us it on her face so the make up would be better or something like it.
Anyway it doesn't cause chemical burn, but test it anyway.
>>
>>18680538 (ME)
>>18680609

I sent her a tex and she texted back! thanks!
>>
>>18680853
When I'm clearly uninterested, such as when I'm working, have headphones in, am reading, looking at my phone etc. And if he talks to me, and doesn't go away when I say I'm uninterested.
>>
>>18680951
>Also if 70$ is expensive then you have bigger things to worry about.
You're right. It's 8.5% of my annual income after taxes if I do it every 3 weeks.

I'll look into Veet.
>>
Fembots,

what the fuck is emotional cheating?
>>
I just moved in with a girl and now Im "the other guy" in her relationship. She has a bf of 2 years which is long distance. She told me that she just wanted a fuck so we fucked. But its been going for a few months now and she told me that im everything she ever wanted. She has nothing in common with her bf and she only stay with him because he's been putting up with her shit for the past two years. We have a lot of things in common and i really like her. She's the only girl that im willing to open up to. But we both know that we cant never last forever because of religion, my issues with commitment and my family's situation.( her bf's family is a lot better than mine and been treating her like their own). A co-worker told her that she's going to lose both eventually and end up alone. Because he experienced it himself. She was in tears when she came home and told me about it. What should i do? It sucks for both of us to love someone that u can't have.
>>
>>18681080
This bitch needs to grow up and realise that enfeebling herself for social capital bites you in the ass in the end. Why are you tolerating this except for the sex?

I would tell the other guy because it will force a decision from her. It might not be the decision you wanted, but at least you've taken charge and acted which is preferable in the long run to being stuck in an emasculating limbo. At the moment you are basically a life lesson and emotional trigger to an immature girl who wants to run through some stupid narrative for her own purposes and you should not be ok with getting sucked into this. Except for the sex which you've clearly been unable to handle without getting attached. Then again I want to watch the world burn.

Of course you could also pretty this up and make it into retarded woman bait, but then your prize would be a retarded woman. She sounds exploitable.

If you tell the guy be prepared for her to attempt to lock down the situation in order to regain control. She'll want to avoid losing him and as a result you will be a twisted liar, a sociopath, somebody trying to come between them though she has ALWAYS been there for him and she didn't say anything because she NEVER wanted him to get hurt. If this fails she'll come back to you out of desperation because the alternative will be to lose both. If the other guy buys this shit, she might actually continue to see you because hey, she can still have both.

There are other angles, but lol, you moved in with a woman who has a LTLDR with a rich guy in a nice family and she has basically TOLD you that she'll eventually leave you for him because it makes financial sense and you moved in with her.
>>
>>18680853
Oh oh, what are you afraid to make women feel bothered? Get used to it.
They love attention all the time, doesnt fucking matter what she is doing, if you are attractive she will shine if you approach.
>>
>>18681116
Also this 'plot' is so asian it hurts. Rich families! A forbidden love that can never be! A plucky underdog from the wrong side of the tracks who knows the real her and is prepared to gamble his heart to win her affections! A girl who knows her duty to her family yet is torn because of love! Jesus wept.

I'm white and fucked three asian women in my mid 20's. All of them were 18-21 and wanted me to be a final fling for love with a good man from a culture and religion that they could never be with before they settled down to preform their family duty. It must be some bedtime story they all get read or something.
>>
>>18681029
This isn't /r9k/
>>
>>18681116
I am only tolerating with her because she's the only girl that im with that has a clear goal in life. And working really hard it.(career and money wise not relationship obviously lmao). A money oriented individual like me. Im living with her i know. Her bf doesnt send her money every month and shit. I dont really know how rich her bf is. If he's really loaded he wouldve just marry this bitch off and live on a boat or something.
Ive told her that she should tell her bf about it. But never really forced her to cuz honestly its their relationship they should be the ones communicating. Funny thing is, she asked the guy if they can have an open relationship wayy before i moved in and obviously the guy couldnt accept it and thus the "exclusive" LDR. Which makes me think that this guy is retarded and probably gonna kill himself if he finds out about it.
>>
>>18680984
Girl, you need to get a job.
>>
TO FEMALE :

Any of you have had sex with rednecks before? How are they different? Do they smell better? Do they fuck harder? Do they have bigger dicks?
>>
>>18681191
70$ every 3 weeks is 1200$/year. It's not exactly little.
>>
>>18681193
>How are they different?
Well their accents are worse, so..
>Do they smell better?
No
>Do they fuck harder?
No
>Do they have bigger dicks?
Lol no, why do you think they have those stupid oversized trucks?
>>
>>18681191
Just to interject some reality into this *snap* shit that you are doing that is more than half as much again as the amount it costs me to own and run a car per year.

It is more than I pay for gas, electricity, phone and internet combined.

It is about a third of the cost of my mortgage (3 bed house with garden front and back, driveway, detached garage, two bathrooms).

Girl.
>>
>>18681193
rednecks are the worst of everything
>>
>>18681194
That is little if you have a job. I go through almost $60 of fuel a week but I don't bitch about it for a second.
>>
>>18681201
Then you are a moron. If you are doing well enough to have an average income of 50 grand a year you are spending over 6% of it on fuel. This figure it not insignificant. We are talking about waxing.
>>
>>18681199
Only if traditional masculinity threatens you
>>
>>18681217
If this is traditional masculinity then may the nu males consume the world. Guys driving around in a pickup truck, slurring their words and banging their cousin doesn't sound very attractive.
>>
How do you know when your girlfriend is irrationally jealous versus when you actually messed up and overstepped boundaries?
>>
>>18681217
>redneck
>traditionally masculine
maybe if being on the same level as caveman is what you consider "traditionally masculine"
>>
>>18681194
>70$ every 3 weeks
Get laser hair removal.
Doesn't your hair growth slowing after repeated waxing?
I spend 50-100$/ week.
>>18681197
Get a better job.
>>
>>18681193
>>18681217
Kek
>>
>>18681217
Guys who try to be "traditionally masculine" are usually very insecure I've noticed.
>>
>>18681228
Oh it wasn't me, I was merely doing the math.
I got laser hair removal all over my body because my boyfriend hates body hair. He paid it all.
>>
File: 1495323729311.png (359KB, 1102x382px) Image search: [Google]
1495323729311.png
359KB, 1102x382px
>>18681221
Except 99% of rednecks are nothing like that, minus the truck part anyways.

If we're going to paint them like that then we may as well call most millennials simpering wimps, obsessed with safe spaces and made up gender pronouns. The reality however is much more complex than that. If you've paid any attention to the news you'll have seen people you'd have probably seen rednecks going out helping people out in Houston and might realize memes and stereotypes are not an accurate way to view the world.
>>
File: IMG_3198.png (342KB, 464x417px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3198.png
342KB, 464x417px
>>18681232
Well that's the point, you either are, or you are not. Some guys are just traditionally masculine and those guys have almost always been rednecks.

>>18681224
That's traditionally masculine. Like not being afraid of stepping on dirts, not caring too much about appearances, not getting emotional when eating meat, and eat a lot of testosteroney food without being a faggot about it. Yee yee

>>18681221
Maybe you're just into twinks that watch twilight and make vlogs. You WILL be tempted to cheat with chivalrous masculine christian redneck someday. Maybe chivalry is 'racist sexist and homophobic' for you
>>
File: 1495888835131.gif (1MB, 167x124px) Image search: [Google]
1495888835131.gif
1MB, 167x124px
>>18681248
>>18681250
Goddamn you sound like those black guys on tumblr that say "yeah we out fuckin yo white women and one day yo wife gonna want the BBC". I've never heard the redneck alternative of BBC cuck meme but it's hilarious.

10/10 posts.
>>
>>18681248
i don't consider texans rednecks, just people from shitholes like alabama where they're all about pickups and keeping things within the family.
>>18681250
>You WILL be tempted to cheat with chivalrous masculine christian redneck someday
this is a joke right
>>
File: 1502439690345.png (826KB, 743x881px) Image search: [Google]
1502439690345.png
826KB, 743x881px
>>18681253
>>
>>18681250
So are you a redneck fantasizing or are you a cityboy who knows nothing about rednecks but looks up to them anyway?
>>
>>18681250
>redneck cucking

is this the next big meme where billy joe jim bob goes after your woman?
>>
>>18681228
Why do I need a better job? Income is often relative to cost of living. If I can afford to own a house, a car, maintain a relationship building to a family, feed myself, pay my bills, enjoy the things I enjoy, save for retirement and contribute to charity and causes that are meaningful to me am I really any better off earning more than you? Why do I want a monkey on my back? The point I'm making is that quality of life is more important than actual numbers and $70 every three weeks is not a meaningless amount shrugged off by 'get a job, get a better job, lol I make choices and therefore your choices are meaningless to me'.
>>
>>18681253
>Goddamn you sound like those black guys on tumblr that say "yeah we out fuckin yo white women and one day yo wife gonna want the BBC". I've never heard the redneck alternative of BBC cuck meme but it's hilarious.
Are you literally retarded?

Pointing out most rednecks are decent people is leagues different from claiming "redneck superiority". The fact you can't differentiate between the two posts is concerning.

>>18681255
>just people from shitholes like alabama where they're all about pickups and keeping things within the family.
Cool, except that's not what most people consider to be rednecks. The dictionary definition is simply a working class white person, generally rural. It sounds more like you're thinking of hillbillies.
>>
>>18681273
>dictionary definition

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/redneck

>Redneck: a poor white person without education, especially one living in the countryside in the southern US, who has prejudiced (= unfair and unreasonable) ideas and beliefs
>>
>>18681278
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/redneck

Redneck:

noun
1. an uneducated white farm laborer, especially from the South.
2. a bigot or reactionary, especially from the rural working class.
>>
>>18681273
are you trying to fix the image of rednecks or something? because you're spouting a lot of dumb shit that isnt helping that image
>>
>>18681261
>>18681258
>>18681255
>>18681253

Conservatism is the counter culture and women without personal issues will always be naturally attracted to traditional masculinity
>>
My girlfriend listens to a lot of reggae, I listen to a lot of different types of music.

I really appreciate the tunes my gf listen to, I've ended up getting into a fair bit of dub, jungle as a result and I'm always keen and supportive of her musical interests - we recently went to a ska festival, she wanted to go, I was like "hell yeah" and we went, and it was ace.

I've somewhat grown and developed as a person musically speaking, it's been quite exciting getting involved in the stuff she likes.

I know I shouldn't expect anything in return but it frustrates me how it feels like she hasn't made the effort the other way back.

For instance at a festival I wanted to see a band called Trentemoller but she would just go on about the dub/reggae stage whilst they were on - knowing full well I wanted to see at least some of them, so you'd think she'd see things from my perspective.

Recently I've been excited for a mental dance festival coming up and she's like "is there any reggae?" "looks like one big epilepsy fit" and just doesn't seem interested or excited about going even though she says she'll come with... Just a little bit of excitement from her end or trying to see why I would enjoy it would be nice instead of just "ffs haha" and making it feel like I'm dragging her along.

She knows I'm real passionate about music and I know she doesn't have a lot of time to listen to music (busy doing errands every morning/afternoon). So I get she's not the same as me. but I can't tell if she is just being selfish (maybe without realising it) or if I'm just overreacting.
>>
>>18681285
There are varying degrees of conservatism and counter culture. While some women like it to varying degrees, very few are attracted to the hillbilly redneck level of it.
>>
>>18681285
tl:dr

MUH DICK
>>
File: 1483339236680.jpg (60KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1483339236680.jpg
60KB, 500x411px
>>18681283
>are you trying to fix the image of rednecks or something?
I'm white collar with blue collar parents. I've interacted with plenty of hicks and rednecks over the years.

This topic is a good example of how easy it is to bait a lot of idiots. Insult black people and you'll get people spamming pictures of unfortunate looking white people. Insult whites? More shitty memes about black people. Make a dig at white collar people (or suggest rednecks are more "alpha") and folks will go on about how they're all incestuous retards.

Quite frankly /adv/ (and honestly imageboards in general anyways) is stupidly easy to bait.

>because you're spouting a lot of dumb shit that isnt helping that image
Feel free to argue any actual points.

>>18681278
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redneck
>The term redneck is a derogatory term chiefly used for a rural poor white person of the Southern United States.[1][2] Its usage is similar in meaning to cracker (especially regarding Georgia, Texas, [3] and Florida), hillbilly (especially regarding Appalachia and the Ozarks),[4] and white trash (but without the last term's suggestions of immorality).[5][6][7]

The South doesn't just mean "former confederacy".
>>
>>18681243
How much did it cost?
Pic?
>>
File: IMG_3199.jpg (255KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3199.jpg
255KB, 1000x1500px
>>18681292
>>18681288
>>
>>18681301
You think that looks good?
>>
>>18681301
oh yeah, nothing hotter than some ultra christian thats against abortion
>>
>>18681297
He spent about 2500€. I did face peach fuzz, legs, arms, armpits, asshole and pussy.

No pics :^)
>>
>>18681319
I was hoping for pics to see real results.
For some reasons the area behind my knee is really hairy.
>>
>>18681308
everyone should be against abortion, you immoral democrat
>>
File: bj-tips-1.jpg (78KB, 1000x1331px) Image search: [Google]
bj-tips-1.jpg
78KB, 1000x1331px
Guys, do you get disgusted if your gf wanted to kiss you after giving you blowjob?
>>
>>18681307
are you a woman? don't you want to have sex with that kind of guy?
>>
File: 1393999907707.jpg (47KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
1393999907707.jpg
47KB, 490x490px
>>18681323
Top kek.
>>
>>18681320
It is simply bare. Looks like it was freshly waxed.

I have maybe 30 hairs left all over my body. I have an epilator and use that every few days to refine it.
>>
>>18681324
Me personally, I would get very turned on, maybe it is a small kink for me. Mind you, I am not your typical male, but I would appreciate such move, its sexy.
>>
How/when does making out start getting hot and steamy? My gf is borderline asexual due to stress and low self esteem but she's willing to try stuff to appease me. We're both virgins and know it'll get better but we just started making out a few weeks back and it goes nowhere fast. Like 2-4 licks and gentle bites but then we both don't know how to progress and it kills the mood. She says she actually enjoys this and the thought of how good it looks, so her current mission is to figure out how to make out more than a few seconds. Since that first kiss she's initiated a few times and we've tried to mimic TV shows/movies but it's still nothing incredible like it's depicted to be. Are we doing something wrong or is it just overhyped?
>>
>>18681324
Negative.

Then again, I'm of the persuasion that if it's something my girl will put in her mouth and swallow I can't really complain much if I get second-hand spooge. It's like her getting mad at me kissing her after I go down on her.

Aaaaaaand once upon a time I got drunk and jerked off sleeping on my sister's couch and decided the easiest thing to do with the jizz was catch it in my hand and drink it down. It was all right, not something I'd go out of my way to do again, but I really have no issue kissing a girl after a BJ now.
>>
>>18681301
>Fat
>With a giant ugly tattoo
>And cargo pants

Yeah, no.
>>
>>18681325
hahahaha no
>>
>>18681331
>>18681334
but he screams hardwork and strength. if you're mentally healthy, those things should be attractive for you
>>
>>18681327
How many sessions did it take for the laser to remove the hair?
>>
>>18681336
He also screams "income below poverty line" and "didn't graduate high school".
Not my type.
>>
File: HTB1SuQ5HXXXXXa_XpXXq6xXFXXXy.jpg (100KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
HTB1SuQ5HXXXXXa_XpXXq6xXFXXXy.jpg
100KB, 700x700px
Is there any point of getting married in 2017?
>>
>>18681325
Yes I'm a woman, and no I don't want to have sex with that guy or anyone like him.
>>
>>18681342
i get the "im christian, want a traditional wife and im anti abortion" from it too. potentially a wife beater feel from it too but thats just guessing with no base but looks.
>>
>>18681341
About 5 or 6, depending on the area.
>>
>>18681329
>my girl is borderline asexual
>the only gratification she gets out of making out is the novelty of it

Are you sure she's not just totally asexual? And no, suffering sexual things because you ask her doesn't make her NOT asexual. It means she's going out of her way to make you happy, which is bad in a long term relationship.
>>
>>18681345
If you stop believing everything you read on /r9k/ and are capable of having a decent relationship, sure. Not to mention, if you're trying to avoid relationship property laws, at least educate yourself as to what they are and don't just blindly believe what could really amount to propaganda.
>>
>>18681345
Yeah, same "point" that there always was.
>>
>>18681352
Not that anon, but I'm looking for a long term relationship but don't give two shits about getting married. Not religious, not hung up about a huge ceremony with family and friends, literally the only reason I would have a wedding at all is if the woman I want to spend my life with wants it.

Give me any good reason why you should marry instead of just living together as partners.
>>
>>18681358
I'm not particularly hang up on marriage either, but objectively if you plan to spend the rest of your life with someone, it is better to marry them.

The fact that your union is recognised by the state gives you a huge amount of benefits (financial and practical), and the kind of stability that a marriage brings is beneficial for the children too.
>>
>>18681358
If you don't want to marry because you don't care about weddings and whatnot, that's fine. But the overwhelming majority of guys here think that just because you're not married, relationship property laws can't touch you and you're safe from "hurr durr, don't get married because the woman will leave you and take half your shit". In most Western jurisdictions these days, that's simply not the case anymore, but you still hear guys spouting bullshit like that.
>>
>>18681351
She's borderline. The only sexual thing I've asked her to do was to let me watch her change when she was trying to decide what to wear to a nice dinner, which was declined. One of her favorite things to do to me is suddenly push me over the arm of a couch or chair and thrust her boobs in my face whenever she's wearing a tank top or shirt that shows some cleavage as I try to get up which is way worse than anything I'd have requested. Another thing she likes to do is walk really close behind me, call my name, and when I turn around she quickly throws a leg around me and kisses me. Yet she's never masturbated, had zero sexual encounters, has none of the typical erogenous zones, has a single fetish which is clothing based not action based, and is entirely uninterested in anything sexual.

So she shows some interest in intimacy, but she's not interested in sex at all. 95% companionship, 4% accidentally sexual, and 1% intentional sexuality is the best way I can think of to describe the current relationship.
>>
Girls:
What does it it take to make you climax?
>>
>>18681420
I'd like to add to anon's question. How can you tell when you're about to orgasm and how do you know you had one?
>>
File: Emma_S2_pic.jpg (85KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Emma_S2_pic.jpg
85KB, 600x800px
there is a girl I've known for about a a year and half through work.

it's pretty weird, from the time I've known her she seems to have been single the whole time. I can't seem to understand how or why she is single. she is nice enough, everyone comments on her being attractive, genuinely knows her nerdy type shit. see on her social medias that she has heaps of friends and followers (I don't have social media but her accounts arent on private)

what do you think is the catch because it doesn't seem right to me. she doesn't even seem to be ultra religious or anything either.

she's doesn't seem to mention any guys she is into or who are chasing her. the guy who she mentioned a lot who I initially thought was her boyfriend was just one of her closest gay friends lmao.

when I ask her how was her night or weekend she never mentions going on dates and stuff

like seriously what's the catch?

I kind of like her but the fact of me having no friends or social life worries me that it would be a super turn off so for now I'm just really practicing talking to and making pretty girls laugh again.
>>
>>18681514
Maybe she doesn't want a relationship, or she has feeling for someone who doesn't reciprocate them, or maybe she just wants to keep her relationship private.
>>
>>18681223
By asking /adv and sharing absolutely no context whatsoever of course! Bee yourself.

>>18681286
Expecting your gf to "pretend she is interested" into your hobbies is stupid. You either BOTH learn how to give the other space / find compromise or you will break up. Take or leave sort of situation. You also dont have to go all your way to her type of music after all.

>>18681324
Our brain works very simple. Before we cum, we are super horny. When we are super horny, we find almost nothing as gross. The sole fact you have boobs and smile at us is enough. At that time we would probably slurp cum from your vaggo or mouth 0 problem.

But when we cum, we lose the horny status in matter of seconds. Then we dont want to do anything with bodily fluids, cuddling, we basically cum and then turn into cold logical machines. Basically after our orgasm all we do is only for your enjoyement (cause we wantbto like take shower or go sleep). Swallowing our cum after is a lot to ask for majority of boys.

>>18681329
You need to get comfortable with each other. Cuddle the bitch. Even for like one hour. Touch, kiss, pet, cuddle, whisper, massage, grope all parts of her body. Try to feel her clit. Start with mutual masturbation. Sex is about playing with various body parts and trying to figure out which parts click together. Dont be afraid to experiment. Your goal is to turn her into wiggling spasming fish while you suck her clit.

And imho kisses are overrated. Still practice makes perfect.
>>18681419
>never masturbated
Oh boy. Buy magic wand. Dont ask why, do it. Then buzz her to oblivion. You need something to corrupt her and force to orgasm. Buy magic wand and make her use it. Good luck!

>>18681420
>>18681454
Orgasm is percieved ad build up and sweet release. Some girls are scared and never push past the initial build up. That is the moment when you simply force them to keep legs apart and buzz until they scream. Magic wand(tm).

>>18681514
Ask her on date dingus!
>>
Girls: do you secretly despise your male friends?
I was with my girl friend, she told me about how some months ago she was going crazy about one person, and I was thinking "well... why isnt she crazy for me right now?" She kinda seems to enjoy but she is not showing much affection.
>>
>>18681524
No, why would I be friends with them if I disliked them?
>>
>>18681520
>Ask her on date dingus!

lol I'm ashamed of my no friends lifestyle. I'm scared of being exposed and her knowing the truth.

plus after all this time I only got her number a week ago. I texted her of a movie I was talking to her about earlier (was more so to make sure she got my number back). she texted back saying how she will definitely check it out but haven't really had a reason since to text her nor has she initiated text herself lol.

I don't know why I am overthinking this shit lol . it's like I'm 15 again, then again going full hikikomori shit in for a few years fucks up your social skills and puts you back to square one.
>>
>>18681524
Why would I hate my friends...?
>>
>>18681530
>ashamed of my friends lifestyle
It is all about how you phrase it you DINGUS:
I have no friends because i am uninteresting boring loser nobody wants to spend time with
>vs
I have currently a lot of free time because all my friends left town and i sort of ended up here alone after school.
>vs
Who needs friends when he can talk to nice people like you? *smile*

And now fucking GO AND ASK HER ON DATE! Dinner! It is weekend, she is as lonely as you you motherfucker. Do a date in like 2 hours, offer to drive her if needs to be.
>>
>>18681524
No. I wouldn't be friends with them if I hated them. Although I do generally feel like "non-normie" guys are more often lame than "non-normie" girls because they overestimate how Cool and Smart they are or whatever, which gets on my nerves, but I don't keep contact with those people.
>>
My ex swallowed my semen every time I wanted her to even though she had a hard time swallowing it or gagged each time she did. However she never complained and always smiled after. I always kissed her after regardless of any spillage.

Why?
>>
I matched with a girl again after resetting Tinder. We didn't talk much the first time so I'm sure how to pick it up again
>>
>>18681744
*not sure
>>
okay femanons. I come as naturally sweet and caring, and friendly and supporting, but I can't get laid. I think that you girls maybe see me as sexually inoffensive. Thing is that in bed I usually become a beast. How do I show that I like to be there for you, I like to cuddle, I like to care for you, but I also am valuable in bedroom, before actually going into the bedroom?

I'm scratching my head and I can't find a solution.
>>
Why do girls get triggered by the idea of hookers or men paying for sex?

Whenever the subject is talked they get butthurt somehow and start talking all kind of shit on working girls.
>>
>>18681811
I don't have anything against sex workers, and don't feel "butthurt".

I simply would never respect a man who paid for sex, and sleeping with a prostitute makes you undateable for me.
First, it shows how little you value sex. Paying someone for sex means you literally want to have sex without any form of emotional attachment. Not even the thrill of seduction, or anything.
I'd never trust a man like that.

Second, it shows that you aren't good enough so women consider having sex with you for free. Which makes you kind of unattractive.

Third, diseases. Gross.
>>
>>18681811
>>18681825
This. Besides, it just isn't tasteful to discuss your sexual adventures in public. If you have to buy a prostitute, at least keep it to yourself.
>>
>>18681825
Buuuuullshit
Sorry to tell you, but it is likely your curre t bf one you had paid for sex at least once
>>
>Girls
I'm virgin premature ejaculator, will have sex soon with my gf.
What do I do in order not to ruin it?
>>
>>18681835
>I paid for sex, so most other men have too
>>
>>18681838
You need to find what caused you to cum fast.

If it is a physical problem then you're fucked.

If it's mental, then see if it is because of anxiety, or any other reason.
Things that do help in this case are anti-depressant drugs or viagra.

If it is physical try the squeeze technique.
>>
>>18681838
Just remember that PiV isn't the end all be all of sex. In fact, most girls can't cum from penetration alone. As long as you get her off with your hands/tongue, it doesn't really matter how long you last.
>>
>>18680893
Girls?
>>
>>18681835
How is it "likely"? Less than 20% of men ever sleep with a prostitute.
I'm fairly sure my boyfriend isn't one of those. He honestly doesn't need to do anything more than setting up a tinder profile to get his dick sucked (sadly for me, because I'm a jealous fuck).
>>
>>18681842
Jesus why are girls so deluded and hate the fact that they aren't worth shit when they start acting tough on their bf?

Yes femanon, I can guarantee you that your bf did consume a prostitute, maybe he did not cheat on you(or may have).
This is a common talk between us men also, I've known guys with wife and children who would invite me to brothels.

Sorry to disappoint you, try not to use sex as a way to make your bf obedient or else you know where his money will be spent ;)

>I don't respect a man who paid for sex

Please...
Even the chads I knew back in highschool would go to escorts after a party or two.
>>
>>18681847
>If it is physical try the squeeze technique.
I've been doing it, but it doesn't seem to help.
I'm afraid if I can't get it back up.
Are there any techniques or tips?
Or at least what I can do to make her feel better in such case.
>>18681848
>As long as you get her off with your hands/tongue
I've been reading up on the subject, but I don't feel confidant enough that I'll make her get off.
>>
>>18681854
Yeah well you might want to not believe numbers you got out of your ass.

Also even handsome men pay for sex, what makes you think they don't?
>>
>>18681856
Dude, it's not that complicated. Just locate the clit and rub/lick it. Some girls are too sensitive so they only prefer light touches, some of them like it harder. Communicate with your partner and ask her how she likes it. You'll do fine.
>>
>>18681856
Ok anon hear me out.

Are you a virgin or very inexperimented?
If so then ejaculating fast may happen but doesn't mean you have a problem you just need to get used to it.

Also if squeeze doesn't work then the problem is inside your head.
See a shrink about it, he will probably prescribe you drugs to lower anxiety.

Else all you have to do is just cum fast and keep going.

Try to foreplay a lot though.
>>
>>18681858
I actually googled the statistics. About 15-20% of all men slept with a prostitute at least once in their life.
Source - https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/grants/222451.pdf

It's not that he's handsome. He loves seduction too much. The sexy part of sex for him is getting someone to do whatever he wants, so paying kinda defeats the point.
>>
>>18681869
>Hi did you pay for sex?
>Yes

Kek
Girls are so deluded it's hilarious.
I think you're missing the point about paying for sex also.
>>
>>18681874
>it's another 'anon doesn't like results of a study, so he rejects them' episode
Not the original anon, but just out of curiosity, what's the point of paying for sex, then?
>>
>>18681854

>Less than 20% of men ever sleep with a prostitute.

HAHAHAHAHA

20% admitted it.
>>
>>18681811
They can't understand how hard it is for the average man to get casual sex, and even if we do get how bothersome it can be.
>>
>>18681880

No. You can have plenty of sex for "free", and still going with hookers from time to time
>>
>>18681880
Truly.
They think every men will put up with their crap.
It's so funny looking how they want to think hard that they are in control.

>>18681886
Thats what he said.
>>
>>18681874
I mean, if you want to believe your empirical, personal experience matters more than papers, okay? I don't know what to tell you.

If I found out my boyfriend or any guy I am seeing slept with a prostitute, I'd be immensely turned off.
I don't see the point of arguing further.
>>
>>18681897
You feelings are valid, but understand that it's exactly the same sentiment that guys have when they don't want to date girls with a high 'body count'.
>>
>>18681897
I just don't like the hypocrisy of saying "I wouldn't date one who does".
As if you would know.
You don't even realize how many men do pay for it.

And it doesn't mean we can't get a girl by ourselves, thats a common misconception.
Actually ugly ass guys are too afraid to approach even whores.

I wonder why women are so idealistic about their bf.
From all the guys I know I can count the 100% faithful ones on my fingers...
>>
Girls

Do you think a man's masculinity depends on his sex life?

I'm a healthy guy, but I don't really care about sex that much. Perhaps it's partly because I'm repressed, but whatever. Just because I don't have sex, does that make me less of a man? Men among men, it is a way to judge people's masculinity. A guy who doesn't have sex is always viewed in a strange light
>>
>>18681915
Same boat here, but I don't think so. Maybe not having children could be a lack in your life, but sex itself no.
>>
>>18681904
Yes, and I think it is okay to have that kind of feeling or desiring a partner with a similar view on sex as you do.
I don't sleep around, I don't want a guy who slept around. Sleeping with prostitutes is even worse than fucking around.

And not all girls have a high body count, like not all guys slept with prostitutes.

>>18681908
If I found out that a guy slept with a prostitute, I wouldn't date him. Of course if I don't know I can't do much about it.

I'm not particularly idealistic about my boyfriend, I am just saying that I would be much more likely to believe he cheated on me with a girl he picked up from a bar than that he slept with a prostitute. It is out of his character.
>>
>>18681915
Not really, no. More the way you carry yourself around others or the way you believe with me.
>>
>>18681920

I never want to get married or have kids tho.
>>
>>18681925
*you behave
>>
>>18681897

>If I found out my boyfriend or any guy I am seeing slept with a prostitute, I'd be immensely turned off.

We will survive this.

Also, an escort is a human being and having sex with her is like having a hook up with an expert woman. She will treat you well only if she like you and if you're kind. She can even feel pleasure. Fun fact is: men who can have good time with escorts, and so will repeat the experience more than 5-10 times, are the ones women crave for, because.. guess what? They're good with them, and they're good in bed.

Try with a man who's shit with women, maybe a shy guy... a trustful one... he's probably went with a hooker 0 or 1-2 times and he didn't have fun, so he's not planning to have that experience anymore.

Ah... little problem... you don't like shy, goofy guys who aren't good with women.

You constantly fabricate your own poison, femanons... accept it. You gotta change if you want a better world for yourself.
>>
>>18681926
why
>>
>>18681922
Very well, you seem to be consistent and fair.
>>
>>18681925

ok well, that's good.

I feel judged by my co-workers a lot. They are never mean to me or anything. But they often say things that make me feel as if they judge me. One guy told me "you're not in a dry spell, you're suffering from a drought"
>>
>>18681935

I've never liked kids, and I can never imagine myself having one. As far as a wife, I can't really imagine that either. Plus, there is too much risk with divorce. My parents got divorced when I was young, I don't want to go through that again
>>
>>18681932
>We will survive this.
I never doubted.

> an escort is a human being and having sex with her is like having a hook up with an expert woman
Yes. I find it gross.
I think hooking up itself is gross, but the fact that you would pay someone for it makes it even worse. No seduction, no feelings, no desire, no anything - just using her for your own pleasure.
I think men who do it are disgusting. It grosses me out. If I found out someone did it, I'd think less of him and wouldn't consider him dateable.
Not of her, of him.

I would date shy, goofy guys. I think they're pretty cute.
>>
How can I find a girl so crazy for cum that she would invade a sperm bank just to eat the cum popsicles?
>>
>>18681950
>Using her for your own pleasure

And thats where you show how naive you are about them.

We aren't using anybody, it is a nice trade between two consentent adults, the same way abusing a girl with seduction is.
At least we don't lie or bullshit the girl about our intentions.

You should see how many of them actually being an escort and fuck anybody for money you would be surprised.
They even get happy when you tell them how good they were and how amazing their service is.

I heard about genuine(although fragile) relationships build between a prostitute and her client.

Despite what you think it is just the same as any other way to hook-up, only you don't sell yourself or your look but your money.
>>
>>18681950

Ok, so you think I'm cute. I'm also trustful and caring.

Listen to this, so: I had an experience with an escort, one year ago. I was searching for this experience for a while, but I never managed to get the courage to do it. At the end I found a girl with curly black hair, chubby, with a nice and shy smile, I liked her and picked up the phone. She seemed kind, gentle, and laughed with me at the phone so... why not trying... Believe me, it wasn't any of gross... I expected it to be a shitty experience but I was amazed. I had a shower, then we talked a little bit. I can say that it was like doing it with a girlfriend, after the first 30 minutes of mutual goofy attempts to fit in (in a metaphorical sense). I paid for 1 hour, but I stayed to sleep there because she didn't had other clients. She is a woman that you see once in your life and that offers her time to you, at medium price. You can do what you want of this time, of course you use it to get intimate. Because that's what men and women would do all the time if there wasn't any social rule.

It happened also one more time, and I stayed for dinner. Seems that escorts has a thing for me. Who knows?

I don't think I'm gross, I don't think I'm a shitty men.

But this is my experience, I'm a nice guy. If you listen to married men in the gym talking about colombian hookers, you get a sense of disgust, puke inducing, that it may be similar to the one of your. But that's the thing: they treat colombian hookers like they treat their wifes and their daughters. That's why they are gross.

Remember, femanon, never consider what you do, with what you are. Because you always do it your own way.
>>
>>18681983

I meant: never mistake what you do with what you are.
>>
Is it beta to follow a girl a few blocks to the bus stop every time after we meet for some group activities? It's the only time I get to be alone with her and I just enjoy talking to her. But I can't help feeling like it's beta as fuck. We meet every weekend for some stuff we have to do in a group.
Yes I have asked her out but we just had a more sort of hang out alone at a park than a date.
>>
>>18682004
Yes it is.
Why not simply talk to her or let her know you like her?

Tell you why: Because she doesn't like you and you are too afraid of rejection.
Which makes you a beta.
>>
Girls, how can I score your mom?
>>
>>18682012
What do you mean let her know I like her? Just tell her that I like her?
>>
>>18681968
>Despite what you think it is just the same as any other way to hook-up, only you don't sell yourself or your look but your money.
Yes. Exactly.
I already find the idea of hooking up gross, but the fact that she didn't want you, or your body but just your money makes it more pathetic and gross.
There is nothing personal. It is really repulsive.

>>18681983
You are kinda romanticising it but still, no difference.
Still gross.
>>
>>18682030

I'm not romanticising it, that's how things went. Nothing more, nothing less.

I find you're gross too, you're too judgemental and that's a huge turn off for me.

And guess what, I hanged out with girls and I told them I had these experiences, and everything went fine.

maybe they weren't so shallow
>>
>>18682042
You seem way too insecure, dude. Just accept that some women aren't going to like this and move on. Bashing someone for their preferences leads nowhere.
>>
>>18682030
How is it repulsive I don't get it?
>>
>>18681868
>Are you a virgin or very inexperimented?
Virgin.
>inb4 underage
I'm not, I was busy studying and never bothered with getting into relationship, until now.
>Try to foreplay a lot though
What do girls like?
>>
>>18682042
Whatever. Good for you.
I don't feel like I missed out.

>>18682057
You exchanged sex for money. There was no seduction, no complicity, no intimacy, no anything. You just bought sex like I'd buy a book off amazon.
You show you see no higher value in it than any other object, a thing you can just buy or sell like it's nothing. Which is very far from what I feel about it.

Not saying that my point of view is objective, or it must be everyone's point of view. But, to me, a man who fucks prostitutes and takes pride in it is literally worthless when it comes to dating.
>>
>>18680893
stop falling for the >bulking /fit/ meme and you'll fart less, fag
>>18680961
Glad to hear anon, see it wasn't so hard. I like when my quick posting advice has a successful outcome :)
>>18681742
Why what? What's the question here anon?
>>18681744
You just gotta try, "hey I've matched with you before", be honest (note I don't use Tinder so I don't know whether these puns are the normative way of behaving on there). If this helps: My friend matched with a girl on Tinder a long time ago, THEN matched on bumble and chatted with her, then later than that they found out they work close irl and went on dates.
>>18681954
Look on FetLife for girls with cum fetishes, "cum worshipping", "cum lovers", "cum sluts", etc. Shit turns me on too anon.
>>18682025
You can be straight up or be "hey I really enjoy talking to you one on one outside the group and/or enjoyed our time at the park, do you want to do it again maybe this time go for a coffee (or other more date like activity)?"
>>
Has anyone ever been in this situation, where they spoke to someone on a night out, even briefly, but didn't swap numbers or whatever. Then down the line you re encounter each other and remember? It could be a month or two or later.
>>
>>18682084
Yes, met my boyfriend like that.

Happened with a bunch of random people, too.
>>
>>18682088
How long after the night out did you re-encounter your boyfriend?

Also did anything happen with the other people?
>>
>>18682079
Thanks, I'll do that
>>
>>18682094
>How long after the night out did you re-encounter your boyfriend?
I met him for the first time in March 2015 and then met him again in June 2015.
He finalised his divorce in the meantime, lol.

>Also did anything happen with the other people?
I got friends with a couple girls I met on a night out, and good friends with one guy. That's it.
>>
>>>18682048

I'm not insecure. I just come as I am, accept that I dont give a fuck of what some women "think", and move on.

>>18682078

>You exchanged sex for money. There was no seduction, no complicity, no intimacy, no anything. You just bought sex like I'd buy a book off amazon. You show you see no higher value in it than any other object, a thing you can just buy or sell like it's nothing. Which is very far from what I feel about it.

That's where you fail completely. You pay for her time.

In this time if you don't act correcly you are going to be treated like shit.

Point out where this is different from a normal hang out.
>>
>>18682113
>Point out where this is different from a normal hang out.
That you pay for her time.
She didn't spend her time with you for you, she spent her time with you because of your money. She didn't suck your dick because you are a nice guy, but because you paid her to do it.
>>
I am I wrong for wanting to leave a long term relationship because he clearly doesnt have a drive for any kind of career.
>works part time at local grocery
>has no prospects of leaving for a better job
>>
>>18682112
When you met your boyfriend for the first time, how much time did you spend around him? Was it just a brief chat?
>>
>>18682124
About an hour, I think.
>>
>>18682120

Good point. I paid for her time, but I didn't pay for her to suck my dick.

I'm trying to explain how I think: she is going to put my dick in her mouth, of course... but see the difference: a repeated (till I cum) skin contact between her tongue and my gland isn't a blowjob. She is going to make me a blowjob if she likes me. Seems complex to catch but it isn't.

I also feel a sense of pity for those boyfriends who ask their girlfriends: "hey sweety can you do me a blowjob, I love you". It's a shame. If she doesn't want or like to suck you, it isn't a blowjob. It's like asking your mum to whipe your ass when you're 4yo.
>>
Girls, would you respond to this pic or should I take a new one?
>>
File: IMAG0178.jpg (542KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0178.jpg
542KB, 1440x2560px
>>18682133
>>
>>18682132
As you want to put it. You can say that having your dick sucked till you orgasm isn't an orgasm, but it frankly is. You had sex because you paid for it. It didn't happen "because she liked you", it happened because you paid her hourly rate.

If you don't see any difference between that and actually seducing a woman, then whatever.
>>
>>18682134
Im a guy and can tell some wont. Put a shirt on, brush your hair (theres white shit in it) and smile.
>>
>>18682078
No, I pay her so that I don't have to put up with pretentious and hypocrite girls like you.

No dating, no seduction, no feelings? Good that is exactly what I pay for.
You seem to think we pay her to be with us.
This is partially true.
We pay a hooker so that she stays with us then departs as soon as we're done.

I pay so that I don't get cucked by a girl who pretends she wants to be with me, without ever knowing her true motives.

I think that's what make girls go mad about prostitutes, it's the fact we can get the only thing you can use to manipulate us just by paying.
>>
>>18682136
Not having to "seduce" the woman is exactly why we pay.
What is it you don't understand about that?

You see, to us the dating/seduction part is nothing but fastidious time and frustration.
Some guys may not even get the chance to date.
>>
>>18682148
>No, I pay her so that I don't have to put up with pretentious and hypocrite girls like you.
I'm not an hypocrite. Perhaps pretentious.

>No dating, no seduction, no feelings? Good that is exactly what I pay for.
>We pay a hooker so that she stays with us then departs as soon as we're done.
I find it genuinely disgusting.

>I think that's what make girls go mad about prostitutes
I'm not mad about prostitutes. I don't want to date a man who fucks them.
>>
>>18682136

It is like you jerk off with assistance. It's not sex. But she could become so involved that you're actually having sex in TWO (not by seducing her but by involving her), and not alone frictioning your dick on her slimy inner tissues.

I frankly have not my ego broken at the point that I have to feel better if I seduce women or not.

The thing I was trying to put in your head that you got a brief relationship, a human relationship, even with an escort. But... don't mind, whatever.

but hey everyone has its own thinking, after all
>>
>>18682160
>I'm not mad about prostitutes. I don't want to date a man who fucks them.

Oh yes you do.
>>
>>18682157
Yes. I understand that.
I find it gross. I think that having sex with a woman not because of you but because of how much you can spend on her is gross.
I don't see why I have to repeat the same thing 10 times and you still don't get it.

>You see, to us the dating/seduction part is nothing but fastidious time and frustration.
Lol.

>>18682161
>It is like you jerk off with assistance. It's not sex.
And you can't see why I wouldn't date a man who says that "oh I wasn't having sex it is like jerking off with assistance"?

>>18682167
I genuinely don't.
>>
how do I have sex with a girl?

I'm 18 and don't have any female friends or go to school anymore.

Thinking of going to the club how I'll look like a loser going alone...
>>
>>18682181

if he can't spot the difference you're right, mylady, of couse you are
>>
If a girl keeps calling me "my friend" in texting, does it mean she will not consider me for more?
We hung out one on one a couple of times, I enjoyed and so did she. But when we text she always calls me "my friend", for instance: "Sorry, my friend, I cant" or "Oh, my friend, thanks for sending me that!"
Maybe its some stylistic device, but I have a strong suspicion shes trying to set boundaries.
>>
>>18682227

I've read this board for a long time, and I came to the conclusion that you literally just have to take her hand, and put it on your hard dick. No matter what.
>>
>>18681763
How many different girls have you asked on date this year? Checkmate nice boy!

>>18681915
If you truly were masculine, you wouldnt give a damn about what others think.

>>18682004
Beta is when you ask about it here.
Beta is when you ask girl on date and dont use word date so she doesnt realize it is date.
Beta is following girl instead of walking with her and havibg chat.
Beta is being afraid of rejection.
Beta is when you are scared to escallate date into perverse handholding and kissing.
Yes you are beta. Ask her on date fingus!

>>18682020
Get her drunk and then flirt with her.

>>18682084
Ask her on date when you meet her again dingus!

>>18682123
It is obvious you want to marry, have kids and so on while he doesnt. Before you break up, ask him about creating family and how is he planning to feed 3 children with minimum wage. And be prepared to be called prostitute. Tldr have talk with him about future.

>>18682134
Ahahahahaha. Autism. New heaircut, put some clothes on, shave, shower, get DAYLIGHT lighting and try smile or smug face. Here you look like guy with asperger + down syndrome.

>>18682189
Social events you hate, friends friends and online dating. Remember to ask for their number first and ask them on dates second. Bring condoms unless you want to be pregnant.

>>18682227
Ask her on date. Stop being dingus!
>>
>>18682307
I've asked out 10 girls this year.
>>
>>18682309
I can manage to get rejected by 10 girls in two days easily. Try to speed it up senpai. Do you even do social events? Tinder?

And have you actually managed to land some dates? And what do you do on date? Do you flirt bro?
>>
>>18682307
Is it beta if the girl is the one that drive?
>>
>>18682317

I do social events, tinder. And I'll speed up, ok.

Thing is that my first instinct towards a girl is to be caring, hugging her, protecting her. I don't know how to flirt. I've managed some dates but I lost interest, because I honestly didn't know how to build up sexual tension, so I kinda discouraged myself with my own hands.

I forgot how to do it... After my 4years long relationship, the last one, I became a man who cares about love more than sex, but I would like to have sex now, before landing in another relationship.
>>
File: not dirt nor princess.png (202KB, 540x742px) Image search: [Google]
not dirt nor princess.png
202KB, 540x742px
>>18682328
Do yourself a favor and forget concepts of beta or alpha. Be nice guy, but from time to time try assertivity as well. Pic related?

>>18682329
You need to banter the girl. Aka make her mad / laught / interested in you. Dont treat them as innocent princesses. Treat them as any other boring male friend you got. Also
>I lost interest
Are you telling me YOU decided to ditch the girl? Maybe try to not ditch them. If the date feels boring, do something what will be fun. Like grabbing her by hand and walking around, stealing kiss, throwing lame compliments at her or simply ask her how big her boobs are and that you need to check because you are certified boobs inspector. Pic related.
>>
>>18682079
>Why what? What's the question here anon?

If she gagged on it but did it anyways, why?
>>
May as well ask.

So, I accidentally ran into my ex-girlfriend a few weeks ago and did the thing where I profess some insecurities on my part, apologising for some of my behaviour when I made her cry a few times, etc. Boring stuff. We hugged and went on our merry ways.

I realised soon after that it was a bit of stupid thing to do (it didn't seem very confident) and as she wanted some of her stuff back, I decided to slip in a little note saying 'sorry about last week' and sellotaped a bookmark inside that I'd bought her just before we broke up.

Now, again, I don't want that girl back in my life but I wonder what a girl would think about that type of gesture? We haven't spoken since and I don't intend to talk to her anytime soon but I'm really curious.
>>
>>18682346

Yes... I basically ghost them.

OK GREAT PIECES OF ADVICE.

S-so you're telling me that if try to steal her a kiss and she says no... I can continue the date like normal? That's a life changing knowledge. Please go on... elaborate.. enlightnen me.
>>
>>18682346
I'm serious, I don't know how to drive, but there's this girl who pick me up everyday from home to work and vice versa.
While it's true we live close and work in the same place, there's nothing that would make her do this for me.
>>
>>18682354
>talking with ex
>interacting with ex
>giving notes to ex
>thinking about ex
Anon wtf are you doing with your life?

>>18682363
Dating is a game like a poker. You have to pretend you are catch, bluff a lot, pretend you want marriage when in reality you want sex (or vice versa for girls) and constantly testing boundaries. If you take rejection with a smile (another bluff, you dont show her how much it hurted your ego), you lose nothing except your time.

So if you ask for permission to kiss and she says no, you can throw some banter like
>i didnt really wanted to kiss you, i was just trying to be polite. I bet nobody kissed you since your birthday anyway!
smile and pretend nothing happened.

And maybe try to not ghost girls so soon. Sometimes it takes few dates before the shy / rigid ones warm up a bit.

>>18682382
How do you plan to drive your pregnant wife to hospital? How do you plan to make shopping for 5 people family? Learn how to drive dingus.

Btw your post doesnt make sense. What have you tried to ask or tell? And have you asked her on date yet?
>>
>>18682354
If I was stil interested in you for whatever reason, I would really like it.
If I wasn't interested in you at all, then it would not make sense/I wouldn't give a fuck.
>>
Girls, is it true that older women prefer sex with younger men?
>>
>>18682390

OK, thank you. Let's see where this goes.

last question:

what if she has a bf but constantly messages me, she says she wants to leave her bf because he's jealous af... she laughs, we watch films together and shit...?

I don't want to be cucked honestly. I would like to be the cucker. And maybe I want to save her..
>>
File: cheating bait.png (95KB, 540x342px) Image search: [Google]
cheating bait.png
95KB, 540x342px
>>18682400
We call this
>cheating
>monkey branching
>testing waters
>backup man

Go ahead and have sex with her already. Just remember she will leave you in the future as easily as she did with her current bf. Aka not wife material. But pretty good as practice gf or cum and dump girl.
>>
>>18682390
>Learn how to drive dingus.
Nobody to teach me, not enough money to buy a car.
My point is it beta , if your partner is the one that does the driving?
I haven't asked her on a date, I don't know if even I have some feelings for her.
Our co-workers seems to think we're going out.
I've hinted to her that picking me up will cause people to come up with some conclusions of their own, but she told me she doesn't care what people think.
>>
>>18682425

not for me, even she has the fucking sexiest voice ever. I'm melting as she speaks.
>>
Girls, do you like memes or not?
>>
>>18682430
>nobody to teach me
What about her? What about driving lessons?
>not enough money
Having skill will be useful in the future nontheless. Also once you can drive, you can find better job because your active radius increases.

>don't know if even I have some feelings for her
Lets make life easier for you. The whole point of being alive is to have babies. And since you are single and she is nice enough to drive you, it is obvious she is your pick number one. Now do nofap for 7 days and if she will give you boner, ask her on date.
>she doesn't care what people think
Do the same thing as her. Your life will be super easy.

>>18682437
Ask her on date casanovo!
>>
File: lahaine2-1600x900-c-default.jpg (157KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
lahaine2-1600x900-c-default.jpg
157KB, 1600x900px
>be really serious with gf
>fall into deep depression
>girlfriend is mad that i'm so negative and cynical
>neglect myself and kill myself trying to make things work with her
>she wants to break up
>let her do it, say bye
>she freaks out and we get back together for a few months
>she's constantly other things, barely see each other
>feel like i'm single already
>have tearful break up
>she says i'm too negative and she wants me to call her if i get my life together
>both of us were convinced we were going to get married and that we'd get back together after breakup
>any time i'm doing well she's super excited to talk to me, any time i feel down she just ignores me
>resent her for only liking me when i'm on top; don't see the point of relationship if we're not committed to at least the possibility of something long-term and supporting each other
>go through minor emotional crisis
>try talking to her again
>she kind of ignores me
>get weird when she stops talking to me as much as i wanted to talk to her, feel hurt
>delete her on social media
>she blocks me
>i block her
>delete everyone in our shared circle, block all of her close friends, untag myself from pics with her and delete the poster
>move to another state
>no way for either of us to know what the other one is up to
>tear up the cards she gave me
>throw out presents
>since then: made a bunch of money, met new people, traveled across my country with friends, lost like 40lb, health way up, career doing better and better, everything just running like clockwork in my life
>girls chasing me any time i go out and socialize
>sort of ignoring any girl i'm not already close friends with, not ready for anything
>still don't know what sense any of this is supposed to make
>don't know if i did the same thing she did by ghosting her when she hurt my feelings or whether the only lifelong relationship any of us will have is with God

help
>>
File: anti suicide gf.png (11KB, 401x402px) Image search: [Google]
anti suicide gf.png
11KB, 401x402px
>>18682456
>depression
Not even once. You forget to ask question.
>>
>>18682451
>What about her?
Too embarrassed to ask her, and I tried driving lessons, they laughed at me.
>not enough money
To buy a car, I have a very good job.
>Now do nofap for 7 days
I don't fap, I don't get random boners, and I'm not gay, I checked.
>>
>>18682465
do you believe relationships are anything other than temporary matters ? and do you think doubting them is a reasonable interpretation of my history
>>
Girls what does feel good for you during sex?
My gf doesn't seem to enjoy sex, and only put up with it for my sake.
I talked to her about it but she says it's fine.
>>
>>18682471
>they laughted at me
Who? Where the fuck do you live? And who laught at their paying customers at the age of capitalism?
>embarrassed
Why would you be? Maybe she likes you and this is perfect excuse to get know each other better and spend romantic time together.

>don't fap
>don't get random boners
How fat / depressed are you? Sport? You are supposted to have morning woods to like age 40 minimum. Go to doctor? Erectile disfunction?

>>18682483
Nothing last forever.
Second question doesnt make sense.

>>18682492
See whole thread >>18682477
Maybe she never had orgasm. Try cuddling, oral sex or vibrator. And remember than small minority of girls never liked sex. And from evolution standpoint they dont need to enjoy it to get pregnant and procreate. You could argue that girls being able to cum is wasting of resources.
>>
>>18682456
i guess that at the end of the day, we've only got ourselves and I got burned because i lied to myself by believing otherwise
>>
>>18682505
>who
The people who teach driving.
I'm 29 yo guy who can't drive.
>Maybe she likes you
How would I know that?
>ED
I'm not fat, 5'9"/ 160 lbs.
Depressed? I'm not happy, not depressed, I think.
>>
>>18682505
>Maybe she never had orgasm
She's my one and only sexual partner so I have no frame of reference other than porn.
But I think she doesn't orgasm.
>cuddling, oral sex
We do that.
>vibrator
I suggested that, she refused saying it's not healthy.
I'm starting to feel as if I'm humping a sex doll.
>>
File: post sponsored by MagicWand.jpg (294KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
post sponsored by MagicWand.jpg
294KB, 1500x1500px
>>18682528
I love it when anons evade / reject every idea you throw at them and simply keep swimming in their self induced misery.

Go get the driving lessons and ask her on date. And if you cant produce boner by imagining her being naked, you have a medical problem and go see doctor about it too.

>>18682543
>no frame or reference
Contractions, rugged breath, tensing muscles, inability to controll her face / body, super sensitivity right after (some girls will literally push you away because their clit gets so sensitive it hurts), wiggling around, smiling and so on. See some youtube videos about how to tell if she fakes it or not.
>not healthy
That is bullshit. Get pic related and then "rape her" with it. If something has power to make girls cum, it is assault made of pulsating vibrating impulses applied to location of their pubic area.

Even if she wont like it, you can try it on your penor or break up and find horny girl.
>>
File: tumblr_n8twixytCj1r2r59eo6_1280.png (916KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8twixytCj1r2r59eo6_1280.png
916KB, 1280x720px
Girls & Guys:
>be a woman
>married to a decent man
>have two kids
>the man loves me and always fulfill my needs
>fall in love with young boy next door
>have affair with boy and get pregnant
>husband thinks it his child

What to do?
>>
>>18682566
You stop baiting.
>>
>>18682566

leave your kids, you're a selfish whore
>>
>>18682560
I'm not evading, just stating facts.
And you didn't answer me how would I know if she like me, or how would I know if I have feelings for her.
Sex and love are to different things.
>>
>>18682569
Not bait this is a true story, not mine though.
>>
>>18682456

hey man, in the end you only got yourself, but... your girlfriend isn't your therapist. But...

I suppose you just were sad and someway wanted to share this to your ex. I see her as shallow. Life is monotonous if it is only laughs and wonderful time. You're ok, man. Find the right girl for you. Godspeed.
>>
>>18682560
>Contractions, rugged breath, tensing muscles, inability to controll her face / body,
None, can I be really that bad at sex?
>>
>>18682566
It is called abortion. And condoms. Also if you love your husband, you should know how much will it hurt him if he ever finds out.

>>18682572
You test it by asking her on date. Or by having chat with her. Simple question like: are you single is often more than enough.
>sex and love are two different things
In ideal world you dont have one without the other.

>>18682577
It is super hard to make girl cum if she never masturbated herself or see sex as a duty you do to keep boy interested. Time for vibrator anon.
>>
This is just a ramble, don't mind me.

When women give me the eye, I feel fucking weird. Pretty much no one would ever find me attractive even if they were drunk, so getting that weird, sultry glare just haunts me internally. Twice in a row this happened.

It's not that I'm trying to be unattractive, but the thing is that I expected no one to give me the eye. It's worse when it's a boss's daughter of all people giving me the fucking eye.

I'm bothered and mildly worried.
>>
>>18682644
Post pic.
>>
>>18682560
Wouldn't a magic wand render the penis useless?
>>
>>18682601
>You test it by asking her on date
I live in east European country, here we don't "date" we court women with the intent to marry.
>>
>>18682682
Sex for girls is ussualy about the emotions, foreplay and cuddling. Also vibrator cant make you pregnant.

But your question is the same as
>wouldnt fleshlight render vagina useless?

>>18682686
I am from central europe country and i am pretty sure you are full of bullshit. The word date can be translated to slav language without 0 trouble. Or you can try going safely and ask her on dinner instead.

Also you are old enough to marry and you claim you have decent job, so what do you have to lose? Except your virginity and negative self esteem?
>>
>>18679641
U r a qt 3.14 in their eyes. :o
>>
>>18682350
Because she wanted you to feel good? She cared for you? It's a sign of wanting to please you no matter the taste.

Now answering q's ITT that haven't been answered:
>>18682392
Not a girl, but it's just a thing some have. Some young women like old men, some old women like young men.
>>18682644
Shut it down, just look quickly at her then look the other way, close your body language. Unless you want her? Anyway, just advicing your ramble.
Thread posts: 333
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.