[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would like advice on if this is a scam or perhaps some legal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.gif (4KB, 217x217px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
4KB, 217x217px
Would like advice on if this is a scam or perhaps some legal advice? I messaged some girl I saw online on a messaging app who immediately asked me if I wanted to buy a sexual video of her. I said yea ok whatever I was horny. She emails it to me after I send her a little money, then tells me that I just bought sexual videos of an underage girl, but she never told me she was underage and she looked like a young adult honestly. Like seriously what kinda underage girl would sell sexual videos of herself? She got my Facebook (I assume through my email address) and says she will tell the authorities if I don't give her a whole bunch of money. Can I potentially be arrested or even charged for this? Or you think it's a scam?
>>
It's a scaaaaaaam

Have you been living on a desert island?
>>
>>18679500
100% scam to get money.

Jeez yo could have figured that out yourself m by googling this shit
>>
Yea scam.

No futher interaction and you will be just fine. Again no futher interaction.
>>
Educate yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=116974
>>
>>18679506
I just don't really do shit like this so I have no idea. I'm pretty sure it's a scam just because it was just so poorly executed like she solicited underage nudes of herself to entrap me without telling me her age, plus blackmailing me, but I'm just scared of the legal repercussions or anything like that. I really had NO idea she was under 17 (probably wasn't anyway but she did send a pic of her doing a peace sign which I told her to to make sure she was a real person and not a scam bot) so idk
>>
>>18679516
It's some dude in russia or Nigeria that wants your dollars. The video is stolen from somewhere. There's no real girl who contacted you.
>>
>>18679514
Thing is, she didn't tell me she was OVER 18 she just didn't say anything about age at all (which is why I didn't think anything of it) and no father or anyone called or emailed me or anything
>>
>>18679516

Nah don't worry about it. Heads up it's probably not a real woman, some guy baiting you. No more messages. Forget this ever happened.
>>
>>18679516
They are using a girl to execute the scam.

It's a well known scam. They are the ones committing a crime, relax. Just don't reply
>>
>>18679523
Yep. Some pose as police officers apparently fishing for pedos.

There are variations of course.

Rest assured that it is a scam. No doubt about that. Don't give them money and just cut them off
>>
>>18679539
I didn't pay I just blocked them I said "wtf ur not underage" and blocked.

But how are u so sure it's a scam? Is it because they blackmailed me? Do u know if I can potentially get in trouble legally even if they did? I can confirm they are in another country because it made me convert the currency when I paid for the sex video
>>
>>18679554

It's a common scam. Don't worry about it. Beside it's not like you were actively looking for underage females riiiiight? Because if it was a police trap you just passed the test.

Forget about this.
>>
>>18679610

Still a scam. They don't want the operation closed down and will instead try to trick someone else.
>>
There's a golden rule : if a girl seems to have an unusual interest of any sorts into you then don't answer him.
>>
>>18679554
Because it follows a common script for scams of this kind.

They wouldn't involve the police if they were genuine. They tried to blackmail you lol

Really, it's a scam. Police would never bother you. It was totally unsolicited, you weren't aware of the age, there's been a blackmail attempt. You haven't even committed a crime
>>
>>18679661
Actually paying to see an underage girl is a crime though, They just didn't know she was underage
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.