[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any decent alternatives to omegle? I actually want to talk to someone.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4088.jpg (42KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4088.jpg
42KB, 480x454px
Any decent alternatives to omegle? I actually want to talk to someone.
>>
>>18679265
you can do it here. what do you want to talk about?
>>
yyyyyeeesssss, talk to me....
>>
>>18679271

I don't really have anything in mind. I just don't have any friends near me right now.

Is there something you wanted to talk about?
>>
>>18679271

You play video games?
>>
File: 1504216003490.png (4MB, 1995x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1504216003490.png
4MB, 1995x1050px
this
>>
Discord, find some servers focused around your interests and join them
>>
>>18679282
i used to play them but just a casual. used ps1 (tekken and final fantasy 7 mostly) and pc (unreal tournament, few AC saga, worms)
>>18679278
tell me what would be the result of a boxing match between putin and obama, no grappling allowed and explain your answer
>>
>>18679293

Cool! I play a lot of Nintendo games myself. I've wanted to get a PC, are they expensive/hard to build?

Also, Putin would win:

1. Putin was in the KGB. He probably has more experience than Obama. I don't think Obama has much experience.

2. Putin is shorter. Obama is over 6 feet and (somewhat) lanky. That gives Putin an advantage.
>>
>>18679306
depends on what you play, i mostly use even now shit games from '98 so they can run on something cheap, pro gamers (if something like this exist) probably spend some thousands bucks on them

1. agree
2. obama has range advantage like that tho

what are your hobbies?
>>
>>18679320

I have a machine with Linux on it right now. I tried to emulate SNES games on this. It didn't work out.
I've been wanting to get a fancy PC to play recent games.

Range advantage wouldn't mean much if Putin straight up beats Obama when it comes to strength.

I like reading, writing, playing video games. Started swimming recently, and have been looking to get back into basketball. What about you?
>>
>>18679336
iktf, took me 10 years to manage to run a retard proof ps1 emulator on here

just checked obama is fucking 83kg while putin is 77 so he isnt as skelly as i thought. manlet is dangerous when close but now their power is much more similar

that's cool, i suck at swimming, almost drowned once trying to go from a boat to the coast lol right now i only do house training but used to do mma (amateur tier) was fun getting rekt
i read manga but since poor mostly online, do outdoor climbing and semi professional shitpost
what kind of stuff do you write? sounds interesting, if not too personal
>>
>>18679293
I Play unreal Tournament, have you play the new one ?
>>
>>18679365
UT98 nostalgic sorry (not played in a while tho)
overlord mission is so engraved into my brain that i mimic the left-to-right movement during the run
i tried the newer ones but there was no chemistry between us
double handgun master race
>>
>>18679354

I haven't really written a lot. I do like writing, but the only significant thing I've ever written was a draft for a sci-fi novel when I was 14-15. Took me two years. Now I'm trying to make it better.

Obama still seems pretty skelly. And you're probably a better swimmer than you think.

How exactly do you do house training?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.