[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf's guy friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2

File: 1147390_1[1].jpg (34KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
1147390_1[1].jpg
34KB, 630x630px
My gf of three months talks and texts quite a few guy friends. I know what you're gonna say...I know that she has a life and I can't take her away from her friends, but I can't help but feel insecure and a bit sad. She went out to lunch with a guy friend and she looks happier with them. Am I being unreasonable? Am I overreacting?
>>
You are being insecure. If you trust her, then you need to just live with that and try to realise that she thinks you're pretty great and is happy with you. If you don't trust her, then you probably shouldn't be in this relationship.
>>
>>18679262
I know she wouldn't cheat on me, but I can't help these thoughts
>>
>>18679276
How do you know she won't cheat on you? You've only been with her with three months. Sounds like your playing on tilt. I'd tell you not to worry about it unless she puts up red flags with said male friends
>>
>>18679276
No, you can't help the thoughts. What you can help is how you react to them. React by telling yourself you're overreacting and considering why you have those thoughts in the first place.
>>
>guy friends

Huge red flag, she's just enjoys the sexual tension with them.
>>
>>18679314
Is this usually the case?
>>
>>18679378
Almost always she's fucking her guy friends
>>
>>18679378
No, for gods sake. Stop listening to only the advice that appeals to how miserable you're being and get over it. People have friends.
>>
And is it true that girls with guy friends have low self esteem
>>
My ex had male friends and I've been 6 months sad and insecure like you
At the end I became needy and clingy and she left me
I don't know who was "right" (but i'm 100% sure she didn't have interest nor cheated on me) but this is the situation I'm in now
Don't know if I was unreasonable,or maybe her didn't give me much attention, but this is it buddy
>>
>>18679440
no
>>
>>18679314

This might be true tbqh.

Depends on the context really, but if she's really extroverted and bubbly and flirt, those men are in it for the puss and you need to be wary of that. She may or may not acknowledge the sexual tension, but it is definitely there
>>
>>18679254
>guy friends

Just leave. On the off chance she isn't sexually attracted to one guess what guys bring around? That's right more guys!!! So you're girlfriends circle of friends will be like 30 dudes. Now imagine you sitting at work and she's getting with all her guy friends and they invite their guy friends. It's going to be a common occurence that one of those guys is thirsty for your gf if she's not fat and they will go after her. She'll most likely even text them back and be "friends tehe" dump her and spread her nudes as punishment
>>
I'm a married guy and I have nothing but girl friends

Just don't get along with other guys much..
>>
>>18679926
Women won't pursue you like men.
>>
>>18679939
Yeah, single girls will just orbit for a while then give up and disappear
>>
>>18679969
yep, men think if they orbit long enough they can win. sadly for years at a time. they will be there for ur Gurl to cry on and be for her when she is emotional and persuade her against u not good
>>
>>18679254
Been there done that. It's not always bad but you HAVE TO MAKE SURE that's only friendship. I had a girlfriend once who told me not to tell anyone that I was her boyfriend. She was texting and hooking up with people behind my back. Probably one of the worst experiences of my life, but I feel better now knowing that she's a whore, single, alone, fat, and has diabetes.

Anywaaaaayyyy just check her texts. Make sure she's loyal. If she is, then get over it. Don't let your insecurities ruin the relationship if you have a good thing going.
>>
>>18679982
you don't need to snoop, it's not healthy
>>
>>18679254
Have you tried casually asking what she and her guy friends talk about? Also do her guy friends have their own girl friends?

Also you should try meeting and befriending these guy friends.
>>
>>18679314
Lmao arent you a sad friendless cunt
>>
>>18679254

not to be that guy but this >>18679314 100%

i have a large group of friends and i used to be a mechanic so my buddys girlfriends will come to me for car help, i dont form friends with any girls but if i were to, it would be for sexual reasons. i get hit on by girls at work all the time and its uncomfortable being in a longterm relationship.

my girlfriend was platonic friends with an ex for the first year we were together and it drove me NUTS to the point where i said cut contact or its over, i dont think the opposite sexes can be friends outside of a group of you hanging out. if your gf is going on a lunch date or whatever with a guy thats a huge red flag.

search "caught my gf sleeping with another guy" and it always starts as a guy friend she says dont worry about and her bf comes home from work early and the guys balls deep raw in her
>>
Either break up with her or put up with it. Unless one of them is her ex, she's not doing anything wrong or crossing any lines.
>>
>>18680957
If a girl is inclined to cheat, not having male friends is not going to stop her.
>>
>>18679254
>guy """""friends"""""
>now I know what you're gonna say...
What that she's a slut and either fucks them or keeps them on as orbiters and backups?
>>
>>18680949
>t. Cheating roastie
>>
>>18679254
you sound pussy whipped as fuck OP. real men don't put up with that bullshit and they keep her in check. we all know they want to have sex with her. if you don't believe me then tell her to tell her "GUY FRIENDS" if they want to have sex with her and see how quickly they will show up at her house.
>>
>>18679378
or just a massive attention whore because your male validation is not enough for her.
>>
>>18680976
But having them makes the temptation bigger
>>
My best friend is a girl, so what?
>>
>>18681467
No it doesn't. A particular type of person cheats; if she's not the type to cheat, it doesn't matter how many guys are around her.
>>
>>18681476
People aren't bi-dimensional movie characters, when you showered with attention or the new cute guy at work gives you a ride sometimes they just can't resist.
>>
>>18681495
People aren't one-dimensional video game characters; they don't just give up sex if you give them enough attention or have enough attraction points.
>>
>>18681515
Not him but this sentence is just stupid
>>
>>18681516
The notion that someone would be more inclined to cheat because they have friends of the opposite gender is also stupid, but here we are.
>>
>>18679254
Male or female it takes maturity to admit that not all of your opposite sex "friends" are indeed only friends.

Huge difference between someone that has your back and supports you and your happiness including you having a loving relationship with another and someone you and they know keep in touch knowing it could blossom into something more quickly if the conditions change slightly.

OP 3 months in your gf has not gotten rid of the guys she knows aren't really friends and only she knows who they are and she sure won't tell you and nothing you can do will make her cull the herd. She has to want this on her own and be honest with herself and you. If a guy makes a play she cuts it off, if she has feelings for a guy she cuts it off, if a new coworker or study buddy gets too flirty she cuts it off and the real friends she introduces to you and hopes both her friend and you become friends.
>>
>>18681518
People can be weak you know, the thrill of someone giving you attention can make you do something stupid
>>
>>18679254
I don't understand men today that are ok with their wives and gf's dating other men. If they go on a date with another man how about ending it? Seriously, just tell her to have a nice life and you go your way and she goes hers.
>>
>>18681529
My best friend is a girl, we like to get high, talk and explore the city together. Why not? Should I give up my friend because she has a bf?
>>
>>18681543
She isn't serious about her bf or you have been respectful of their relationship and haven't created a powerplay, YET. If I were to bet you have and since she has picked you over him she's not serious.

I had a long time female friend I had to cut off because she purposefully did things that disrespected my relationship with my gf. I gave her the benefit of the doubt twice but she kept pushing it and my relationship meant more so I realized she wasn't really a friend that wanted the best for me.
>>
>>18681543
If you had a gf she'd probably be insecure over it
If you had a gf that would go get fucked up with her guy best friend and you didn't see her for the rest of the day or evening you wouldn't feel comfortable with it
>>
>>18679254
As long as you are getting laid, who cares. Get yourself some girl friends to hang out with when your gf runs off with her besties. Options are life.
>>
>>18679254
You've been an item for only 3 months? That's hardly any time.

See where you are after a year. If she's still having fun lunches with other guys, it's time to "have the talk".
>>
This thread is so fucking stupid and insecure. Guys and girls can be fucking friends. As long as you're not all thirsty as fuck virgins (which is what most of this board is), people can coexist without desperately wanting to fuck each other.

The chick is more likely to cheat on you with a guy she doesn't mention at all, not the guy she is happy to tell you she's with, and for how long and where. Idiots.
>>
>>18680957
OP here...OH FUCK. My gf and her guy friend did go out and eat lunch this week
>>
>>18681878
Ignore this post...I forgot I already brought it up...
>>
I just wrote a bunch of this shit in another thread, so avoiding that, here.

I'm attractive, and I have quite a few attractive, platonic female friends. Any two mature people can enjoy each other's company responsibly. I hang out with my friend's wives and girlfriends solo ALL THE TIME. I hang out with girls who's boyfriend I'm not close with all the time. I don't enter sexual relationships with anyone I want to entertain a friendship with. Likewise, I don't pretend to be friends with someone I want to fuck.

I encourage girls to drop orbiters, but plenty of girls have the faculties to identify and handle that shit themselves. It's not girls with male friends that's a red flag, it's girls who don't drop the obvious thirsty ones.
>>
>>18679254
Hanging out with your friends is not the same as hanging out your SO.

When she's with you, her mind is in a different state. It doesn't mean she's any more happier with them
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.