[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to feed crows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: A4DCEtYCcAAfa9G.jpg (32KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
A4DCEtYCcAAfa9G.jpg
32KB, 520x390px
>My friend used to feed crows on her way to school
>The crows knew her schedule
>One day a lot of crows swarmed her
I want to try this when the school year starts. It sounds so funny and I'd feel so badass when a bunch of crows swarm me on my way to school. Also I love animals. I've done some research that says they like peanuts. Are there any other things I should know?
>>
File: c9a.png (225KB, 373x327px) Image search: [Google]
c9a.png
225KB, 373x327px
>>18679144
>>
>>18679144
Song birds make for better friends,crows scare off other small birds. Try staring at them that's really all it takes. Anytime you see them just make them notice you watching them but mean no harm. Worked for me, not with crows though.
>>
>>18679144
You should know that crows are bros
>>
>>18679144

I worked as a night janitor for a movie theater, and frequently, I'd get finished around dawn when the crows were out. I'd usually throw a bunch of popcorn out for them on my way to the trash. After a while, they'd caw at me and I'd say hello back and they would caw back. It was kind of cool. Never got swarmed though. Corvids are very smart, though. Keep that in mind. It's more likely that they were using me for free food than getting personal.
>>
>>18680859
>The ability to get personal is considered less of an intelligent trait than the ability to use someone to get you food
Hmmm
>>
>>18680880
They're entirely capable of getting close, but just because they're using you for food doesn't mean they are close or have any desire to be close. There are plenty of examples of crows getting close to people, usually by bringing them gifts.
>>
>>18680917
Are you serious? If a crow brought me a gift I'd be delighted. What sort of gifts??

Not OP btw, but all this crow talk is titillating me
>>
>>18681068
Shiny objects they find
>>
File: default22.png (757KB, 880x457px) Image search: [Google]
default22.png
757KB, 880x457px
>>18681068

Oh, I would be, too. I love crows. I'm just saying that feeding crows doesn't mean they're bonding with you.

As for what they bring, mostly what >>18681084 said. Corvids love hording shiny shit, so if they find something they think is a cool gift, they'll bring it to someone they like, which is sometimes a human. Things like bottle caps, can tabs, ribbon, or maybe a coin or some glass can all be gifts. It all depends on what they find. Pic related is from a story about a girl who gets gifts from crows she feeds every day.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.