[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girls with poor teeth and bodies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: girl with bad teeth.jpg (125KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
girl with bad teeth.jpg
125KB, 736x552px
Hey guys, I may have a problem, but I don't' know. Does anyone else feel this way? I'm attracted to dirty, sloppy, saggy, junkie looking girls with bad teeth. I don't know exactly what it is, but it's what I like and want, but unfortunately the girls that look like this are usually literal junkies and thieves and shitty people in general.

My gf is a recovering meth and opiate junkie with really bad teeth and I always like her to smile and look at me because something about it is just really hot. (She rarely smiles and always hides her teeth when she can) And her tits are so saggy I can take both nipples and most of her breasts into my mouth at the same time. she's also really sloppy and loose and I love it the sloppier it is. I think she's awesome, but she can't even believe me. She's really insecure about how she looks and I guess thinks I'm just saying I like that look to make her feel less insecure, but is this really that strange? I think it's really sexy.

Is something wrong with me? What can I do? Is this a problem? I'm really attracted to that look. I like to watch her sags and wrinkles and look at her face and eyes and teeth during climax and run my fingers through her long thinning hair and it sends me over the edge.

I can't be the only one into girls like this, am I?
>>
>>18679080
nah, i like that look as well. i'm a total square too but man I love chicks with shaaved heads and tatte'd up bodies. i actually dumped a really clean girl i met at church for this ratty chick that worked at a fast food joint. she was trying to improve her life after being a fuckup which made it all the more adorable to me. i dunno.
>>
>>18679080
>My gf is a recovering meth and opiate junkie
Good God lad, seek help and leave her ffs
>>
>>18679118
For me it's mostly her face, teeth and hair. When she smiles with all those broken and missing teeth it's almost enough to send me over the edge right there and then.

Part of it I think is that it feels like her smile is all mine, if that makes sense. Like it's just for me.

>>18679124
I love her, man, I think she's great as she is, but even she doesn't seem to believe it sometimes, she's so insecure about her looks.
>>
File: summer-teeth.png (114KB, 500x399px) Image search: [Google]
summer-teeth.png
114KB, 500x399px
>>18679118
>>
>>18679080
i pretty much fetishised the same type of girl my entire life.

a not conventionally attractive broken/damaged girl who is nice and is maybe a little needy is all ive ever wanted.

unfortunately im super autistic so in all likelihood it will never happen for me, but i don't think it's honestly all that strange. good on you for finding one! don't let her go no matter what anyone says!
>>
>>18679227
Same.
>>
They seem more real and human. Like, I can relate to them. I can imagine them as having emotions and feelings like mine, whereas a supermodel looking girl seems alien and unknowable.
>>
>>18679329
I know, right? that's why I find girls who wear absolutely no makeup FAR more attractive than girls who do
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.