[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do single girls avoid me like the plague but unavailable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: QYPlmPQ.png (20KB, 638x547px) Image search: [Google]
QYPlmPQ.png
20KB, 638x547px
Why do single girls avoid me like the plague but unavailable women stare/flirt with me until their boyfriends get mad?
>>
>>18679016
Single women are probably single by their own choice, except for ones with mental disorders. They have no boyfriend because there's not interested in men atm.

generally speaking, of course
>>
>>18679016
I had this issue until I figured out that they want what they can't have.

Basically, single girls play hard to get while taken ones see no risk in flirting.
>>
>>18679030
>Basically, single girls play hard to get while taken ones see no risk in flirting.

why
>>
>>18679037
Single ones have their guard up. They want to feel desired and chased, most of them. Also, women usually check you out when you're not looking. It took me years to realize this.
>>
>>18679046
>Single ones have their guard up

What? Guard from what?
>>
>>18679050
Jesus. Read between the lines.

They don't want to come off desperate. Like their floppy pussy is for the taking. Yes, some women are whores and don't care how they come off. Normal women like to be pursued, it's in their nature.
>>
>>18679055
>They don't want to come off desperate

So their solution is to ignore? How does that make sense?

> Normal women like to be pursued, it's in their nature

Elaborate
>>
File: image.png (341KB, 400x415px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
341KB, 400x415px
>>18679070
A female who is interested will drop subtle hints, i.e., light touching, eye contact a little longer than normal, laughing at stupid jokes, always trying to appear in your field of vision,etc.

It is up to you to see these mating signals and pursue. Think of a little bunny in the field with its little fluffy butt in the air. A wolf walks by and sees this. Does the wolf walk on by and starve or does it go after the fluffy bunny?
>>
>>18679094
>A female who is interested will drop subtle hints, i.e., light touching, eye contact a little longer than normal, laughing at stupid jokes, always trying to appear in your field of vision,etc.

So this would mean literally no girl is interested in me. They all completely 100% turn away from me as soon as I look at them.

And on the exact flipside, whenever a girl is with her boyfriend, they always stare at me longingly/flirty and their boyfriends almost always pull them aside or stand in front of them

I hate this shit, i don't care about couples
>>
>>18679102
>So this would mean literally no girl is interested in me
>they always stare at me longingly/flirty and their boyfriends almost always pull them aside

Have a little more self confidence.
>>
>>18679094
>muh subtle hints
C O P E
O
P
E
If you were Chad, they would just go ahead and ask you to fuck them. But you are just an average beta orbiter, so they settle for "hints", because they know you will be giving them attention.
>>
>>18679121
>they always stare

Not single girls, girls that are hanging out by themselves avoid looking at me like i'm a creep so I just leave people alone, but the fact that girls who are unavailable act the exact opposite really really bothers me
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.