[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have doubts about my bf. We are together for 1 year and he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

I have doubts about my bf. We are together for 1 year and he cares about me and try to make me happy but.
I don't think I can rely on him in critical situations. I think he will prefer his comfort zone over me. He has his issues, I suppose it's because he was hurted by a girl before and he's afraid of being beta or something like that. Also, he really loves his comfort zone. And I'm the person who needs to rely on someone with mutual help and support, I want to trust someone who can also trust me. I can't stop thinking about hypothetical situations, for example, if I need to move out from my current apartment I'll expect my man to help me with moving, help me with stuff and heavy things. I'm pretty sure he won't help me. He has never been in my place because it's too far. He won't go to places which is too far away from his house. But he goes to vacation with his friends, they have these larp hobbies(I'm not into it).
I know, I'm thinking too much but it hunts me down that one day I will need him and he won't be there.
I can't talk to him about such things because it never happened. Am I paranoid? Am I asking too much?
>>
You've been dating a year and he's never seen your place? That's fucked.
>>
>>18678715
This. Sounds like you're a side chick to be completely honest, and its only been a year I'd dump and move on with your life
>>
>>18678715
>>18678727
Hm, is it really a red flag? Honestly, I never asked him to come here though...
>>
>>18678774
Why the fuck would you have to ask your boyfriend to come over to your place?

All around sounds like LARPing
>>
If he's someone who prefers his comfort zone and doesn't typically like going to places too far away from his place, but does so with friends, you need to force him to do something new ONCE, then he'll see it's not intimidating and be willing to do so more in the future.

How the fuck do you think his larp friends got him to go with them? By forcing him. And now he likes it, right?

Do the same thing.
>>
>>18678704
Sounds like youre not a top priority judging by what youve said about his behavior. The thing is, no one can decide if youre asking too much, but you.
If you need something he cant provide, ask yourself how important that quality is. Can you live without it? If you found someone else with that quality, would you be happier?
Personally, I would leave though.
>>
>>18680055
wait...just read the part where you didnt even ask him to come over and youre complaining about him not coming over...Maybe the issue is that youre not being direct enough. sounds like two passive people in a relationship.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.