[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

restraining order

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: avatar.png (1KB, 152x158px) Image search: [Google]
1KB, 152x158px
so I was drinking some beers with my (now ex) girlfriend last night, I had about 5 over the course of 3 hours, and my ex had about 13, things got heated and our friend left and my ex started to assault me, I didn't hit her back because I live in commiefornia and they'd take her side if she had so much as a bruise, she did it multiple times and I only put my hands on her to get her off me, my room mates called the police and she got charged with domestic violence(justice for men, finally), what I'm wondering though is should I, or can I get a restraining order against her so she doesn't come to my house and beat herself up to frame me or burn my house down or something. I don't really have much physical proof of her hitting me or starting problems besides the police report but I don't really want her coming around here anymore and since she gets mail here she can legally squat and start shit

tl;dr
should I get a restraining order to keep myself out of hot water and false dvi charges?
>>
>>18678411
If you honestly think she is going to start shit in general then you can file a restraining order, but you may or have to provide a good enough argument that you need one.
>>
>>18678411
>hanging out with your ex
You are part of the problem.

And unless you want to waste your and her time with court, you have like 0 reason to do so.
>>
>>18678411
You better. Had one wave a gun under my nose and this after she hit me with a freezer door, almost knocking me out.
>>
>>18678445

she's my ex because of this event.
>>
>>18678536
Lol. Good riddance then.
>>
>>18678411
If you believe she is the sort of person to do this, you could give it a shot. However, first it wold be a good idea if you explicitly told you not to contact you, and leave you alone.

Don't delete this text or the conversation that follows, use it as evidence if you need to. But there's no point in filing a restraining order if you haven't tried telling her to fuck off yet
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.