[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ I need your help about a girl. So I recently met this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Hey /adv/ I need your help about a girl. So I recently met this girl and we have been talking a lot. She's single but she said that she only sees me as a friend which is fine to me but recently it seems that she is trying to control me
>do this, don't do that
>this looks better than this
Etc.
What's the meaning of this?
>>
>>18678170
It means she's trying to control you and isa shitty friend
>>
>>18678184
Why would she though? Who's the shitty friend?
>>
>>18678201
She is warped in the head lad. I bet her mother was very controlling of her father, and she picked this trait up, and now is more comfortable with what she is familiar with, and so unconsciously does this
>>
>>18678285
I do the exact opposite of what she asks me to show her that she cannot control me
>>
>>18678170
She needs a guy to talk to and do things with as she dates and/or cultivates guys she is interested in. She has you in a cage and I guarantee she has another guy or two who want her and she doesn't want them but not a catch and release kind of girl. Even if you are too small to eat she would rather you die in the bottom of the boat than throw you back in.
>>
>>18678310
What do you suggest I do, anon? I'm not even attracted to her.
>>
>>18678310
>She needs a guy to talk to and do things with

One when I realized I was this guy, it really got me mad with myself. Like I didn't see it for what it was, thinking oh just playing hard to get or whatever, she didn't really want anything sexual with me. Felt like a bitch

What made it even worse, she was in the social circle and another girls boyfriend I was friends with. He wouldn't tell me if she was seeing someone on the side. No bro code. His gf of course was in the gossip circle. Would have literally saved me time and effort. Guess I won't let him know the shady shit his gf pulls later on either
>>
>>18678382
If you're not attracted then don't even bother with it. You don't have to hang with her if you don't want to. Maybe once a month and text a few times a week
>>
>>18678382
Stop talking to her then, damn its not hard.
>>
>>18678402
>>18678456
What if I want to keep her as a friend?
>>
>>18678458
Sure but she doesn't have to be a close one
>>
>>18678290
Dont do this because she can easily realise and use reverse psychology. Just stick to you gut instincts or your own preference.
>>
>>18678624
Alright thanks
>>18678619
Why not?
>>
>>18678633
Why would you hang out with someone who might negatively influemce your character or will eventually use you as an emotional tampon? Unless you're into that, of course
>>
>>18678633
Id put her on the level of friendship that I text maybe once a week or two. Maybe meet up here or there for a hike or puttputt because sitting at the bar is mundane as fuck. That's it. Nothing more and definitely less
>>
>>18678893
>>18678921
Thanks anons. Really appreciate it
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.