[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend makes fun of me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

One week ago my aunt gave me a kitten she had. I named it Andy, just like my name.
When my gf saw it and I told her she started laughing really hard and I didn't like it. She has been making fun of me the whole week and she has been calling him "Melissa" (that's my girlfriend's name) and she won't listen to me despite telling her that 1) the kitten is male and 2) his name is Andy.
How can I make her understand that she has to call my cat by his name?
>>
She's trying to indirectly teach you that naming a pet like yourself is fucking stupid
>>
>>18677967
This.
See, everyone? Even people with severe levels of autism can land a girlfriend.
>>
>>18677962
Do you have autism? Serious question.
>>
>>18677967
Why? It's a good name and it really suits him. Plus, a lot of people name their kids their own name.

>>18677970
I'm not an autist
>>
>>18677975
It's not your kid.
Giving a pet a regular person's name is already pretty weird.
What are your thoughts on Sonic/MLP/Homestuck?
>>
>>18677975
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TbbvXK5QS8
>>
>>18677962
She's jealous. It's cuter than her, isn't it?
>>
>>18677987
It's not weird. I liked the name and the cat doesn't care. I am able to name the cat however I want and no one has to laugh at it. I don't care that most of you name them differently, I am just being myself.

>>18677988
Yeah, keep calling me an autist. I'm not and I'm probably more open minded and with a better social life than you, prick.
>>
>>18677987
>Giving a pet a regular person's name is already pretty weird.
This is an 18+ site, pls go.
>>
>>18678013
>i'm not autistic!!!!
sounds like something an autist would say
>>
>>18678016
Yeah, so you want me to agree when someone calls me something I'm not, right? You're funny kid
>>
>>18678015
>NEETs posting anything in /adv/
Stop pretending that what you do is normal
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.