[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She says she lost feelings for me. I am desperate for help, I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: PicsArt_09-01-01.59.44.jpg (63KB, 578x580px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_09-01-01.59.44.jpg
63KB, 578x580px
She says she lost feelings for me. I am desperate for help, I have been nothing but good to this girl now we weren't officially dating but I was going to ask her very soon. She texts me saying she lost all feeling toward me and she wants to love me but she can't she's been trying and it's a struggle for her. I love her with all my heart and I want what we had again. Can anyone help me?
>>
Let her go.
>>
>>18677589
I honestly don't know how I feel like I'm too attached
>>
>>18677580
girls don't care about a guy "being good"
>>
>>18677640
This.

OP you both need to grow up. She's leading you on by giving you mixed signals, and what you have is not nearly as special as you think. She wants to fuck other people but she likes the attention. It's over.
>>
>>18677580
Just let her walk away. She tried liking you but the thing is...

You can't JUST like someone because they're nice to you. That isn't all love is, being nice isn't something groundbreaking. In fact, it's pretty mandatory. Of course you're going to be nice to each other, you like each other. For interest to stay though you need a lot more than that

There has to be the spark, the desire. Attraction. Maybe mystery. Something that makes it exciting, something that makes it warm, something that makes it unique. If the spark isnt there, then it's just passionless and going through the motions just hoping not to hurt that other persons feelings. but it's even more hurtful to them in the end once they realize you never felt the same VS just leaving before it goes any deeper, you know what I'm saying?

Maybe it feels like a dick move, but a lot of people just don't realize that real love is actually pretty complicated. It's a very layered thing.
And letting someone go before more and more layers stack is ultimately the most considerate thing you can do
>>
9 times out of 10, any relationship you have before you're ~28 Is going to be shit.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.