[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

suicidal because a guy did not text me back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: sophia.jpg (114KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
sophia.jpg
114KB, 1024x576px
I tried using the suicidal prevention chatline thing and it is taking awhile to connect. There is someone I have been kind of seeing and I texted him earlier today and he has not responded to me. He usually responds when he wakes up. I think that he might not like me anymore and just is afraid to tell me why or something. I am very suicidal now because of it.
>>
>>18677483
maybe he's busy, you ever think of that?
>>
>>18677483
lol bitch u crazy go outside or something
>>
File: 1503753369574.jpg (32KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1503753369574.jpg
32KB, 256x192px
Take a breather, he's probably busy.
>>
>>18677485
I did think of it. But its been like eleven hours since I texted him. He does sleep during the day though so he was probably asleep for many of those hours but still. I think he doesn't like my because I wore this really shitty deodorant the last time we hung out and I think that he may have thought I smelled bad
>>
>>18677487
I do want to go for a walk now that you said that
>>
You sound really young and anxious. Men will always come and go. It will become easier to handle.
It usually takes the chatroom too long to connect for me so I always call the hotline. They're really good at listening.
>>
>>18677494
I have had a hard time finding people that I actually like and he is one of them. Maybe I just need to get out more. He is really strange and unique and that is what I like about him. I am so sad that he is gone I feel like we were going to have a really fun time together, but I had to wear that stupid shitty deodorant.
>>
>>18677503
What are the odds you'll run into him again? Do you go to the same school or something? You can make sure you smell extra nice with body spray and say its "good to see you" with a fast hug and he'll think "wow the smell must have been a one time thing". Most people are open minded, so I'm sure it will be ok
>>
>>18677483
I hope he doesn't respond, you're being a child.
>>
>>18677520
They likely are a child.... so chill
>>
>>18677518
I used to work with him but now i dont and i like never run into him. I suppose I could try to show up where he is but thats a bit stalkery
>>
>>18677520
im messed up in the head dude. he was making me feel better when we would hangout. I've been suicidal on and off my whole life
>>
>>18677525
A bit stalkery yeah. Okay just make sure not to text him frantically right now. Try to think of a good date idea to lure him back in with in a few days so he can see you're not smelly! But don't seem desperate as you likely are, or you'll scare him off.
>>
>>18677531
yeah i totally know not to seem desperate. i just texted him i hope he was okay and that i did not offend him. then I stopped.
>>
>>18677533
>Putting dick on a pedestal
>>
>>18677530
I totally understand. I've been suicidal for as long as i can remember up until this year. Im 23yo. This post reminds me of myself when i was a teenager. I hope things get better for you in time. Just keep calling that hotline
>>
>>18677536
eh i can offend people sometimes without meaning to. what are you trying to say?
>>
So if anyone cares someone just texted me but I am afraid to see who it is
>>
>>18677581
Check it out, it could be him
>>
>>18677581
also if it is him i am afraid to read it. fuck meeeeee
>>
>>18677597
Maybe you could get someone else to read it for you or post it here without somehow looking at it?
>>
>>18677603
he probably thinks i am a nut job.
>>
>>18677483
Bait threads need to fuck off.
>>
>>18677627
He probably doesn't care all that much if your weird, infact he might find it endearing. Also check the message, for all you know he was having the same thoughts you are now and just figured out how to respond.
>>
>>18677658
So he said he just didn't see the messages until now. huh I hope that is true and he's not just trying to be nice or something. he said he is kind of bad with his phone
>>
The thing is I am still suicidal, but he just makes me feel better and makes it more managable. So I became extra suicidal when I thought he didn't like me anymore.
>>
>>18677678
No reason not to believe him. I miss messages all the time myself.

>>18677679
Have you talked to him about being suicidal yet?
>>
>>18677688
No I haven't told him about it because I thought it might scare him off.
>>
>>18677539
Thank you
>>
>>18677487
it was nice out
>>
>>18677483
He's masturbating to you
>>
>>18677679
If you like him that much you'd do him a favor by not going insane just because he isn't there for you for a few hours or a day? I don't mean pull yourself up by your boot strings, but by taking steps to get bettter
>>
File: IMG_0014.png (29KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0014.png
29KB, 640x1136px
We didn't order chicken, that's all right we'll pick it out!
>>
>>18677483
He is busy ffs.
>>
OP no offense but are you borderline? Because that seems extreme.
>>
I get ghosted like multiple times per week and OP wants to kill herself after one text.

git gud.
>>
This thread is satire.
>>
>>18677490
Maybe he just lost his phone mannn
>>
>>18677483
Sometime I don't reply to girls (even if I like them a lot) because I'm busy or too tired. I prefer to text them when I'm in a better mood so we can have a fun conversation instead of something dull. Wait another 24 hours and send him a text.
>>
>>18677483
I wish I could live a life where this was my biggest problem, this thread is stupid enough to be real.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.