[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feel like I'm living the same day over and over again.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: vLWbkCX.png (3MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
vLWbkCX.png
3MB, 640x1136px
I keep feeling as if I'm living the same day over and over again every say same things happen, same routine.

Every night for the past few months I keep dreaming about being in work and doing work. Its the exact same dream every night.

I've started talking to myself constantly, and I fear I'm loosing my mind.

Is there anything that I can do?

(pic unrelated)
>>
>>18677476
You made this thread yesterday.
>>
File: genie madman.jpg (47KB, 487x432px) Image search: [Google]
genie madman.jpg
47KB, 487x432px
>>18677516
heh
>>
>>18677476
talk to me friend

ive been living the same day over and over for a few years now

except lately, since decemember actually
my days fade into each other
sleep doesnt feel like sleep, i dont drift away into unconsciousness, have a dream, then wke up unaware of where i am, fresh and reset with none of the previous days anxitites

instead, every fucking day i wake up it feels like I've been awake since it started in decemeber. lay in bed for hours, otssing, turning, physically exhausted but mind never sleep. what sleep i do get is interrupted by having to piss ever 5 hours. usually after i get up to piss oncei m still dead tired but my brain is so awake i have to get up.

so many of my days every day are merely lying in bed for an hour or two trying so hard to sleep but not being able to, having to accept this is normal because if i pause to grief over my loss of sleep itll destroy me.
can't acknowledge the loss anymore than these words or ill break

and yes, im definitely going crazy

im going to kill myself soon
>>
>>18677570
Your sleep cycle is disrupted by your bladder, avoid diuretics like citrus, tea/coffee or alcohol after 17:00 and be mindful of not drinking too much water before bed. Avoid nicotine and other irritants/stimulants as well. Be attentive to this for atleast 2 weeks and see if there is any improvement.

Do other things to aid your sleep cycle, go to bed when the sun sets, dim tv and phone to minimal light or better yet, turn off the light and just listen to something.

Secondly, I'm guessing your days aren't filled with satisfaction and excitement, try exploring a curiosity of yours or at least stop doing the same unsatisfactory things over and over.
>>
>>18677613
ive almost completely dropped pop from guzzling it like people should water

ill try your tips anon

no my days are pretty bad because im poor
>>
>>18677476
So do something different.
>>
>>18677570
This reads like a short horror story desu
Get some of dat dere vitamin d3 supplement, stuff gives you energy and optimism back when you're only at home, in a vehicle or a closed workplace all day. You should do everything in your power to find out what makes you sleep well
>melatonin
>antihistamin
>sleep tea
>a certain evening routine, avoiding anything that could rob your sleep
>youtube hypnosis
>youtube autogenic training
>>
>>18678041
Don't give anon false hope. I take vitamin D, and I don't have more energy. Your mileage may vary, anon, but prey much everyone is vitamin D deficient nowadays. Vitamin D deficiency is linked to a number of health problems though.
>>
>>18678041
>>youtube hypnosis
>>youtube autogenic training
what are these?

ive been trying to fix my diet and taking vitamins, etc
i dunno, ive gotten used to things but some days its really quite awful, i woke up pretty depressed today because as usual i didnt feel "reset" in the slightest

yeah i guess it is kinda like a horror story
its my life though
>>
All you people with insomnia problems don't work out enough.

Do high intensity cardio every day for 1 hour a day and i guarantee you'll fall asleep like a baby everyday. Also go to bed at around the same time everyday, DO NOT sleep in (maybe once a week) and start waking up early and work out. Also drop your room temperature and fap before you sleep.

It's absolutely normal to not be able to fall asleep if you sit on a chair all day.
>>
>>18678549
>HIIT cardio 1 hour a day every day
that's insane dude

just cardio an hour everyday would make more sense but still be demanding as hell for a chairdweller to do off the bat, but an hour of HIIT daily is literally bad for you
>>
File: 11.jpg (83KB, 420x330px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
83KB, 420x330px
>>18677516
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.