[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to find an interesting, intellectualy simulating woman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1862.png (228KB, 716x1658px) Image search: [Google]
1862.png
228KB, 716x1658px
I want to find an interesting, intellectualy simulating woman to chat with throughout the day.
I am married to a boring, predictable woman that I love more than anything. I don't want sex. I don't want to meet up. I just want to be surprised, outsmarted and feel good about it.
How do you accomplish this?
>>
>>18677438

sure, thats great, but why does it have to be a woman? go be surprised and outsmarted by a man and feel good about how its not negatively impacting yo marriage.
>>
>>18677438
Time and patience.

I've known... two woken in 15 years of looking
They're not common

The fact that you're married means you're probably fucked
Like, would you get with a married woman?
>>
>>18677441
See, asked this once and got the same answer. I can't quantify it. It's just not the same.

>>18677447
Wouldn't matter if she was married or not. Would probably be better actually. She wouldn't expect anything from me and I would not have to wonder if I was accidentally leading her on.
>>
>>18677449

well there is an answer, its that you want romantic interaction with another woman.
>>
>>18677450
Why does it have to be romantic? I just don't find it interesting or exciting at all to talk to men.
Especially in this case, where I'm looking to specifically replace something I'm not getting at home.
>>
>>18677455

>why does it have to be romantic
>i just dont find it interesting or exciting at all to talk to men

thats why. you are romantically interested in women. therefore you are looking for a woman to fulfil your needs that the wife can't.

the whole point of marriage is that you don't cheat, and while this may seem silly, and dont get me wrong it kind of is, you are looking to cheat on your wife in a way. Now I know marriage was never about finding one woman who can satisfy all your needs, but it IS about finding someone you deem worthwhile, so worthwhile that you are willing to have some of your needs not met in order to maintain your relationship with them.

and in seeking a specifically female partner to replace your 'boring predictable' wife, you are looking to cheat on her, romantically.

invest in your wife, or invest insome platonic male friendship. this isn't to say you cannot have female friends, but the reasons why you are 'friends' with them should be analyzed.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170901-011826.jpg (291KB, 1080x904px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170901-011826.jpg
291KB, 1080x904px
>>18677461
Kind of a pain in the ass, aren't you?
Really wanted to call you wrong, but technically you are right. An emotional connection is what I am looking for, even if I have no physical intent.
I'm not sure how I can invest in my relationship for a positive effect on this problem, and having a female friend meeting that criteria does become a problem if I connect with her like I talked about above. It would still mean I'm cheating.
>>
>>18677481

its more 'soft cheating' and as long as people dont explicitly say things its typically okay.

but lets be real. if you were meeting a girl on a weekly basis to just 'talk about intellectual things' this would probably upset your wife more than not.

but if you can work it out with her i suppose its all systems go, just know where to draw the line.
>>
>>18677438
Forget looking for one woman. Take a class in a local CC - something discussion-stimulating like Great Books or Philosophy - and get a room full of intellectual friends.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.