[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do guys ever try to get girls attention for platonic reasons?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Facepalm-cat-300x300.jpg (30KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Facepalm-cat-300x300.jpg
30KB, 300x300px
Do guys ever try to get girls attention for platonic reasons?
>>
>>18677309
No but it always seems to end up like it
>>
>>18677309
Yes. Honestly I just prefer female friends cause I grew up around girls.
But I usually don't "get their attention" we just sit next to each other somehow and eventually make friends.
>>
No not unless they are friends with more girls that might be able to date.
>>
>>18677309
I have tried to form platonic friendships with women. Problems come up. Either:
1. they try for sex with me
2. they tease me with sex
3. their boyfriend doesn't let us hang out
4. their friend is crazy and wants to have sex/cause drama with every living thing
or
5. they're very busy with school and all of their female and gay friends

The solution, I've found, is to interact with women older than me. It's mostly a maturity issue.
>>
Yes, they help me with studies, listen to my whining and bake me cookies. Feels good. I'll never have sex, anyway.
>>
I had a friend that was purely platonic
I had a friend which I never bothered to figure out our relation so I'm chalking it up to "just friends"
and there were a few co-workers and classmates

I just mad that when I talk about romance people say "why are men so obsessed with sex?" Go to a girl that never had any guy in her life, ask "why don't you just make do with just friends" and see her reaction.
>>
Not unless you are a waitress.
>>
>>18677334
This. Older women are fun and generally good people. Plus they might try to hook you up if they know any single girls.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.