[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i had some personal issues the past few weeks, it's caused

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: tmp_3461-odWzDCo_d1546514787.jpg (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_3461-odWzDCo_d1546514787.jpg
32KB, 640x400px
So i had some personal issues the past few weeks, it's caused me to not act myself. Apparently the way I behaved made me no longer attractive to this girl ive slowly been talking to more and more, she completely changed personality, at first she was shy and seemed to take a lot of care not to come across in a way that would make me not like her, now after the last few weeks of my mood being poor suddenly she's not longer shy and clearly acting like who she really is. Basically the issue was there were a few times she was joking and I took it seriously (I hadn't taken my antidepressants for a week and my mood was horrible, I was super depressed) basically I bet she thinks she did something wrong and got over it/me.

My question is, what the fuck? How can someone act one way then another completely and act like nothing changed?
>>
women
>>
>>18677266
she doesn't like you anymore.
>>
You should probably get yourself better first and then go after women.
>>
>>18677283

Uh, yeah? I said as much in my post. My confusion is through the 180 in behavior, it's so obvious. And I really don't know what to do for this situation in general, since due to my meds my memory was also shot so I don't even really remember what I might have done to turn her away. Fuck it..?

Also wonder how this will pan out when I go back to being my regular self, sadly she'll never know my true self that loves to joke around.

And this was an exception thing, due to a series of unfortunate events I didn't have my medication for a couple weeks. Normally I'm fine.
>>
>>18677266

Sorry to inform you but you torpedoed any possibility of being with that girl.

The first impression and month are VITAL to cementing whatever image you want the woman to see you in. If you wanted to be a funny, laid back, cool guy but then aspergered out during that priming period then it's all been for naught.

Don't worry, senpai; there's plenty of girls out there for you practice on and one day with enough experience you'll be the Apex predator of slaying sluts.
>>
>>18677445

Well, we'd been acquaintances ahwile before that, being at mutual gatherings. You don't think that once I'm back to normal after ahwile she'd start to question her judgement of me? Well whatever happens happens. Not gonna lie though that's pretty shitty to judge someone who otherwise has always acted one way around you because for a couple weeks they were off.

I just wish I knew what I did so I could learn, all I got from this was 'yoire at the beck of life circumstances screwing things up.

Also I would have said something about my depression stuff but I don't want to share that kind of thing with someone I don't know that well, hell even that circle of friends doesn't know. This sucks. Oh well, I didn't want to lead anyone on and I guess that problem is solved for me.

Why do I have a compulsion to figure out what she liked about me and what changed despite it not mattering anymore? It's distracting.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.