[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting taken advantage of (?) and possible solutions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Born_to_feel.jpg (32KB, 428x500px) Image search: [Google]
Born_to_feel.jpg
32KB, 428x500px
How do you know when someone is taking advantage of you?
For example - I'm friends with this girl who I study with pretty often. Since the new semester started she's already skipped an entire week of lectures which I sent her the notes to, and for all the classes we take together I compile the material into study guides. Today in class she didn't wait for me so we could walk together and she hasn't answered a text I sent her several hours ago that I know she's received and since she's always on her phone she has to have seen it.
I never thought about it until today, but our friendship, if you could even call it that at this point, is extremely uneven. Until today I just saw everything I was doing as helping out a friend while in the process enhancing my own understanding of the material, but now that I've seen in from another perspective I can't unsee it.
She's taking advantage of me, right? What do I even do in this situation? I'm pretty sure I just want to cut contact as much as possible, but it kind of sucks because we've known each other for several years and I'm not a very social person so losing someone I view as a friend isn't something I take lightly.
>>
>>18677264
hahaha. Yeah some people are moochy fuckers. Just ignore them or flat out tell them go fuck yourself bud.
>>
>>18677284
>Just ignore them or flat out tell them go fuck yourself bud.
Yeah, I was afraid those were the only two solutions.
I'm just upset at myself for not seeing what was happening before this. It's like this person I genuinely thought was my friend has a completely different opinion of me. For all I know she doesn't give a shit at all and was just in it for the grade boost.
>>
Think about her deepthroating Chad's cock during that week. When he's used her all up she lays her head on his chest.

"You're so big, Chad."

Chad: "you're such a slut, skipping class for a whole week just to be my whore"

"Don't worry about that, Anon is taking notes for me ;-P"

Chad laughs, rolls her over and jams his cock in her anus.

Do you really want to be that guy anon?
>>
>>18677286
That's not always true though. Sometimes after you cut the people off they realize that you were a good friend and they were the assholes and then they came back. But if you sit there with a diamonds on a stick sometimes even friends will rob you for it.

A lot of times people like that need friends too and once she sees that you wont be her friend in this way it's not necesarily true she wont be your friend at all.
>>
>>18677290
I don't see why the sexual shit is necessary, I don't want to fuck this girl - she's just my study partner.
I don't want to get taken advantage of, however.
>>18677291
I really like this way of looking at the situation. Thank you very much for the input.
>>
>>18677290
writing all that out says a lot about you anon. ease up
>>
>>18677264
if youre really her friend, ask her why she's skipping class
>>
>>18677365
I did, but she's being very vague about everything. Really, she doesn't tell me much about herself anymore. I was concerned for a bit, but she's kind of pushed me away.
>>
>>18677264
You can actually straight up walk up to her and ask smth like this: "What's wrong with our friendship? " If she'll stay silent or give you an unclear answer then you can say: "I guess it is a question too hard to give an answer to. But I will wait for you to answer. Just as I did earlier." *walks away*
If you'll do converstaion like it'll give you a few good things.
First one: you'll make It sound like it's her fault so she'll might consider to talk things through with you (if she really considered you to be her friend. If not proceed to the second part)
The second: If she won't give a fuck 'bout you then.. well. At least you'll know that you was right.
It's a win-win. Sort of..
>>
>>18678137
I "LOVE" using windows phone to brose web
>>
>>18677264
Reading this pissed me off
Fuck her. Drop communication with her. Simple as that. You're being used
>>
I wouldn't even bring it up to her. If she's keeping you at a distance and only gets in contact with you when she needs something she's clearly using you. I mean it's pretty disrespectful to straight up ignore texts. If you want to see how she really feels about you tell her no the next time she asks you for something. If she gets pissed off or you never hear from her again, you know where you stand. Don't make drama just quietly distance yourself from her.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.