[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I approach/ask out girls in class in university?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: slavime12.jpg (132KB, 1219x817px) Image search: [Google]
slavime12.jpg
132KB, 1219x817px
This is going to be the start of my third year in post-secondary education and I am transferring to a university this September. I'm probably about a 5-6/10 with my main problems in terms of appearance being that I'm overweight (but not incredibly so) and I'm short, 5'8" but I don't think I'm particularly ugly.

How should I approach and/or ask out girls in my classes? I've tried this before with almost no success.
>>
Why didn't it work before?
>>
I clicked with a girl today and we share three classes so if I fuck this up then I'm having an awkward semester
>>
Become friends with them. Get to know them. If you like them gauge if it would be cool to take it to the next level, if their a air headed cunt stay friends. You just have to start talking to them. something that helped me out a lot was to stop viewing them as women. And as just another bro, if they don't like you fuck'em. There loss and they probably not worth your time if you have nothing in common. Don't waste your time with people you don't have anything in common with. Learn from my mistake.
>>
File: slavime1.jpg (96KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
slavime1.jpg
96KB, 1024x768px
>>18677051

Like I said my social skills aren't the best. Sometimes I'd think I was really hitting it off with a girl, she was laughing at my jokes, ect. But then the next class she's on the opposite side of the room giving 0 fucks about me. In college I've only ever actually gotten to the point of asking a girl out once before (that was the almost) and she did say yes but then when we were texting she ending up mentioning that she has a boyfriend.

>>18677080

Good luck.
>>
>>18677135
see you're better than me because I just go to class talk to noone then go home

I mean you go to class to listen to the prof I'm not gonna try and talk to someone during a lecture
>>
>>18677153

While I don't normally talk during the lecture other then maybe the occasional comment or joke. But there are breaks, time before and after and sometimes class discussion time.
>>
>>18677080
Good luck! I'm in a similar situation as you but need to talk to her first. She seems to be struggling in 2/3 classes and I'm doing fine with them, that could be my key to starting something.
>>
>>18677165

Idk sounds like a r type beta cuck move but what do I know.

>that could be my key to starting something
>>
>>18677179
Well the only thing I know about her is that she is struggling in those classes, so it's the only thing I have to go on. Of course I don't want to start my conversation by sounding like a white knight
>>
>>18677181

I was just joking, it sounds like a good strat.
>>
>>18677040
Lose weight and become a thin pretty boy, then just bee yourself talk to them. As a short guy (speaking from experience), the pretty boy look is the only thing that'll actually work for you.
>>
Use the "this class isn't easy" trope to start a conversation, then it's up to you and what you can come up with while talking.
>>
File: slavime2.jpg (152KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
slavime2.jpg
152KB, 1280x720px
>>18677996

I mean I know plenty of guys far fatter than me that have no problem with getting a gf, I'm pretty sure my main problem is social/confidence. Like I said I'm overweight but not really overweight. With that said I'm sure losing weight would increase my attractiveness but I really doubt that would get at the heart of the problem.

>>18678090

I'm unfamiliar with this trope, what exactly is it? Also I'm a history nerd and all my classes this semester are history so I'm pretty sure that would be a lie.
>>
Honestly, don't. Approach people in general to make friends, spread your social circle and meet women that way. Women don't want to be approached for the sole purpose of being dated by strangers in their class.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.