[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can a girl slowly lose interest in a guy but not tell him? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 78SCsKA.jpg (63KB, 507x676px) Image search: [Google]
78SCsKA.jpg
63KB, 507x676px
Can a girl slowly lose interest in a guy but not tell him? I think that's happening to me. I've been with my girlfriend for about 8 months. We used to be really into each other. I'm not saying we're not anymore. But part of that spark seems to be going away. I used to come home, and she'd shower with me attention or just get all cute and giggly out of nowhere. The type of person I am. The littlest seemingly inconsequential thing can make me laugh or happy. I try to do that with her. I'm always happy when she gets off work. I stop whatever I'm doing, to ask about her day, and kiss/hug her. Am I just giving her too much attention? I fear I may be the clingy one, giving her too much attention to make up for her seemingly growing indifference towards me. I still love her as much as when we first started dating but it's difficult when they don't seem to want to reciprocate.

I don't know when to back off in terms of giving her attention. It's possible to pay her very little mind and do my own thing, which I've done for most of my 25 years alive, but that could backfire right? I'm a fucking moron, /adv/. It's all or nothing with me. When I love somebody, I have to let them know.
>>
Don't know OP.

For reference, my SO and I still kiss/hug when the other gets home, get excited to be able to spend time alone together, and say I love you with every goodbye, and we've been together with two years.

Maybe we're still in honeymoon, who knows.
>>
Sounds like a long honeymoon period ending. What you're describing happened to me with my first and only girlfriend although it took much, much longer. We broke up recently. Just do what you think is best. Talk it over with her if you feel that would have a positive outcome. Be aware that it may not work out. Have hope that it will work out. Be honest and you won't regret it later.

People are hard to get, hard to want to get, hard to be with and hard to leave. Women especially.
>>
Hey bro some sincere advice from someone that HAS BEEN THERE: First of all, try talking to her about it, explain that lately she has been growing distant and this is making you feel worried that it might be something you're doing that is making her behave like that.

If she says you're being clingy and it's annoying her, just give her some space, i understand how you feel because i have loved too, i know how it is. You want to be with her all the time and let her know that you love her and yada yada, but you should NOT do this, have some self respect man, love yourself first, don't be that guy, don't make the same mistakes I did. Women grow bored of men like this because in their subconscious mind, as a man is less desirable to other women and less capable to pick up partners, he clinges to what he can get, thus making a second class male.

If she denies but keeps acting cold and distant, man, i'm gonna be honest with you, prepare yourself for the worst, because it's exactly what my EX said when confronted about the SAME SITUATION you described one and a half year into our relationship, not long after, i was left completely broken hearted.

LOVE YOURSELF FIRST, SO YOU DON'T END UP DEPRESSED AND SHATTERED LIKE I DID, HAVE PRIDE AND SELF-RESPECT, ALWAYS. And don't ever forget that, women are almost entirely emotional, sometimes they will simply do what they *feel* they should do, regardless of reason. Never take anyone for granted, specially women, be always prepared for an unexpected end to any relationship you ever have. This is LIFE advice. Good luck to you.
>>
>>18677067
I try to be blunt and ask questions like "are you getting bored of me?" I kinda ask in jest, kinda, because she asked me that once, but seriously. Maybe it's me that's past the honeymoon phase and I'm trying to recreate it without even realizing it. It could be so many things. You're right. You can't read another person's mind. You can do your best off their actions and words, but who knows how accurate that is to the truth of them?

She said something really condescending to me today though, when I asked "what does love mean to you?" I was just curious. She says "I know what love is way more than you do", insinuating about her past relationships. That kinda hurt. But I guess I'm just being a pussy. This is my first relationship. Keep that in mind. I've been a loner for MOST of my life.
>>
>>18677089
Same anon you quoted. Same thing happened to me also regarding the questions about getting bored. On both sides. Also a long time loner prior to my ex. Regarding what she said, that was hurtful and she knew it. You're not a pussy for being hurt by it. And yes you're right about never really knowing what the other feels.

I suggest you do your best to be honest and sincere and try to resolve the problems you see as best you can.
>>
File: S25EO.gif (407KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
S25EO.gif
407KB, 250x250px
>>18676962
>Oh this is a nice pic on 4chan for a ch--
>mfw I realized who the fuck the mother was

Can't post nice things, now can't ya
>>
>>18677174
I'd still bang her... What's so bad about being guilty for lying to the cops?
>>
>>18677177
Lying to the cops for killing a kid

Maybe?
>>
>>18677077
OP, this anon kinda gets it, you need to cool down a little bit, even if just to see how she reacts to it, i know how it feels when you're experiencing love for the first time and it seems that you just can't get enough from it, but seriously, clingness can be a real threat to a relationship, especially when is the man doing so.
>>
>>18677089
>I know what love is way more than you do

What a cunt. I don't think you should be with this person anon. She views you as a child. No respect
>>
File: 1502161762612.png (1MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1502161762612.png
1MB, 1280x960px
Bump
>>
>>18676962

Jesus, Casey Anthony is so fucking sexy.

Sure she had a QT loli daughter and then killed her but she can always have more.
>>
>>18677077
Yo, thank you. I should have heard this long ago.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.