[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asking a girl out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: eyes.jpg (292KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
eyes.jpg
292KB, 1080x1080px
>be 22, kissless virgin
>meet qt girl at party
>hit it off
>hang out for 4 or so hours
>laughs at each other's jokes
>learn a bit about each other's personal lives
>she seems cool af
>physically my type
>friend thought she seemed into me
>didn't ask for her number, and she didn't offer
>added her on fb
>accepted yesterday

I want to strike while the iron is hot, and if it's possible, I'd really like to not fuck this up. I don't have any idea how to ask her out, but this is like the first time in my life I've felt somewhat confident about my intentions to do so.

Should I beat around the bush with how-do-you-do's, or should I get right to the point and say something like "I want to see you again, when are you free?"

Should I have a date plan in mind before asking her to do stuff, or is it okay to leave it somewhat ambiguous?

Should I try to hang out with her outside of the context of dating before actually asking her out on a date? If so, how should I go about making that happen? I'll probably never see her again if I don't initiate, because the friend that introduced me to her just moved to Pennsylvania for school.

I'd appreciate any advice you guys can give me.
>please
>thank you
>>
>>18676869
Search for exciting events in your town on facebook then wait till she's online then hit her up with some casual "hey what's up how was your day blah blah?" etc. Don't chat for too long, just tell her you've been planning to go on a "cool exhibition/concert/whatever you found/" and ask her to join you
>>
Either be forward and ask her if she will go out with you or heavily imply that it is a date "would you like to get some coffee with me some time"

Keep your plans very open. Do something simple like meet at a cafe and have coffee and then go for a walk in a nearby park or check out some shops near the cafe or something. Don't decide what you are doing beforehand and don't leave the entire decision up to her.
>>
>>18676905
I don't drink coffee. Would there be something presumptuous about asking her to go out for some drinks?
>>
Strike while the iron is hot m8, no bullshitting around. Say something along the lines of, "I really enjoyed hanging out with you at the part. Wanna grab a bite to eat on Friday?" Keep it simple, but decisive. Girls do not like wishy washy, "I want to go where ever you want to go" type deal. If she actually wants to date you and she's not free on say Friday, she'll be like "How about Monday?", If she's not interested she'll just be like, "Yeeeeep I'm busy."
>>
>>18676999
No. Its just that a cafe is a much quieter laid back environment than a bar.
>>
File: thony hawk.png (569KB, 1000x560px) Image search: [Google]
thony hawk.png
569KB, 1000x560px
>>18677023
This seems perfect. Thanks anon
>>
>>18677081
Np. Gl m8.
>>
>>18676869
>let you go without making sure you exchanged contacts

you already lost. she did this with chad
>>
>>18676869
"Chatting with you at the party Saturday was fun. Want to get together for coffee sometime?"
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.