[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get rid of acne?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: gross.jpg (3KB, 262x193px) Image search: [Google]
gross.jpg
3KB, 262x193px
I have mild acne on my face as well as acne on my shoulders, back and even my chest and stomach a bit. I shower and wash my face properly everyday and I use "ant-acne" soaps, I've tried a few products to but nothing ever seems to get better or make a difference. I have no money to see a dermatologist and it seems like there's so many different options and advice out there that I have no idea what will actually work and what won't. I just want to stop feeling disgusted by my skin, what do I do?
>>
no dairy son
>>
Moisturize after every time you wash your face.
>>
>>18676704
No dairy at all? I don't get this one. Are all the people with normal skin just boycotting dairy too?
>>
>>18676706
Not all, just the ones that have skin prone to acne
>>
>>18676724
Why isn't there a way to just fix your defective skin?
>>
>>18676727
Because people suck at science. You'd think whoah jeez people have been to the Moon but they can't fix bad skin. Well buddy, I've got news for you: the moon landing was filmed in Hollywood and the Earth is flat btw
>>
>>18676739
That has nothing to do with this question but okay
>>
>>18676694
I have clear skin (maybe bc of genes) and this is what I do

>Morning
>Wash face with tap water
>Moisturize

>Don't touch face
>Eat less oily foods
>Drink more water
>Sanitize phone (this is a weird one but I do it bc im paronoid haha)

>Evening
>Wash face
>Moisturize
>>
>>18676765
>I have clear skin (maybe bc of genes)
Advice discarded
>>
>>18676694
Do fasting then dry fasting. Look up "snake diet"
>>
Cold showers and less dairy consumption helps a lot. My acne is hormonal so theres only so much I can do, this may be the case for you as well
>>
>>18676694
the dermatologist will give you garbage that doesnt work so that you can keep coming back. just put antibacterial cream or eczema cream on them.
>>
I've had acne from the age 13-22. After the age of 19 I guess it started to slowly fade away. I'm 25 now and still have 2-3 pimples appear per month but they go away much faster then they did when I was 16. My condition didn't improve by changing diet or anything, I think it's just as you get older your hormones kinda calm down n shit.
However, the general advice I can give you for making your skin like 20% better is:
>Cut off as much dairy, sweets, soda and fast food from your diet as you can
>Also cut off alcohol and cigs I guess if you're really hardcore
>Change your pillowcase every other day or so if you sleep with your face down and also wash your hair before you go to sleep bc if your hair is oily and dirty it will make your pillow dirty and also your face
>Wash your face regularly but do not put any aggressive "skin-care" products on it

There are people who can eat at McDonald's and bathe in mud all day and still have perfect skin and there are people who can take perfect care of their diet and hygiene and still have acne. The life may not have been fair on you but remember that it's not all about the looks. The older you get you begin to care less about how you look and others do too. I'm acne free now but I'm starting to bald... It's always gonna be something. Focus on your personality and social skills
>>
>>18676863
Well I'm 18 so I hope it gets better with age, but I know it doesn't go that way for everyone. Aside from washing my hair everyday I can do all of that I guess.
>>
>>18676885
From my own experience i'm 19 and i'm vegan and limit my consumption of bread to a couple of times per month but diet is important for acne but it's not the whole cure as i still got it but i work hard to take care of myself. One think that i used to do and have had some success is with raw honey. Not the shit that comes in the bear bottle but literally raw honey that u can buy. Also if there's a big bump i always use ice to reduce inflamation. Last thing i wanna note is whenever i get a white head i DO NOT SQUEEZE IT but i take some very small and perciss scissors and cut the top off so it can leak out with a small push
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.