[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting an ex back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Any fun or creative ways to successfully get an ex girlfriend back?

I'm a male 26 with a good career, hobbies and keeps himself in shape, I've been successful in dating many women but after I've broken up up with an ex I've never gotten back together. We usually never talk again.

I managed to get a girl with 90% of the qualities I want, but after a two year relationship we broke up. It's been less than a month and I've decided I want to keep this girl in my life. Without focusing on the details what can I do to get her attention, her respect and her attraction again?

I'd be happy to clarify or answer any questions needed.
>>
>>18676659
The only way to get an ex back is by going no contact. I guarantee you. And if she never contacts you while you're no-contacting her, then you know it was the right decision to split ways. Simple as that anon. Trust me.
>>
Kind of in the same situation.

Pretty sure 99% of what I feel is being lonely. Just go no contact for another month or two. If she messages you, probabaly a good sign but dont text first.

Atleast you have a job to take your mind off it. Im getting fucking sick of videogames.
>>
>>18676671
I trust you, but to put my mind at ease can you clarify why?

It seems if we go no contact she stays unattracted and nothing changes. We ended on a bad note so she would need a motivator to get back together, seeing me successful, happy or attractive would be be good attention grabbers.
>>
>>18676679
Young Padawan, you are. Anything coming from an ex will be considered pathetic to a female. It WILL give them the higher ground and give them opportunity to play with your feelings. Hence, they will only text you after they come back home from clubbing with their friends, or when they're feeling their loneliest. They will then commence to talking themselves out of it and tell you "nevermind, i think we should stay split".

Now, if you listen to me and go no contact, you will not encounter ANY of these problems anon. She will, one day, in her loneliest of days, text you. When that day comes, that's your chance to talk things out. Also, feel the situation if you ever get to this point, and if it feels right, fuck her. Anymore questions young padawan?
>>
>>18676698
I understand how power in a relationship works, I just thought there was more that I could do to get what I want than sit on my hands and hope she gets lonely, which doesn't seem likely. I can and will be fucking other girls, but I found one I want to wife up. Shouldn't I be able to do something about it?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.