[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worshipping American girl.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6062.jpg (165KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6062.jpg
165KB, 720x720px
I dont even know where to start. Around 3 years ago i met this girl on instagram, she was the most beautiful woman i had ever seen in my life, so sweet and innocent, yet so insane. She had the smile and the beauty to make anyone fall for her, but still she is so innocent. I started stalking her, liking all her shit. My account got taken down for whatever, and when i made a new to follow her, she had gone private. I dropped a message saying "add me", she replied with "no man, i dont know you" i the replied "add me right now or ill slice your throat" and she did, and from that moment i knew this girl was something different. I tried to make more and more contact, she would ALWAYS reply me, but never crave me back. It made my hunger for her even greater, and i became more open about my worshipping of her. She just accepted it, even when i found out where she lived, what birthmarks she had on her knee, the music she listened too, she didn't change one bit, still the same cold girl... this obsession is starting to take over, and i fucking love it. Tonight i made progress in pushing my limits with her, from teasing, to sexting, to death threats.. she is still there, not giving a fuck... what should i do?
>>
lol what a fucking car crash of a post

Why'd your instagram get taken down?
>>
probably should move on since this sounds pretty weird but i dunno, if you are enjoying yourself then do whatever you want man, I'm not gonna judge you you creepy bastard.
>>
Sorry, never used 4chan before... my insta got taken down cos i fucked around with fat acceptance accounts, resulting in a ban..

Also, it gives me this good feeling of being a part of her amazing life
>>
File: 1503585093579.jpg (32KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
1503585093579.jpg
32KB, 500x491px
>>18676605

>Be a creepy bastard

Wtf anon?
>>
>>18676605
OP you're a complete degenerate, there is no hope for you.

You should try to get closer to her, and I mean physically. You know where she lives, try to lurk around her house at night, call her and tell her you're watching over her or some shit. Just watch out for the impulsive stepdad and his baseball bat.
>>
You should realize that she will never like you back, Anon.
>>
>>18676605
Show us proofs of your history. We are curious
>>
>>18676605
You're a stalker. Usually stalkers have something wrong with their psyche. You need professional help. This post is sad.
>>
What proof? Also i dont think i need help.. its like a really nice hobby i do 24/7 hours a day
>>
>>18676870
Some dialogue with her (you can hide the names, obviously). Just something raw, something to make we think about it. Resuming, show more of your hobby yo us, anon.
>>
>>18676605
>show bob and vagine pls
LOL you have no hope anon
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.