[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shit in bed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: friends.jpg (68KB, 680x671px) Image search: [Google]
friends.jpg
68KB, 680x671px
I've got a big dong but I'm absolutely awful in bed. So bad I can't confidently say I've ever made a girl orgasm.

So really, any tips? I try to pay as much attention to the clit as I can when I fuck but more often than not I feel like I have more of an effort(More noise, more writhing, more sheet grabbing etc etc) when I focus on putting my tool to good use.

So yeah, how do you smaller guys out there do it so well? And if you're also packing a baby leg downstairs whilst causing orgasms, what's your trick?

tl;dr how do I make a girl climax?
>>
Eat her out for a bit then fuck
>>
>>18676443
Foreplay my friend. Go easy on her at first. Kiss her cheek, rub her shoulders, brush hair. Compliment her too. I was fucking this fugly lady .00000000000000000001/10 and I made her cum three times.

Compliments
Understand that she wants to feel like she is on top of the world
Nibble on her lower ear or shoulders
Tease her
>>
>>18676443
Live by the 80/20 rule my guy. The first 80% of sex should be her frantically bouncing and trying to pleasure herself with your dick, the last 20% should be you immobilizing her and pounding her while she rubs her clit. Works every time.
>>
>>18676456
>>18676446
>>18676482
So really it's all in the foreplay?

That does make a lot of sense, I'm gonna try see how long I can stretch it out next time.

What about angles and shit though?
>>
>>18676509
Foreplay is good. Rhythm is everything.

When you finally get around to pounding, you need to find an angle and rhythm that make her absolutely scream. Then, unless you're trying to tease her and keep sex going, YOU DO NOT ALTER ANGLE OR RHYTHM UNTIL SHE IS WRITHING ON YOUR COCK LIKE A STROKE VICTIM. This is the most important part of making women cum with your cock. If you alter angle or rhythm when she's right up at the edge, she can and will lose her orgasm and you'll just frustrate her.

Just be aware of how she's reacting and do what she likes. I've only got 5 inches and I've got another man's wife eating out of the palm of my hand with the good dickings I give her. You got this shit longdong.
>>
>>18676546
That's pretty shitty of yourself.
>>
>>18676546
Adultery is bad son.

But yeah, this advice is a bit shaming. Gotta admit I switch up the angles and rhythm nonstop.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.