[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Armpit hair

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: armpit-hair.jpg (37KB, 606x392px) Image search: [Google]
armpit-hair.jpg
37KB, 606x392px
Are girls bothered by armpit hair?

Should i be shaving them when i go to the beach/pool if i want to be attracting more girls with just my body?
>>
>>18676369
Just dont let it get too crazy
>>
>>18676369
Just trim it from time to time. If you need to use an afro pick to apply deodorant, you might need to trim.
>>
>>18676369

if you can see your pit hair with your arms down, yes trim that shit.
>>
>>18676369
ngl, i would fuck that pit
>>
>>18676369
are you a lesbian?
nobody cares about armpit hair on men
>>
>>18676369

it does bother me
i liked a guy with very hairy armpits and as i was talking to him, he raised his arms and to this day i can still picture them
>>
>>18676369
Girls prefer guys to be shaved. Source: I, a girl
>>
>>18676798
AAAAAAaaaaannd... Here she comes, lady "I represent the 100% of the girl opinion"
>>
>>18676832
Okaaay at least I represent me and my friend groups.
>>
>>18676402
This sums it up. Otherwise, girls don't care unless they like the girlboy skinny jeans wearing type.
>>
>>18676798
tits or gtfo
>>
I(male) shave it about once a week. It's just comfortable and clean.
>>
>>18676369
>male
>wrestler

I don't want to shove my hair into someone as I choke.....pin them to the mat....hold them....

Control their breathing. Okay, that sounds good enough
>>
>>18677381
Point is I keep them trimmed or shaven.
>>
I think it's cute. So long as you bathe properly and wear good deodorant that doesn't get all gnarly, I say you're good to go for both genders.

I would at first be a little put off by a man who shaves anything but his face, though I know a few dudes who shave everything, I respect people's preferences. Personally, I like hair, but good hygiene is key, climate and other factors must be taken into consideration.
>>
No one cares about men's body hair.
>>
>>18677390

>implying it isn't more hygenic to shave/trim

Woman shut your trap, your worthless opinion is based om sheer ignorance
>>
>>18676369
Trimm it. You're a man, you look good with hair, but it shouldn't be longer than your fingers are thick as a guideline. Go through it and cut off what's standing out.
>>
Don't listen to the nu-males. The only thing you need to trim is your scrote, and that's only out of consideration for anyone giving you a blowjob.
>>
>>18676369
TRIM IT WHEN YOU ARE LAZY SHAVE IT WHEN YOU ARE A FUNCTIONAL HUMAN BEING

p.d.: A girl
>>
>>18677978
This, I inly ever shave my balls and trim hair on top and ass hair. Armpit hair is there for a reason.
>>
>>18677863
Shaving creates microscopic cuts that open you up to infection. So eat shit.
>>
>>18678253
why isn't my face a petri dish
>>
Of course I'm not speaking for all girls but I personally don't see a point in guys shaving or trimming their body hair. Unless they are actually gorilla tier I'd rather my guy doesn't touch his hair. I feel like it's kind of feminine for a guy to shave
>>
>>18678359

What point is gorilla tier?
>>
You should probably try to keep your overall body hair level consistent. If you're a walking shag carpet, hairy armpits are fine. They're the least of your worries at any rate. If you're a hairless twink, having yeti armpits isn't doing you any favors.
>>
>>18678394
This I guess. Honestly I like body hair so it really has to be extreme to turn me off
>>
>>18678289
Well, maybe because your face isn't a sweaty crevasse.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.