[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should. I do people?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: fullsizeoutput_20c.jpg (65KB, 600x474px) Image search: [Google]
fullsizeoutput_20c.jpg
65KB, 600x474px
Hey guys this will be my first time posting here so I hope it goes well and there aren't that many trolls. So I've been down in the dumbs lately, I just turned 22 and I'm basically a failure, I've come to terms with that, luckily I have family that loves me so I'm not a complete bum. Theres a lot of reasons as to why I am in the position I'm in, I honestly was dumb and got a couple bad shakes in life, everybody does, some worse then others I suppose. My point is I'm 22 unemployed and not attending college and in debt. I was attending community college for a while so that I could transfer to a state college to get a degree in Physics, but I had a accident and among other things that accrued that messed me up. I dropped out and became depressed and starting hating myself basically, I started browsing 4chan out of depression and boredom, I've finally got the courage to try to change my life and hopefully go back to college and successfully transfer. I honestly don't know why I'm writing this because I feel everybody won't be sincere in there answers, but I still wonder what will be said. Any way what do you think I should do guys and gals? it's been a dream of mine to become a physics professor and just teach from in front of a chalk board since I was 14, right now thanks to the debt and how behind I am in credits, I don't know if I would be able to obtain that dream thanks to what has happened to me and stalled me in the past. If I reenroll in community college it'll take at least 4-5 years before I can obtain a bachelors thanks to the way the pre requisites system is set up, and then it'll take longer before I could obtain a phd. It could be shorter but I have some debt that ill have to take care of so that means part time or full time job.Should I give up on my dream, and just get a job and eventually do a trade so I could get by? Or should I continue on and try to pull it off and if I fail at least I could say when I'm older I tried my hardest?
>>
Join the national guard and get Uncle Sam to foot the tab for college. Will make your life meaningful, give you pride, and get you what you want.
>>
>>18676144
I was also thinking about that but I'm out of shape, I'm not fat but my muscle isn't what it was at 18 lol but nothing some training won't fix I guess
>>
>>18676144
The thing I'm worried about is time though, do you guys think ill be too old for college if I join the military then go to get a education?
>>
National Guard you can go to college while you're in the guard
>>
>>18676168
I see ill look into that then
>>
File: rules.png (308KB, 680x794px) Image search: [Google]
rules.png
308KB, 680x794px
>>18676135

Welcome newfag !
Read pic

First and foremost :

1. Lurk
2. Harvest memes
3. Lurk moar, it's never enough
4. You're here forever. If you try to leave, you'll end up returning.
5. ???
6. >profit!
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.