[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New School

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

Next week I go to my new school. I moved to a new town this summer. Have any advice?
>>
File: IMG_0278.jpg (62KB, 460x572px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0278.jpg
62KB, 460x572px
>>
>>18676130
Depends. Do you wanna change? What kind of a person are you? What do you think were your biggest issues in your past school?
>>
>>18676130
i did the same thing when i was younger

My advice is to say hi to people and get out there. The first few days are going to suck ass trying to get into groups, lunch will blow too. Just dont stop trying to make friends until you have found a group your comfortable with.
>>
>>18676130
I moved schools when I was a sophomore. It essentially ruined my high school social life, it wasn't till I moved back home 5 years later that I started being social again. It was also the worst 5 years of my life. So don't do what I did.

This happened because I was too self concious, I hesitated when trying to make friends and as a result I made no friends. I was too worried that everyone secretly didn't like me. I didn't take risks. Be confident, It's going to be hard, uncomfortable and shitty but you have push yourself.
If you can find someone nice in one of your classes try and sit with them at lunch time. The faster you become social the easier it will be, so act straight away.
>>
>>18676130
If people generally seem interested in you, even if it's too eager because you're new, give em a chance before you brush em off. I didn't hang out with a really good friend until 3 years later because I was a dick to him when he tried to help the new kid.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.