[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /adv/ I come to you with yet another relationship thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: US Flag Painted Cat.jpg (18KB, 350x377px) Image search: [Google]
US Flag Painted Cat.jpg
18KB, 350x377px
Hello /adv/ I come to you with yet another relationship thread.

I'm 23, I've only had two relationships (including my current), and I feel very unsure about things right now. My previous relationship was a total of 5 years, and my current one is going on it's 2nd in December. My boyfriend is 22.

Problem #1:
My boyfriend and I have been living together since February, before moving in together we had maybe a total of 3 actual fights/arguments but they had been resolved/were being worked on. However of course, after moving in together we have been fighting much more - honestly 9/10 of our fights are when we are drunk and we don't even remember what caused the fight after 30 minutes, the normal outcome of this is talking it out until we feel better and we're done. Rarely we will dulve into a very nasty fight that we almost break up and I threaten kicking him out - maybe 3 times it has gotten this bad. I know the easy solution to this is stop drinking yada yada. We used to drink all the time and never had issues, so this is still a concern that we are working on

Problem #2:
He has bad ADD problems that make it feel like as if I am parenting him a lot, he's always on his phone even when we are talking. I have brought this up so many times it's exhausting, he has been working to get better about it but it's one of those things that is fundamentally problematic for me. Not only do I feel as though I have to be a parent watching out for him in more than a partner should kind of way, but he feels like he's barely even there often and I feel like a lot of decisions/choices are kind of left on me which makes me feel like I have 1/2 of a partner. This is a BIG problem because it directly effects his communication - which is the only way I know how to keep a relationship healthy is by being open and talking

Problem #3:
This is a little bit of a nit pick. He's obnoxious, a little biggoted, and has a really shitty sense of humor 8/10.
Con'd
>>
Moving in changes things, but nothing you are saying sounds too wild. Try just fucking for 2-3 hours every time you feel like fighting, works for me
>>
File: 1500539047442.jpg (84KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
1500539047442.jpg
84KB, 600x484px
8/10 times his jokes are so bad. Half of his humor is quite literally stuff taken from YouTube poops, garbled words, robotic noises shit like that. I come from 4chan, as does he, he loves /s4s/ and /pol/ but I grew the fuck up, le dank meme ISN'T a fucking humor style! It's one thing when he's with his friends, it can be quite funny honestly but a lot of the times it is fairly cringy and annoys me which causes a reaction later.

Problem #4:
He has terrible self awareness,vinferiority complex and anger issues. He's never really taken his anger out on me, it's always directed inward. I constantly have to be the one to bring up problems and find solutions for him because he will get angry at himself or he'll just say he is sorry and have no solution often. This is a big problem for me because I'm fairly self aware, if something happens in going to think about it, apologize and strategize to fix it with him. Again I feel as if I am being a parent which was almost my entire last relationship.

Conclusion:
I am deeply in love with him, within two years I have begun to consider a life with him. I take him and I very seriously, but I do have a realistic look at us and I do admit that I often contemplate splitting now that things have split over so much.
Hes gorgeous, he has a big penis, we do laugh together a lot, we can be annoying together, he makes me feel confident and sexy. Our sex life has some desirables left but I know we could work through it. Every problem we have he has been working on, he hears me out and respects me, he is trying his best for me but I feel so uncertain as the days go by.

I'm sorry no tl;dr, I can answer any questions if needed. I know this is a little vague in a way it's just hard to try and explain all of this. I just need some lite advice.
>>
File: he's fast.gif (405KB, 359x371px) Image search: [Google]
he's fast.gif
405KB, 359x371px
>>18676233
>Dank memes aren't a humor style
haha, fucking women, am I right? Dropped.
>>
>>18676240
Perhaps I should say it shouldn't be your main sense of humor even around normies.
>>
Nothing?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.