[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mysterious Classmate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: 1499911411639.jpg (6KB, 160x146px) Image search: [Google]
1499911411639.jpg
6KB, 160x146px
Hey /adv/ it's been a while.
Fem anon here, I recently met someone in an afternoon class at my college. We started talking and he claimed to be a Cornell graduate with a triple major while dodging the "how old are you?" question (he looked over 30 in a group of 20 year olds).

Fastforward a couple of days and I get a hold of his email, and because I'm a curious indv, I looked up accs that belonged to him to find private and deleted social media.

The next evening I get to talk to him and he says to work as a financial advisor (despite the fact he said he was into real state the first time we met) and to have always been a native from the town. I finally got him to say he is 38 yo after some budging.

Thing is, I wasn't convinced and went scavenging with his name and email. Turns out he graduated from another uni in Colorado and seems to be native from there. In addition he seems to be 4 years younger than he claims to be.

He is obv lying but I can't quite figure out why or how to get the real truth or more info. He is quite determined to woo me and I don't want to be found dead in a week.

Any help?
>>
>>18675882
He too old for you
>>
>>18675882
Well he's lying to you for a reason. Stop being a cunt and drop it, find somebody your age. He's either an insecure manchild or he thinks of you as of a pesky kid. Either way, stop right there.
>>
I'm 31 and I'm brutally honest with my classmates. That dude there may take you for a ride and dump your raped lifeless body in a ditch. Get out while you can.
>>
>>18676007

OP please do consider this seriously.
>>
>>18676007
>>18676026
I am seriously considering this. I went to a restaurant with him and he just says "I don't think I have change" while flashing 12+ 100 dollar bills. I think this might be human trafficking and since I was the youngest in the class he is going for me.
>>
>>18675882
Good on you for doing your research on a potential partner but dang dude that's fucking creepy of you.
>>
>>18676092
I have to agree on fault from my part but my spidey senses tingle if a 40 yo is going for an 18 yo.
>>
File: 300136.jpg (32KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
300136.jpg
32KB, 720x480px
>>18676058
>"I don't think I have change" while flashing 12+ 100 dollar bills.
Red flag.

That dude is the literal definition of a red flag.

>"how old are you?" question (he looked over 30 in a group of 20 year olds).
-no answer
red flag

>The next evening I get to talk to him and he says to work as a financial advisor (despite the fact he said he was into real state the first time we met)
- now that's a HUGE red flag

> I finally got him to say he is 38 yo after some budging.
>some budging.
Red flag.

>went scavenging with his name and email. Turns out he graduated from another uni in Colorado and seems to be native from there. Claims to be a local
Red flag.

>He is obv lying but I can't quite figure out why
Don't even attempt it, it's useless.

> He is quite determined to woo me
Red flag.

OP fuck it, lock your doors, close your windows, buy pic related and carry it around and don't contact the fucker ever again.
>>
>>18675882
he's a neet who still lives with his mom somehow and is lying to hide his shame
>>
>woman interested in an obvious serial rapist
christ you cunts are dumb smdh.
>>
>>18675882
This guy's sketchy. Don't drop your guard.
>>
>average /r9k/ autist

Just ignore him OP you'll be fine. Just make sure you always carry something sharp. And never leave him out of sight. This is your life now.
>>
File: 1412647516113.jpg (35KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1412647516113.jpg
35KB, 396x385px
You noisy cunt, the poor lad is just trying to start a new life. He is not trying to "woo" you, you are just part of the group he happens to have landed in so he talks to you. He is older and trying to study? So fucking what bitch, props to the man for pursuing an education despite being judgded for it by the shits in society like you.

Stop stalking him with all that digging through his email and stuff.
>>
>>18676127
this
>>
He's either a neet, a drug dealer, a human trafficker or a weird old dude that's breaking the [AGE]/2 +7 rule. Either way, you don't want anything to do with him.

The world is actually a really fucked up place. Human trafficking and date rape are both very real and happen a lot more than you would think compared to the media coverage vs. other tragedies. Be safe, OP.
>>
OP here. Thanks to everyone who is telling me to get the hell away from the guy. Unfortunately he is in a class with me that ends at 10pm and I don't drive so safety is a huge question.

Also he is trying to seduce me, not smooth at it either. Uses the lines of "thinking of you","let's make a group of two" and a lot of emojis
> most likely a neet like you guys are saying

He knows his shit in finances tho which he says was his major so idk.

Fucker asked to marry him and then pulled it off as a joke that night I found out his age.
>>
File: IMG_9930.png (147KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9930.png
147KB, 750x1334px
Op here again. Here's a sample of a piece of convo i had with him on the phone.
>>
Maybe he's a secret agent and can't reveal his true info

Stop ruining his mission OP ffs

Women, honestly
>>
>>18676954
>Someone is nice to me once

>OMG, guys, I have a stalker. Like, literally I swear I can't do anything because guys will follow me everywhere. I am such a precious entitled bitch. I'm like a celebrity guys! You won't believe how difficult life is being an instagram model like me!

Fuck off, fat cunt. No one is trying to woo you. Go back to taking selfies eatng ice cream and starbucks.
>>
>>18676954
I was unsure but now I am 100% sure. I'm your fucking classmate. Who are you?
>>
File: 717069162_preview_runbitch.jpg (101KB, 1039x719px) Image search: [Google]
717069162_preview_runbitch.jpg
101KB, 1039x719px
run.
>>
>>18677095
>doubt

Call me.
>>
>>18677111
I'm unsure about your identity still, but listen. Evan is not who you think he is. There is actually something creepy behind this. He is th
>>
>>18677118
You son of a bitch anon you made me shit bricks.
>>
>>18677095
if you really were him, you'd know who OP is. I mean, texts and all...
>>
>>18677118
no fucking way, is Evan the name it's going by now? I thought we'd seen the last of candlej
>>
>>18677331
Candlej? Elaborate anon.
>>
>>18676103
That's actually not that uncommon. young girls love older men and older men love younger girls. This makes perfect sense acutally next.
>>
File: 1461188371276.jpg (673KB, 2048x1368px) Image search: [Google]
1461188371276.jpg
673KB, 2048x1368px
>>18675882
>>18677305

Coincidence? I think not
>>
>>18677340
fuking newfaggot. go to back to rdt already.
can't believe this newfag not knowgin who candl
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.