[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I into social interaction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Chad.png (32KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Chad.png
32KB, 320x320px
How do you hold conversations and make friends with normies? I'm sick and tired of not having friends for the past 8 years, I want to talk to someone real and not just anonymous shitposters.
>>
I've started conversations with people who I thought were pretty "normal" and ended up talking about very obscure subjects. Sometimes people have hidden depths. Sometimes they don't, but you'll never find out if you don't try.

In any case it's good to start with more general subjects and see where it goes. Your ability to talk exclusively about hyper-obscure topics doesn't make you special or better than others.
>>
here are a list of things i know:
Its not what you say, its how you say it
male interactions are based upon talking down to each other in a playful way. Also, groups of males may pick on someone in particular as a joke.
get eye contact right
natural facial emotions are also important
laughter should be genuine
>>
Not to hijack but I need help making new friends. I'm fine with holding conversations and such but I can't for the life of me make new friends.

Just started community college this week and haven't talked to anyone so far, can't think of anything to say to new people to be friends with them.
>>
>>18675796

Please try the following things:

http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/

https://github.com/bibanon/bibanon/wiki/The-Return-of-the-Well-Cultured-Anonymous

Also:
B yourself
join clubs with interest of yours
find people who likes the same shit that you do
>>
File: IMG_2642.jpg (53KB, 499x604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2642.jpg
53KB, 499x604px
I used to be a social autist for at least 5-8 years but I just started college too so take full advantage of that. I saw some guy waiting for his bus outside the school so i just said "hey aren't u in my class?" And just like that u shake hands, introduce yourselves and make a friend. I was finally able to cure my autism after forcing myself in social situations and i challanged myself to talk to people so i worked in a call centre
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.