[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What in the world is on my face

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_20170831_142314.jpg (876KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170831_142314.jpg
876KB, 1920x2560px
Please help idk if it's a spider bite and I kept playing with it anyone knows best home remedies?
>>
>>18675609
Spider laid eggs in your face. Seek medical help.
>>
I wouldn't try home remedies unless you know for a fact what you're trying to remedy. For all you know it could be flesh eating bacteria. Get it checked out, dude.
>>
Go to a fucking dermatologist you retard.
>>
>>18675652
this. holy shit gross
>>
>>18675609
Go to a doctor ASAP.

That is going to scar, too.
>>
First try benadryl. Choose a day where you don't have to work the next day, take 2 LIQUID benadryl pils, and knock out. If the swelling goes down by the next day, this indicates that you got bit or are having a topical allergic reaction.

Second, you let this get way too big. Self medication won't cure this, as everyone else has said, go to the doctor. If you're poor, go to a clinic
>>
>>18675609
That's some uberaids you have about 3 megawatts to live
>>
Yes it looks so raw, you must go to a dermatologist or suffer the consequences. DONT PLAY WITH IT it'll only agitate it and make it bigger/more raw. Seriously. Maybe put neosporin and a band-aid on it up until you visit the doctor.
>>
Bite it open
>>
>>18675609
You are going to lose your cheek.
>>
File: webmd-logo-fb.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
webmd-logo-fb.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>>18675609
It's cancer.
>>
>>18675609
SEE A DOCTOR BITCH WHY THE FUCK YOU ASKING 4CHAN
>>
Looks like a STAPH infection. You need to see a Dr.
>>
Go see a doctor, now. Report back when you're done.
>>
BRUH WHY ARE YOU ASKING 4CHAN, GO SEE A DOCTOR NOW!
>>
>>18675609
You might have a worm inside your body and now it's trying to get out. Seek medical help!
>>
>>18675609
Pop it
>>
>>18675609
what the fuck man

symptoms?
does it itch?
>>
File: the fuck is that.jpg (138KB, 760x855px) Image search: [Google]
the fuck is that.jpg
138KB, 760x855px
>>18675609
Get some benadryl like that other guy said. And go see a doctor. Report back to us, Anon. You can type with half a face. I really wanna know what the fuck that is.
>>
Dr here, it looks like symptoms of niggeritis. Pretty sure its terminal and the only solution is to neck. Gg Tyrone.
>>
>>18675609

Go to a fucking doctor you mong
>>
Looks like a cyst or a staph infection. Get it checked out.
>>
>>18677923
Chug a bottle of bleach, Cletus.
>>
>>18678357
Lmao, nig got triggered

Niggers are dumb thugs and nigresses are loose, slutty annoying chimps.
>>
>>18678524
:^)
>>
>>18678612
Kek, go twerk your obese ass while chasing up your absent baby daddy for child support shaniqua
>>
>>18675609
Get your ass to a doctor ASAP, an allergic reaction that serious could make you collapse at any time.
>>
>>18678694
Pretty sad to be of a "superior" race and can't stop being this mad at other races for existing. What happened? A black person "stole" your job? Don't have the balls to tell a black person in real life what you think, Bubba?
>>
>>18679240
>the ape is getting this triggered

Why don't you go cry to daddy... Oh wait LMAO
>>
>>18679297
I'm not black but you're making us look bad with your sperging Anon. Go back to /pol/.

OP, report in if you still have a face.
>>
>>18675609
You gon die

I suggest decapitating yourself before it spreads
>>
>>18675609
Holy fuck
>>
Looks like a cyst fucked a staph and gave birth to mega AIDS.
>>
Man the racisim here lately is over the top. Eaven for 4chan, what is this pol?

Looks like impertigo. Im not a doctor. Look it up though, try not to itch it or it will spread. How ya get it? More details plz
>>
>>18679563
Guess it's /pol/ and the Trumptard brigade ramping up their efforts to be social shitspewers. They'll start shitposting about niggers for any weird unrelated reason. Wish the mods would do something about them but oh well.
>>
Yeah, this is a common thing. It's called "Being so dumb you don't realise you need a doctor".
>>
>>18675609
looks like infected pore or some sort of insect bite. Either way, looks bad. Go to a doctor if you can.
>>
So OP has died. RIP
>>
File: 1504025208393.jpg (9KB, 219x219px) Image search: [Google]
1504025208393.jpg
9KB, 219x219px
>>18679297
it's like someone has hurt you, anon
>>
>>18680989
Kys nigger whore
>>
>>18679563
white here,
getting tired that every thread ends with pol's shitposts
>>
>>18681852
>being this much of a cuck nigger lover

Yeah, keep sucking up to that ape you dumb fuck
Get some dignity cuck
>>
Look at all this attention this guy got, just cuz he's black. Black privilege.
>>
>>18682232
This
Fucking nigger bastard
>>
>>18675609
Looks like staph. Get a doctor.
>>
>>18682232
>attention
>half the posts calling him nigger
>privilege

Wow go get impaled by a horse cock
Why can't pol stay in their own shithole?
>>
>>18682232
Everybody is now calling some nigger nigger and having fun. And i am just here, sitting and masturbating alone.

>>18682744
T. Nigger?
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.