[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright guys, I had a speeding ticket given to me buy i had a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1503795551520.jpg (52KB, 626x531px) Image search: [Google]
1503795551520.jpg
52KB, 626x531px
Alright guys, I had a speeding ticket given to me buy i had a reason for speeding, I had diarrhea and I told the cop this and he didn't care. Anyways, he told me if I had to really go I couldve of gone in a bush, now I know thats illegal and I understand speeding is also illegal but it was an emergency situation, anyways what are the odds of the judge dismissing my ticket?
>>
Gotta prove you had diarrhea
>>
>>18675530
None. If you've never gotten a ticket before, go to court, apologize, and the judge will most likely give you PBJ and you'll have to pay court costs. Unless the cop screwed something up, or doesn't bother showing up for the court date, outright dismissal isn't going to happen.
>>
>>18675573
The cop told me I couldve pooped in a bush, isn't that indecent exposure? amd yes I'll try that. it's kind of embarrassing I almost shit myself in front of the guy.
>>
As someone who has IBS and is terrified of getting pulled over for speeding, if I feel like I can't make it I'll pull over and take out my plastic bag and toilet paper I always keep in the car. I also always keep a change of pants and underwear. Too bad my current car doesn't have leather seats that are easy to clean
>>
>>18675601
I didnt have any of those things, I dont have ibs but i feel you
>>
Let's look at this from the law's point of view: they enforce a speed limit under the assumption that you're endangering others and yourself by speeding. By that logic you're probably endangering people less by shitting your pants than by speeding, not to mention by stopping and shitting in the woods.

Of course I'm playing devil's advocate here as traffic laws are mostly flagrant bullshit anyway. Good luck beating this.
>>
High chance the cop won't even show up for court. So you should and get it dropped.
>>
Dude its your fault ...you put in danger other ppl by speeding, you should have stoped at some gas station or caffe and shat there, or even shit in bushes , wipe off with socks , tshirt and underware, you can wash those later anyway.Happened to me in middle of city, i parked car and rushed in some building basement.. not proud of that though.
>>
>>18675530
Having to take a shit isn't an emergency situation
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.