[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First Job:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Hello /ADV/. I have recently gained a part-time job in food industry. I still go to school and I want make money to pay for school. I have only work for a week. However, in the past two days I was quickly sent home early. Is this bad? Am I gonna fired?
>>
>>18675498
>Is this bad? Am I gonna fired?

We are not your boss. Also, we weren't there, so we don't know what happened. Do you think they have a reason to fire you?
>>
>>18675504
Not sure. I'm kinda slow with the register and taking peoples orders. Haven't familiarized myself with the interface.

I also do cleaning. But I have a lot of downtime where I'm not sure what to do so I start cleaning the windows and doors.
>>
>>18675498
Why would they fire you?
>>
>>18675518

Then don't worry. If that's all that happened, then just give it some time.
>>
>>18675553
cuz i'm too slow? And not good asset? I dunno, that's just what my dad told me. He says that if you got sent home early it meaning that they dont need you. You're on your way out.
>>
>>18675568
Or, maybe they didn't feel like putting up with a busy-ass day and schooling your ass around at the same time. More time tomorrow to teach the new kid. Damn OP come on.
>>
File: mommy figure 3.jpg (72KB, 960x1763px) Image search: [Google]
mommy figure 3.jpg
72KB, 960x1763px
>>18675568
If they fired you, they would have to bother again with finding somebody new and training him all over again.

Stop thinking nonsense and go fap or something.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.