[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I leave 4chan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

I have been here since 2010 and feel like this place is too negative. I want this level of positive and fun discussion with people that are not anonymous but it is hard to find online friends with similar enough interests that don't annoy me and waste my time. And there is too much immature shitposting to the point where I feel sad after trying to entertain myself here that it also feels like a waste of time that it distracts from my drawing practice. But I don't know how to stop coming here when it is the best place for interests discussions and game/movie/art/etc news and funny moments of the internet. Every time I make honest posts and try to get positive discussion going it has the opposite effect and attracts negativity and shitposting.

I do like seeing vidya/film happenings and new pop culture movie discussions as well as discussing my interests on the other boards but I don't want to waste 95% of the non-happenings and Trump discussion here.

How do I just stop posting and browsing entirely and only browse /trash/ for when I need it?
>>
File: YOURE HERE F O R E V E R.png (51KB, 273x200px) Image search: [Google]
YOURE HERE F O R E V E R.png
51KB, 273x200px
>>
Welcome to hotel California, OP.
>>
I've been here since 2006 lad. I've tried many times to leave. You're here forever.
>>
File: how to be happy.png (103KB, 540x396px) Image search: [Google]
how to be happy.png
103KB, 540x396px
>>18675463
You are here because you have nothing better to do. Solve your life, get a job, gf, kids, marry, car, house, hobbies, vacation, sport, book, movie, whatever you want. Once you will have better stuff to do, you wont be here anymore.

What do you want from your life?
>>
>>18675463
you dont
enjoy
>>
Find another chan. You'll get your fix in, but the ppl will be much less retarded. Most other Chan's move much slower too, so you have no excuse to constantly refresh for new threads and can go do real things instead.
>>
File: IMG_1140.jpg (40KB, 541x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1140.jpg
40KB, 541x540px
>>18675492
Same her faggot.
'06 the year I unknowingly ruined my life
>>
>>18675575
What if one of the things that makes you happy is being young? How do you stay happy growing older?
>>
File: 1504209046818.jpg (256KB, 695x900px) Image search: [Google]
1504209046818.jpg
256KB, 695x900px
>>18676055
You clearly don't get it.

Being young doesn't make you happy, it's a choice.
>>
>>18675463

Been here since 2004 when I learned about this place from TOTSE. You never leave.

>tfw only left TOTSE because it shut down
>>
>>18675483
>>18675463
Fpbp

>How do I leave 4chan?
You don't.
>>
>>18675575
You know it would be pretty fucking pathetic if all of those 4chan posts you keep attaching to your posts were actually your own.
>>
As Chris Hansen says, "You are free to go at any time."
>>
>>18676145
>"You are free to go at any time."

But you won't. Your soul is bound to this website. You can't exist without it.
>>
File: who is the slave.jpg (86KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
who is the slave.jpg
86KB, 640x640px
>>18676139
I am just collecting wisdom i see on various boards. That one was /v/.

Or do you imply it isnt true?
>>
>>18675463
>feel like this place is too negative.

No, you're just becoming a prickly old man.

>discussion with people that are not anonymous

For what reason ? I mean, you can always find some gay local site where divorced mothers gossip about which vegetable is the healthiest but come on, you won't sink that low, would you ?

>I don't know how to stop coming here
nobody knows. If you try to leave, you'll come back. There is no escape.

>Every time I make honest posts and try to get positive discussion going it has the opposite effect and attracts negativity and shitposting.
Then you have clearly made a mistake. One which you didn't learn your lesson from.

Actually, do consider searching for some gay local site. Ask one of those people that you call "friends", even though they are too retarded to be ones.
>>
>>18675463
how to browse 4chan non toxically:

avoid /b/, /r9k/ and /pol/
>>
>>18675463
Easy, go to /s4s/ it works for me :3
>>
>>18675463
I don't have an answer for you, just here to say all internet hangouts consist of 90% losers of some shape or another.
Me personally, I've just given up online interactions. For me it was hard at first, but then easy enough after like a week. Now I only come here when I need to ask the people of the chan for help with something (I currently don't have any IRL friends to ask)
thing is I still get occasionally distracted from the initial reason I opened a 4chan tab, just like right now as I'm typing this post.
>>
>>18676324
And yet, here you are...
>>
This thread is exactly why I want to leave this place. I dont like you people. You are all shitposters and negative morons.
>>
>>18677838
You can't leave anon, this website is a CIA mind prison. Your existence belongs to 4chan now
>>
>>18675463
>only browse /trash/ for when I need it?

Why would you want to browse /trash/?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.