[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

really stuck :(

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 32356236236anoo1_1280.jpg (19KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
32356236236anoo1_1280.jpg
19KB, 640x640px
I'm trying to make a 2d animation but i really suck at creating stories. Want to have something about a robot on a space ship without humans...

Sadly can't think of anything good that has a beginning, middle and end. Looking for something serious, creepy or even horrifying in tone.

To any geniuses out there, PLS HALP!!!!
>>
>>18675358

if there is no human condition explored in the story, then there is no connection with the reader unless you can just make a suspenseful story of circumstance.

but not only is that hard to do, its not engaging.
>>
>>18675371
i guess you're right
>>
Post example of animation
>>
maybe the robot should exhibit human like behaviors?
>>
>>18675381

do the robots have human qualities of some kind?
>>
>>18675396
Maybe, i don't know. It just has to make sense i guess, i'd have to justify it scientifically or practically.
>>
>robot is tending to humans in hypersleep
>there is one qt3.14 in a pod that he has a crush on
>there are no mirrors on the ship so the robot is not self aware that it is a robot (it can only see its humanoid hands, but the rest of it is clearly robotic)
>it fantasizes about the life it will share with the qt
>makes an elaborate display for the qt to see when it wakes up and the robot will profess its love
>it catches its reflection in some shiny material
>becomes aware that it's just a machine and it is bound to the ship
>the robot has to cope with the fact that it will have to spend the next 1,000 years looking on at the qt that it will ever be able to love
>post credit roll shows the qt waking up and looking happily in the direction of the robot but then runs and hugs her husband and kid that we're also in hypersleep
>>
>>18675428
Sounds like a cross between Soma and Passengers. Very cool.
>>
>>18675442
Hmm I'll have to check those out. I was just basing it on the fact that sometimes the thing you love isn't meant to love you back and you have to learn to deal with that and play with the hand you're dealt.
>>
ask on /tv/, they have screenwriting threads there sometime
>>
>>18675499
I'll give it a go, thx
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.