[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can i get gf to have sex with me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

She's a virgin, we often sleep together when i stay over to her house but i'm not brave enough to do anything besides kissing and groping her because i fear she might freak out. Also i need to point out that she's too innocent and never has sexual thoughts, the type who has never seen a dick in her life..
pic not related
>>
How old are you and how long have you been dating? Are you a virgin as well?
>>
>>18675295
>i'm not brave enough to do anything
get some balls then
>that she's too innocent and never has sexual thoughts
lmfao you actually believe that?
>>
>>18675295

Just ask her what she thinks, mate.
>>
>>18675301
I'm 20 and she's 19, i'm a virgin too but i've gotten very close to sex once with my ex (i just put the tip in)
>>18675306
whenever i mention even something slightly sexual, even if it's just a joke, she gets awkward and changes the subject. so i can't just ask her ''can we fugg pls?''
>>
I'm sleeping with a """""""virgin""""""" that lets me finger her, eat her out, cum in her mouth and tie her up/spank her. After a crtain point there's no such thing as a "pure" woman, just like there's no such thing as a pure guy. We're human and slaves to the chemicals in our brains.

Man up and reach into her pants after you have been making out with her. I'm sure you'll be greeted by something wet.
>>
>>18675301
also i forgot to say we've been dating for 2 months but we're very close already. also she's very obsessed with me, when i can't go over to her place she wants me to leave my phone on in a call wihout hanging up, that way she feels like i'm with her and shit
>>
>>18675322
>reach into her pants after you have been making out with her
i've tried doing that but she usually just goes to sleep very fast and i can't manage to do anything. I only grab her ass sometimes when we make out but that's it, tried to touch her boobs under her shirt but she was like ''hehe no i'm too tickly stop'' kek
>>
I would say just try to bring it up in a serious and responsible manner (although maybe wait a bit longer than two months)

asking if or when she would feel comfortable making or not making the relationship sexual and saying that you'll respect her choice regardless of what she says

she might not want to have sex for a long time, rather than trying to convince her try to bring up in a serious but reasonable way how she actually feels about the subject
>>
>>18675295

You sleep together and she lets you grope her? Who is the one being naive here, Anon?
>>
>>18675318
>so i can't just ask her ''can we fugg pls?''

You can ask her what's going on with her, though. What she thinks about sex and shit. I mean, you are dating, right? If you two can't even talk about sex, you are not ready (as a couple) to have it either.
>>
>>18675341
I've asked her why does she always get uncomfortable when i bring up sex and she said she's just not used to it, so i guess you're right. But i still find it weird that she acts like someone who never ever thinks about sex, especially for her age. I also asked her if she's asexual and she said no.
>>
>>18675331
Yeah dog, this sounds like it's all on you. Get her too involved to sleep, don't do some weird tickle touch on her tits, rub them.rub her crotch on the outside of her pants. Press your boner into her and dry hump. She's obviously interested in you and she will let you get sexual with her. You just have to guide her there.

Tl;dr quit being a pussy.
>>
>>18675344
>But i still find it weird that she acts like someone who never ever thinks about sex, especially for her age.

That's not the problem. Forget how she should or shouldn't behave. Focus on what actually happens, not on what "should happen", ok?

Talk to her. Talk to her. Talk to her. Explain to her why it's important for you to have sex. Ask her what she needs to begin thinking about sex. Open communication.

And if you don't like what you hear (because she wants to wait too much or some other shit) don't try to change her mind. Admit you are just not on the same page, and be an adult. Ok?
>>
>>18675350

If a girl goes to sleep with your hand on her pants, then she doesn't want to have sex but also doesn't feel comfortable rejecting you. Groping harder is not the solution, mate.
>>
>>18675357
Everything OP has posted so far suggests he's just spilling sphagetti everywhere and dropping the ball.
>>
>>18675350
>>18675353
thanks a lot for the adivce! also another issue i have: my ex was a virgin as well so it was very hard to convince her to have sex because she kept saying it hurt her too much. that's why i also think my current gf would get freaked out, i fear that after a little pain she'd just start crying and never let me do it again. it really feels like i'm dating a child so it's highly possible.
>>
>>18675360

Dude, you have your hand in her pants. Even if you are the biggest sperglord, she can see what you are trying to do.

Also, she ignores him, but stay in the relationship. She is happy like this, she is not a sexually frustrated woman waiting for him to finally push the right buttons. They need to talk, because they just have different expectations.
>>
>>18675362
Get her aroused enough first and work your way up to your penis by fingering her. Make her feel comfortable and like the other anon said, keep communication open the whole time. Take it slow, it might take a few nights to wro, your way up to it. DESU I'd eat her out or try other external stimulation before going PIV right off the bat. Give her the experience of you making her orgasm and then move onto PIV from there.
>>
>>18675376
5 bucks says OP is backing off without even fully trying.
I agree communication is paramount, but I guarantee you if OP was more in charge of the situation he would have had sex by now.
>>
>>18675362

Oral, fingering, outercourse (rubbing yourself on her, but not penetrating) are all sex moves that shouldn't hurt. You can start with those.

Also, good foreplay is just a nice thing to do. And if she still hurts, lube.
>>
allright thanks again, i'll try my best.
I'm just worried that she'd lose this perfect image that she has of me and start seeing me as a pervert who thinks about sex 24/7. but i'll try to talk it out with her without sounding like a freak
>>
>>18675385
>but I guarantee you if OP was more in charge of the situation he would have had sex by now.

Or he would get pushed off the bed and accused of being a rapist. They are teens, dude. Last thing you need is to push him too hard. He can overreact, she can overreact, it can be a whole mess.

If she doesn't even talk about sex. If she turns him down when he grabs her tits. If she pretends to be asleep instead of saying "no" when he fingers her, then she clearly is not very mature either. OP should take it slow for now.
>>
>>18675397
you're absolutely right, with my first gf i was super bold and didn't give two fucks about grabbing her everywhere and asking her about sex but like you said, she ovvereacted and got mad and disgusted with me. that's why i'm being so cautios with this one.
>>
>>18675397
I'm actually starting to turn the corner and agree with you after seeing this post >>18675395

OP, sex is normal and I think you need to sort your expectations and views of sexuality out first, then sir down and have a conversation. Don't let her brush it off change the subject -- ALTHOUGH I have a feeling you're blaming it on her as an out because you really don't want to talk about it. Be mature about it, but if you're making out with her and bed and groping her, she has to be at least somewhat interested in you.
If she's saving it for marriage though, drop it and wait unless you want a stage 5 clinger.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.