[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the heck do I find an 'alright tier' job.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: jcpscum.png (22KB, 1024x515px) Image search: [Google]
jcpscum.png
22KB, 1024x515px
I'm more multi-skilled and harder working than my friends (not boasting) but they seem to find these jobs that always lead to something better. When ever I ask how they find interesting well paying jobs they just shrug and palm the question off.

they do things that have taken them to other countries or earn them huge commissions. one friend literally came to the pub the other night and told me he got a job with a high end estate agent letting out properties. He's never done a course in it or anything.

I'm 27 done three two year college courses in pursuit of better prospects while working full time hours but I'm still not able to find anything that beats my supermarket job.

Guys how the hell do shallow dumb assholes get it so easy? no online job sites have these jobs advertised and the job center is a joke.
>>
I don't know where you're from but in the states, online job sites are posting triple figure salary jobs. You just have to have 50 years experience in the field for them to even take a glance at your application.
>>
Sounds like your friends know people. Not sure why they omit you from knowing. Either they are jerks or you are.
>>
>learn to do personal income taxes
>get certified
>get hired at corporate tax firm (h&r block)
>cheat poor people out of 100 dollars for a return that can be in in under 10 minutes for free
>profit
>>
>>18675459
my mom got fucked over by one of those people after winning a lawsuit and now owes the IRS like 60,000. she tried to appeal it but they said it doesn't matter if you hired someone to do the taxes because it's still her responsibility.
>>
>>18675269

They are human beings with as much life experience as you, only different. The time you spent mastering multiple skills they spent building contacts and learning about opportunities and how to seize them. As they say its not what you know its who you know.

Also they palm it off because they probably fell into it simply by being proactive. There is no actual answer or steps. Its a culmination of many activities and experiences that lead to a single point

>how do shallow dumbasses....

Heres a thought. Maybe they aren't shallow dumbasses?

Maybe you have made a criteria to define a shallow dumbass that always puts you on top and your world view is off?

Maybe calling other people shallow dumbasses for having success when youve only had failure makes you a shallow dumbass?

I dont know you. I cant say. But i will tell you if thats the attitude you have and the condescension you put on other people and rule out any hard work or endeavour and struggle on their part as a means to their success because they didnt so exactly as you did, im going to guess with much confidence your attitude is your fault.

Look up chemosignals. People can literally smell arrogance and bitterness.
>>
OP are you me??

seriously, 28 year old britfag, done two college courses and studying with the open uni.. mates who didnt pass HS in sales jobs earning 30K.
>>
Here's the secret: look for a company that's desperate, maybe even on the brink of bankrupcy, those companies have heavy personal rotation and will hire anyone, even without prior experience, if you manage to stay at least 6 months then you can already put that in your CV as experience, you might even like and say you have an entire year of experience.

Depending on what happens with your first job you might stay there or jump to a more stable company once you can write in your CV that you have experience.

Main mistake first time workers do is expecting to land a good job from the get go, that's stupid as fuck, if you're GM in a MMORPG guild which player would you take? The guy who just leveld his first character to 100 or the guy who have a level 100 of each class? Works the same the other way around, you don't go looking for raid guilds with your first character, you join a casual guild first and when you know your way around the game you jump to a raid guild if you so desire so.

Also fuck your redditspacing, I've been writing like this for over ten years.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.