[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No one believes me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Im a guy and ive tried telling those close to me i got raped 2 weekends ago by another guy. We met on craigslist because i was selling a ferret cage. Nobody believes me. I never lie. I've never given them any reason to think it wasnt real. I had bites on my neck from it and got "isnt that the shit you're into? Lol"

Why is this shit? Im puzzled as to why these guys trust me in so many ways, but when rape happens, its bullshit? It hurt and it's fucking with my head. I just want to talk to so.eone who believes me.
>>
>>18675190

Your friends are assholes. Have you gone to the cops yet? Do whatever you can to help them find the son of a bitch.
>>
That's fucked dude. So sorry you have to go through this. People don't really think that male rape happens, and since your story is pretty out there (not that I don't believe it but damn what a random thing) your friends just must not think it's possible. But that's fucked up of them.

Do you think you'd be able to see a therapist?
>>
>>18675190
And you were meeting this guy in craiglist for?
>>
>>18675221
Nvm didn't read, still fucking sleepy
>>
>>18675221
>because i was selling a ferret cage

>>18675190
They're assholes.
Go to the cops and maybe see a therapist, too.
>>
>>18675190

if you are anywhere in the western world (which i assum because of craigslist)...

then unless you are just not a quality human being yourself, I highly doubt you're surrounded by NOBODY who would believe you enough to tell you to goto the cops.

I don't care if you're a guy or if you're even gay. This screams of bait. Even shitty people I know don't mess around with rape
>>
>>18675190
this is shitty bait dude.
why did you not go to the police right after it happened? why are you telling your friends and family before you tell the police?
>>
Ok, I've been wringing my hands trying to figure out how I should tell the cops. I was so fucking pissed after it happened I went home and showered, especially since he came in me and threatened that he would infect me. So i know that's crucial evidence that i washed away.

I'm so embarrassed and frustrated at people not taking this seriously. I will tell the police but I'm sure they wont give much of a damn either.
>>
>>18675447
I thought my friends would maybe understand. That being said, i havent made very close friends since i moved here. I only tried to tell 2 of them. The others are like work friends...
>>
File: 14811088605510.jpg (39KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
14811088605510.jpg
39KB, 540x960px
>raped selling ferret cage.
>>
>>18675190
why werent you carrying a gun, anon?
>>
Rape is a really difficult subject for people, especially for guys. People prefer not to believe it because saying "OK I believe you, you were raped" means now they have to do the emotional labor of consoling you, helping you take action against the rapist, and everything else.

Basically, rape is an "inconvenience", and everyone else would be better off if you just let it go.

The only people who will probably care are your family, and they're the ones you should go to.

At least, this shows you the kind of friends you have.
>>
>>18675190
nature made males disposable and people don't care about male issues. this is why female teachers can rape young boys and get child support from them.

http://www.businessinsider.com/male-statutory-rape-victim-nick-olivas-must-pay-child-support-2014-9
>>
At this point, can the police even do anything? There's no evidence of what he did. I was yelling at him to stop, and because it was an apartment I yelled for help. It didnt do shit. and he made me shut up. So no witnessess either. And i showered really good right when i got home. My bruises and marks are gone.

I want a therapist. I just wanted to get this out of my thoughts and feel some sort of support I guess. I don't know how to handle it.
>>
>>18675668
because he doesn't know that guns prevent all tragedy and that blowing this guy's head off would have been legal and solved the situation

>>18675705
the police can do something. it's up to you whether or not you want to pursue it.

you should probably talk to the police, instead of fucking 4chan.

your friends don't believe you because of complicated psychological reasons. basically human beings are shit. you'd be better off with money and pets, maybe the occasional person to chat with. don't let anyone close except the most precious and harmless people.
>>
>>18675729
>>18675705
and see a qualified therapist if you have post traumatic stress
>>
>>18675729
I just feel like telling police will be useless. Not to mention I'm very embarrassed.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.