[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am about to sperg. What do robots. >go to work >female

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1504138317462.png (58KB, 1916x868px) Image search: [Google]
1504138317462.png
58KB, 1916x868px
I am about to sperg. What do robots.
>go to work
>female coworker takes my laptop charger
>apparently the client accidentally took her charger, she takes mine, tells me the client took mine
>this implies I will have to chase the client and our IT guy
>she is lying
>everyone agrees with her

I look bad whatever I do. Also I hate when Stacy tries to fuck me. The IT guy says he can give me a temporal charger.
>>
>>>/r9k/ is that way.
>>
I'd appreciate any advice before I start sperging and punching a femle in the face.
>>
>>18675176

Want to be taken seriously? Don't use meme words like "Stacy".

A coworker was shitty to you, and sadly it seems like you can't turn the tide on this one. Sorry, that sucks. Now focus on getting a new charger.
>>
>>18675195
Epic female response.

What you do is tell that bitch to give you you your charger back
>>
>>18675240

A tad late for that if more people are involved.
>>
>>18675176
you could steal her charger and say you bought it with your own money to avoid the hassle of dealing with IT/chasing the real thief.

Of course you'll need to be sneaky and take the charger home with you every day so she doesn't steal it again.
>>
>>18675176
>this implies I will have to chase the client and our IT guy

Wrong. It implies SHE will have to do that. Tell her to fucking do it
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.