[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to escalate things with shy and very prim and proper boy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

How to escalate things with shy and very prim and proper boy?

>we are online friends
>from other countries
>my goal is to bf
>but I'm not good at charming boys
>>
>>18675049
short answer: slowly.glacial.
The way to charm boys is to imagine that they're dim, yet charming puppies. You never let them know that they're not the brightest pixel on the 4k display, because who tells puppies that they're dumb?
Be his friend for a while and you will naturally get closer. Once you're close enough and an opportunity presents itself, take it. Remember: you're adopting a puppy, not hunting an antelope; patience is the name of the game.
>>
>>18675058
as a boy I would find this endearing if didn't realize the strategy and simultaneously endearing and degrading if I did

my 2c
>>
>>18675065
Why thank you.
>>
>>18675049
Im a pretty shy guy so I think I can help. First and most important is that you guys are friends first which seems the case. Shy people like to have a good rapport built before they feel really comfortable with someone. I'd continue to build that friendship and when the opportunity arises I'd just ask if he'd ever thought of you as something more than friends. Depending on his response you can kind of talk about becoming gf/bf.
>>
>>18675058
>>18675122
Thank you for your input. I want to get closer to him because we have been friends for over a year and things are just very friendly but nothing else. I want to maybe speed up things a bit
>>
>>18675208
If you've been friends for over a year just say you have romantic feelings for him. He's either felt the same way or he hasn't, and you'll get an answer.
>>
>>18676023
If he is a shy person this will not work well
>>
>>18675049
Send him pics of your day to day life
>>
>>18676344
how is this going to seduce him???
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.