[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanon here. My question is, what do men want?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 18

File: 1498182042801.jpg (119KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498182042801.jpg
119KB, 960x960px
Femanon here. My question is, what do men want?
>>
I would like a 200gram sirloin, medium rare.
>>
Sex.
>>
Either "Nothing" or "I don't know"

source: my ex boyfriends
>>
To become women.
>>
A lot of things; there are several billion of us
>>
A person with motherly qualities that you can fuck also.
>>
>>18674983
What do you mean like in life ? In love ? In some other way ?
>>
Depends on the man you dummy

Most randoms will want a chill person who won't get bored of sexuals

Emotional guys just go for whoever makes them feel emotional (every girl who pays attention to them)

Some guys need to feel like their partner is an equal on some sort of intellectual or skill level, which is sometimes hard to find

But many people, guys or girls, are fucking idiots that will find the stupidest reasons to end a relationship, regardless of how good it is/isn't
>>
We're all individuals who desire different things. These three are mine though I imagine that these apply across at least half.

sex
interesting/tolerable company
for you not to fucking cheat on me
>>
File: 1503865056409.jpg (28KB, 956x809px) Image search: [Google]
1503865056409.jpg
28KB, 956x809px
this
>>
Man here. I want financial stability, I want adventure and I want time to myself.
>>
Blowjobs, warm meals and loyalty.
>>
>>18675000
>>18675003
>>18675013
>>18675040
all of these
>>
mutual trust, respect and understanding
>>
>>18674983
Loyalty, cuddles, full frontal nerdity.

In that order of priorities. I personally just want to snuggle up to someone I can trust, and then make her happy with tickets to the next star wars or giant robot fight.
>>
>>18674983
1. purpose 2. a person to share it with ((you))
>>
>>18674983
Every man is searching for his dream woman, someone he can truly relate to as a fellow human being with big tits.
>>
>>18674983
you
>>
>>18674983

Does it matter?

It's about what you want...
>>
>white
>not a hambeast
>not brainwashed by jews into being a race traitor
>>
>>18675162
Yes!
>>
BBC
>>
a good girl, not an evil bitch corrupted by family, media, girlfriends and ex bfs
>>
Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
>>
>>18675030
this + "i love you with all my heart and i dont give a fuck about chad"

and i would probably be much happier than i am rn
>>
File: YAc1qlA_d.jpg (36KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
YAc1qlA_d.jpg
36KB, 396x385px
No materialistic princesses

Not raising someone else's kid

Financial stability

Faithfulness

Affection

Sex

Someone to put me in my place when I'm wrong

To grow old with

Everything else is manageable.
>>
>>18674983
A loyal nice girl that understands men can't read minds, not yet anyways.
>>
A good mother for their children. What women look for in a man is already pretty well known; security being the most important. What men want is a good mother for their children. Before having children someone who was caring, self-sacrificing, not selfish would show this.

Trust. Men share their feelings much less, so revealing themselves to someone is a much bigger deal. When that trust is broken it is very painful.

A companion. A relationship or marriage should only make both members lives better, not worse. No man wants to feel like the relationship is on the line based on his financial, sexual or any performance. You are both teaming up to conquer what life throws at you, not forming an alliance of convenience. That just adds more competition if he has to battle his wife on things along with life.
>>
Someone I can learn from. Alternately someone that can learn from me. Ideally we would both benefit.

Someone that acts as a muse would be nice too. If they were a source of inspiration I would procrastinate a lot less. That seems like a fantasy though, I don't expect that any woman can provide me with that.
>>
A woman who does whatever they want without complaining and lets them do whatever they want
>>
A girl with personality and hobbies so I don't have to talk about myself all the time.
>>
I've worked hard to get myself into a spot where I can be financially stable, and i just want to share it all with someone who has done the same
>>
>>18674983
shut the fuck up
>>
>>18674983
Every man wants a loyal woman, but we all learn quite quickly that women aren't capable of the love that we have for them.
>>
>>18674983

A full stomachs, empty balls, and cuddles.
>>
File: 93b.jpg (36KB, 250x232px) Image search: [Google]
93b.jpg
36KB, 250x232px
>>18675030
>>
>>18674983

depends on the guy, elaborate
>>
>>18674983

women want to be treated like men and men want to be treated like women
>>
>>18674983

From most want to least want:
>spooning - 10/10
>someone to speak to - 10/10
>sex - 9/10
>someone to cook for me - 7/10
>>
>>18675425
>A full stomachs, empty balls
My grandma always told me that.
>>
>>18675002
This.
OP, be more specific about your questions.
>>
>>18674983
respect, attraction, compatibility
also full stomach, empty balls, clean house, etc
>>
In my experience guys want to lock a woman down by proving themselves to be really awesome (interesting, funny, talented, exceptional in some way) so you've got to play along with their need to be a hero in your eyes so they can feel awesome. Then once they are done you've got to accept them basically giving up and getting really boring and whiny and bitchy as the relationship goes on. If you aren't ok with this or you dare to point out that previously the way they acted seemed like that, an act, you get accused of not understanding love or somehow being unreasonable or unfair because you turned on 'the real them' after they showed you their vulnerable side. So basically pander to the male ego a lot because it is really fragile and don't ever question that and pay attention, listen and look interested when they tell you what you should be attracted to, how wrong you are for any thoughts or feelings otherwise, how you vagina works and what you should and shouldn't enjoy and why your level of arousal (too much or too little) is always wrong. It would be horrible if it wasn't actually quite easy to manipulate, but it is a shame if you actually want something genuine, like most of the time instead of one interaction in 50.
>>
>>18675179
Sweet dreams are made of these.. Who am I to disagree?
>>
In my experience women are fat and boring and put in no effort at all and you have to just pick one and accept that she'll cheat and only married you for your money.
>>
>>18675343
This is also a thing.
>>
>>18675964
>So basically pander to the male ego a lot because it is really fragile

At this point genders seem almost meaningless, if everyone needs their ego pandered to then there is virtually no difference
>>
>>18675964
Sounds like you've met only assholes... Sure, some of this may be true about many guys, but all of it? That sounds like an asshole, and not the standard guy.
>>
>>18675991
>Sounds like you've met only assholes

Cmon dude save the white knighting for rebbt
>>
File: Clown.jpg (21KB, 384x397px) Image search: [Google]
Clown.jpg
21KB, 384x397px
>>18675995
No white knighting or M'Ladying here, bra... Just pointing out my opinion about this shit. Standard model of a guy isn't that dickish, but standard model of a Chad or Asshole might be. Do you disagree?
>>
>>18676027
>Standard model of a guy isn't that dickish,

What is the standard model of a guy to you?
>>
>>18674983
>what do men want?

kek

>implying that every man in the world is the same creature who wants the same things
>>
>>18674983
I'd like to have enough money to stop working and pretending to give a shit.
>>
>>18674983

Obviously I can only speak for myself, but I want somebody who I can be intimate with but who also lets me have time for my own stuff and friends, while I do that same for her. I think that's a big part, not being subsumed into eachother.

Loyalty is a big one. I'll be loyal to her, and she'll be loyal to me.

Those are really the two big ones. I believe I could have a good relationship with different types of women given those two are fulfilled.

Anything else sounds nitpicky.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (36KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
36KB, 1280x720px
>>18676045
Not sure I can properly answer that, but... I think a part of it is being another human being who has needs and desires. Who may be selfish sometimes as all/most humans can be, but not to the extent of being someone who is trying to dominate or manipulate the majority of aspects of their significant others life and the way that other lives...

When it gets to the point of being overly controlling, be it from a woman or a man, then that person just comes off as a selfish dick, and not the standard/regular model of a person.
>>
>>18674983
>what do men want?
a woman that is not retarded, not overly emotional, knows how to argue and is able to think rationally (and does so) and is not triggered by anything.

so basically a man.
>>
>>18676077
Kek
>>
>>18676077

or a robot
>>
>>18674983
Blowjob twice a week during a work day after we come home, sex on Sunday after church, and hot food on the table after who we come home. Other then that, treat us like men and not your feminist punching bad. Men can't hit women so its unfair to make us want too. At least that's what a tradiotnal guy wants, I don't know I've been married for 6 years and have a child relationship above is pretty much what I got, wife is happy I'm happy don't see anything wrong with it.
>>
>>18674983
Someone who isn't trying to get with other guys/fucking my friend

That would be a very welcome start
>>
File: 1391048026455.gif (882KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1391048026455.gif
882KB, 480x270px
Seems like they all want to be able to freely wander around having man adventures while fucking whoever they choose while having a loyal working woman at home happy to give him endless blowjobs, make enough money for him to spend on anything he wants and serve him hand and foot until they get bored and go out to do man things again.

t. wisely knowing men ain't shit

tl;dr they want to whore around with whores while having a slave at home to clean up their messes
>>
File: 1490052238490.jpg (204KB, 700x933px) Image search: [Google]
1490052238490.jpg
204KB, 700x933px
a girl with nice feet and beautifully painted townails
>>
it depends on the person, you cant measure living breathing people like that with abstract terms, you need to actually interact with them to see if you are compatible

smell helps a lot, believe it, try smelling a man who isn't wearing deodorant, their natural smell can give you a pointer on their compatibility, that's why women have a better sense of smell than men
>>
>>18674983
we each want different things, but the secret that retarded females have not yet been able to uncover is WE TELL YOU EXACTLY WHAT WE WANT AND YOU DON'T BELIEVE US
>>
>>18675991
>Sounds like you've met only assholes

lmao, and so the whiteknighting begins. are you one of the good guys too? smdh
>>
>>18675964
>Daddy Issues
Ouch
>>
>>18675964
Why would your boyfriend tell you what to be attracted to unless he is a cuck you dumb bitch? Unless he's telling you to be attracted to himself, which I'd assume you already are if you are dating him.
>>
>>18675964
Men like this enjoy pulling the wool over women's eyes by pretending to be better than they really are. Then when he gets tired of pretending, he avoids taking responsibility for his lies by putting the pressure on the woman to accept his "real self". If she does, he has a sucker to manipulate. If she doesn't, he calls her shallow for not putting up with his lies.

Oh yeah I've been with one of these. Said he was justified in lying because I never would have dated him if he was honest. Said I was breaking up with him because I was shallow. Honestly, I was just creeped out at the amount of lies he told for no good reason.

An honest man would be refreshing. Last time I dated an honest guy, it was great because he was an awkward, shy, depressed nerd but knowing that from the start helped because I liked him and knew how to deal with it from the start. Then his male friends told him to stop being such a good guy and start lying to women and well, he's now twice divorced. Woop.

We would have a lot less issues in the world if men knew how to take no for an answer and go with women who are okay with what they really wanted. Men teach other men to disregard what women want and then they wonder why they can't understand them. I wish men would realize that we aren't the enemy that needs to be mistrusted all the time. Women live to support men and be protected by them in return. Most women don't need a man to pretend he's fuckin Super Chad. She just needs a compatible man to live in tandem with. But they want to fuck everything up by trying prove their manliness by treating us like the enemy. Oh well
>>
File: Nevah Evah.jpg (70KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
Nevah Evah.jpg
70KB, 330x319px
>>18676740
It's like female autism
>>
>>18676740
Replace the genders and this would literally describe the behavior of most female sluts.

It's almost like selfish people want to lead hedonistic lives and experience no consequences for it regardless of gender.
>>
>>18674983
A nice/kind skinny, blonde girl with nice tits.

>>18676740
You forgot to tip your feminazi glasses.
>>
>>18676829
literally this.

Not to be arrogant, but I model professionally for several high end brands, and consider myself very attractive. My significant other is 32, 5"5, and has a beer belly. But he's honest about all his flaws, and actually listens to what I have to say, isn't an asshole, and cares about me/appreciates me. When we have arguments, they are calm and not charged with insults. I am incredibly happy.

Meanwhile, I get hit on by guys who are so obviously putting on airs/trying to impress me with bullshit, and its just incredibly bland and unappealing
>>
>>18676833
>>18676846
>Men: We just want to fuck and be men and have a loyal woman at home.
>Male audience: That's right!
>Woman: Men just want to fuck and be men and have a loyal woman at home.
>Male audience: How dare you say that about us!

I didn't lie.

>>18676840
Women don't do this on the scale that men would. Some women do this and will go through it like a phase. Like during their teens or college years and then settle down. Practically every man will try to live in this manner and continue to attempt to live in this manner as long as he can get away with it. He will get married and then bitch about not having enough freedom to be single and fuck a lot of women. Men of this generation have no sense of responsibility.
>>
>>18674983
Loyalty. Unscrupulous honesty. Someone I can leave to their own devices without having to worry about em cheating on me. Presents themselves honestly and doesn't turn into someone else when you're not in the room.
>>
>>18676847
>>Meanwhile, I get hit on by guys who are so obviously putting on airs/trying to impress me with bullshit, and its just incredibly bland and unappealing

Exactly. Tell a guy to be honest and he thinks you're setting him up for a trap. But then they'll have their moments when they complain that they can't be vulnerable or themselves like they didn't set up that air of mistrust from the start.
>>
>>18676859
Yes, women having a "slut" phase in their 20s until their attractiveness begins to diminish and then expecting to be taken care of by a subservient man with decent money for the rest of their lives is exactly what I mean. Women live in that manner (being a slut), as long as they can get away with it (until they're not as physically desirable and the biological clock starts ticking fast). Women also bitch about missing their days of sleeping with lots of hot guys before tying themselves down to Mr. Moneybanks. Most women will cheat when they can "get away with it" too, because most people are garbage and slaves to their insticts in general.
>>
I want to be loved even if I didn't touch another female for 3 years, even if I have a shitty job, even if I have been a neet for 8 years in my 20s. Show some hearth.
>>
>>18676881
See now you're just being a contrarian because men got BTFO. Instead of providing counter examples you decide to make up fictional whores to justify the terrible parts of the nature of men.

Most women these days retain their attractiveness into their 30s. Some have a "slut" phase, of course. Most just date around until they find a guy they can settle down with. And it hardly ever has to do with money. The job market favors women these days so are financially independent and are making more than the men they're dating. So no, hardly any woman is marrying for money these days because men aren't making enough of it.

Also, no woman gets married and brags around about being a former slut. But nice story bruh
>>
>>18676877
>"Tell a guy to be honest and he thinks you're setting him up for a trap"

you should ask why that is instead of being a bitch

probably because a lot of women lose respect when their guys tell them about their feelings
>>
>>18676923

This is why women hate hookers.

They steal their power.
>>
>>18676859
Feminazi, if you had a penis, you'd understand.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (114KB, 981x685px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
114KB, 981x685px
>>18676881
Pretty cool how you think men being poorer, less accomplished, less educated than women means she is marrying him "for money". Nice outdated delusions too bruh
>>
>>18676928
Maybe some of us do ask and get misogynist vitriol spat back at us like we personally kicked him in the nuts when he was 5 and then told that they don't want to fix it but instead we are to deal with their hatred like it's our job instead of the job of a therapist.

While women are usually supporters there is a line where a professional is needed and misogyny is it.

>>18676932
I guess this is why men hate handsome "Chads" and White Knights. Takes away your leverage once a woman realizes there's something better, huh.
>>
>>18676937

you are delusional. For you it is all a game, because you can still get pregnant and marry an idiot who feeds you.

We are gonna make it else we are gonna die. For us shit is real.
>>
>>18676978

White Knights and Chads are cucking each other from the dawn of time.

And we respect them because we can aim for their greatness. You women can only feel envy, we can feel awe too.
>>
Boys want

Boy want me
>>
File: 1492693890509.jpg (72KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1492693890509.jpg
72KB, 500x500px
>>18676981
>For men it is all a game, because you can still get her pregnant and marry an idiot who feeds you.

Once again, applying those male analogies to fit your hatelogic. Nice.

You are going on delusional 1950s logic. Women of today are financially independent and have higher salaries than men on average. They're not falling back on men to support them. It's the other way around. They don't even want to do that anymore. So most women end up having the work their ass off or end up back with their parents.

Someone above said men want to be women and it's quite true today. A lot of career oriented women are living with men who don't have steady jobs and want to lean on women to take care of them and their responsibilities. A lot of men are looking to move in with women because they're more financially stable. But men want to pretend they're the breadwinners and cash in on their head of household rights like being absolved of housework and childcare and getting meals made for them after their woman has come home from a long day at work.

So come on, while you're acting as if you have all the trouble in the world because you bear the solemn duty of being a man, in reality you're most likely still living with your parents and earning autismbux while hoping some nice girl will swoop in and save you from yourself by letting you into her home and life.

>>18676992
>yfw you're just trying to get in the last word

But whatever, I'm done with you lot considering this thread is nothing else but a man circlejerk where you all pretend to be the unfortunate victims of the evil matriarchy for not giving you all the things you want but don't deserve.
>>
>>18674983
PUSSAY & DICK SUK
>>
To be understood
>>
>>18677092

I do not identify with a single word of yours. I'm not selling my ass to a woman to take care of me financially. I'd rather be dead on the streets. And I'm even pretty good in housekeeping, so the speech about the lazy fatass on the couch doesn't apply to me.

I don't pretend to breadwin a fuck! I stated that men see work not as a way to empower themselves (that is secondary), but more of a necessity to survive. Simple as that.

Also I never stated we have all the troubles in the world, and wouldn't be something to be proud if it were true. But it seems to me that you're getting cocky becouse you have a career and troubles. I repeat: it is not a fucking game, or an exciting roleplay, it is about surviving.

calm down, sweetie
>>
>>18674983
- A teetotal/straight edge girl to share my sober values with
- Before I lost my faith in it, someone to play BDSM games with
- Someone with a barren womb, who would allow me to pump some seed into her just for fun and relaxation, for stress relief
- Someone who would really like it, when I suck her nipples
- Someone with a white pixie-cut hair and a toned body, and a taste for jeans, leather jackets, fingerless leather gloves, metal music and movies
- Basically, just someone who's fun to pass time with

And guess what? She doesn't exist.
>>
>>18677125
>I'm a special snowflake while all of you are the same!

Yeah, this is going nowhere. You obviously just want to have an ego jerk about being a man while disregarding the pure fact that women don't need to date or marry men for money because they too have to be financially independent out of pure necessity. But yeah, go ahead and enjoy your circlejerk and delusions that all women are horrible because they don't like you.
>>
>>18677158

>you're not agreeing with me, so you must be lonely for sure and nobody loves you, my tastes are the universal standards and God is a female. Well God is THE female, that is: me.

let's not talk about YOU. Let's talk about another woman.

>be me, male
>lose the job
>go on the streets
>you are hungry as fuck, you are gonna die
>ask for a lady to take care of you
>she laugh at your face
>dejavu.jpg

>be Samantha, 7/10
>lose your job
>go on the streets
>you are hungry, you are gonna die
>ask a men to take care of you
>he agrees
>wtfitssosimple.jpg

You see? Of course it won't happen in real life but it is a chance. Try catching the differences.

Also you're not horrible. You are amazing and I need you. But stop being so harsch on us.
>>
>>18674983
A nice virgin girl to hold hands and go on dates with.

>inb4 I'm a child
>>
>>18677147
because you a fat greasy skyrim, tinkie worshipper
>>
>>18677092
What he's saying is not that women aren't successful, but that even if they fail a man will take care of them. A woman who's been pretty much unsuccessful can still lock down a more successful man and rely on his income. The reverse is not true. A guy who isn't a success is disgusting to women, as your post clearly shows.
>>
File: strawman.jpg (64KB, 550x446px) Image search: [Google]
strawman.jpg
64KB, 550x446px
>>18676859
>>
Someone who I can talk to, have sex with, won't cheat on me, and whose relation will be a net boon to the both of us.

dunno why you're asking 4chan though (the guys here are the not the guys you want).
>>
File: 1498850849963.jpg (204KB, 900x973px) Image search: [Google]
1498850849963.jpg
204KB, 900x973px
>>18675030
>tfw you will never find this
>>
>>18675964
Men believe the only way you'll be interested in them romantically is if they are better than you.
>>
>>18677330
really it's all just strawman from

OP asked what men want and they answered not much else to say.
>>
Someone who is smart and fun to talk to

Who shares at least a few of my interests

Who loves talking to me the same way I love talking to them

Who is loyal

Thats all, they don't even need to be that attractive. If a women fits all those qualities they'll be sexy to me no matter how they actually look. I know that sounds cheesy as hell but I really do mean it.
>>
>>18677501
Not really, it's more because women only date up, but never down.
>>
>>18674983
Just have a fun mind that makes me smile, that's all I want, fuck all other bullshit.
>>
I just want fucking Crispy Taco Lays chips again, goddamn it.

Is such a simple request so fucking hard to grant? Why is fritolay, and to an extent pepsico, so fucking bipolar on snack and drink flavors? One day, you'd think they'd last for at least a year, but the next month or two, the flavor you absolutely loved is fucking gone forever into the abyss.
>>
File: 1492718331014.png (91KB, 500x543px) Image search: [Google]
1492718331014.png
91KB, 500x543px
>>18674983
Oh christ, this is the same problem as the other threads. We need context.

Men want things.
Men also want stuff.
Lots of different kinds of men want lots of different kinds of things and stuff.
Or just a few things and/or some stuff.

We need to know what kind of men you're talking about. I can't even begin to cover all of what every kind of man wants, and I doubt many others here could either.

In most places on Earth, it's a world of individuals. Different people want different things.
>>
>>18674983
Rationality
>>
>>18676859
>man cheats on woman
>omg he's scum!
>woman cheats on man
>that guy just wants her to be his slave!
>>
>>18677572
Tio Carlito's flavored corn chips were the shit, and nary a year later, then they were gone like donkey kong. I feel you.
>>
>>18677578
>Bullshit the post
Find me one woman who genuinely believes what you just typed. (3rd wave feminists don't count)
And the funny thing about your post is most of the time when the man cheats other men will try to defend the cheater by saying bullshit like "men aren't built for monogamy" or "its the womyns fault because she wasn't sexy enough" and my personal favorite, "Muh male instincts"
>>
Respect in general. Most elements that are in a good relationship boil down so mutual respect. I'd say if you're looking for love, be upfront, if he says no, respect his answer .
>>
What do you look for in a man?

that answer will pretty much be what men look for in a woman.
>>
>>18677611
>"men aren't built for monogamy" or "its the womyns fault because she wasn't sexy enough" and my personal favorite, "Muh male instincts"

non-4chan society usually doesn't believe those excuses though. Whereas you outright posted "loyalty = serving hand and foot"
>>
>>18677578
>man cheats on woman
>It's literally wired in men's DNA to search for younger pussy, should've seen this coming roastie
>woman cheats on man
>WTF I HATE WOMEN NOW. ALL WOMYN R WHORES, WIMENS WITES WAS A MISTAKE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>18677633
??? I'm not that anon though?
>>
>>18677633
>non-4chan society usually doesn't believe those excuses though.
Explain MGTOW
>>
>>18677635
>>18677611
Reverse /r9k/
>>
>>18677645
I count stromfront as "4chan society" so I'm counting that as well
>>
>>18674983
A girl who is loyal and who will enjoy sex as much as I

Not being a feminist is nice as well
>>
>>18675162
You sound a neckbeard with issues
>>
>>18675964
who hurt you?
>>
>>18676978
>Maybe some of us do ask and get misogynist vitriol spat back at us like we personally kicked him in the nuts when he was 5 and then told that they don't want to fix it but instead we are to deal with their hatred like it's our job instead of the job of a therapist.
The losing respect thing is very real and it's not only because of women.
>>
>>18677585
Oh yeah, I remembered buying those from the dollar store. They were pretty fucking great with my Tiki Punch soda.
Shame, all they have are just watery tasting tortilla chips here. I was wondering where the fuck they went after a while.

But I'm glad to see I'm not the only one suffering from flavor withdrawals. I know that sounds narcissistic, but it helps me cope with the losses I've felt.
>>
File: 1498667406667.jpg (163KB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [Google]
1498667406667.jpg
163KB, 2048x1366px
>>18675964
>tfw i am the guy like this

What do I do?
>>
File: 8355831.png (407KB, 551x709px) Image search: [Google]
8355831.png
407KB, 551x709px
>>18674983
I want to be happy
>>
File: 9c28fbd7d6600745a6a516b6f1ad4201.png (888KB, 750x1060px) Image search: [Google]
9c28fbd7d6600745a6a516b6f1ad4201.png
888KB, 750x1060px
>>18674983
Anime.
>>
Someone nice thats not a complete idiot and laughs at my jokes while sharing a few beliefs as me.
>>
File: qJk6RACr.png (529KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
qJk6RACr.png
529KB, 1440x1080px
>>18675030
Everyday it hurts a little more
>>
>>18675964
Sounds too real desu
I wish I could rant that good about women but I'm not that good with words
>>
The women writing in here are the scum of the human beings

see >>18676978

>Maybe some of us do ask and get misogynist vitriol spat back at us like we personally kicked him in the nuts when he was 5 and then told that they don't want to fix it but instead we are to deal with their hatred like it's our job instead of the job of a therapist.

>While women are usually supporters there is a line where a professional is needed and misogyny is it.

This is an arrogant whore who speak like she hasn't any kind of issues. But everyone has and life sooner or later will beat her up as well. At least I hope so, I hope that life is fair.

>>18677501

Is a nice girl, indeed.
>>
>>18674983
Femanons
>>
>>18675964
this is probably accurate

but the only thing I KNOW i want is a girl that's not fat
>>
>>18674983

Men arent a hive mind. The answer is different for every one.

Why does no one understand this anymore about anyone?
>>
>>18674983
Men just want to be equal to women standards, there is a reason why there's a "ask the opposite gender" thread open.
>>
>>18674983
>What do 3.5 billion people want?
You gotta be a bit more specific.
>>
>>18677092
while it's refreshing to see stuff like this on here
>Women of today are financially independent and have higher salaries than men on average. They're not falling back on men to support them. It's the other way around. They don't even want to do that anymore
either give stats and sources or you are completely full of shit
maybe this is true in some yuropoor shithole???
>>
>>18674983
They want to taste your pussy
>>
>>18674983
Blowjob and breakfast in the morning once a month at least.
>>
>>18678074
Irony.
>>
>>18678134
>thread was posted yesterday
>OP probably long gone by now
>still feel the need to post
Spotted the beta orbiter
>>
>>18675196
And yet when you tell the guy how you feel he either says you are trying to manipulate him or tells you your opinion and so on is retarded.

Personal experience
>>
>>18678272
Stop dating insecure dudes, it's not rocket science.
>>
Tbh... I don't know what I want in a woman.

I guess in summary someone who improves herself constantly, and will help me to improve myself constantly. And sex.

If there is no sex, you are only friends.

Im 30, and not actively chasing any until I know what it is that I want.
>>
>>18675380
This is false. I've had at least two women love me way more than I loved them.
>>
>>18677635
Haha men whine all the time about women being whores and they spend all their time lusting after "slags".

Also, if a woman won't sleep with them she's a whore because she won't give it to them but she slept with some other guy.
If she sleeps with them she's a whore because she gave it to them.
You literally cannot reason with male logic in this.
>>
>>18677659
lmao
the same can be applied to any ethnicity

>I want someone my race
>body for making children
>not promiscuous (aka stable relationship)

our world has gone to shit since these are considered now "wild delusions"

you fucking faggot ass bitch boy
>>
>>18675964
Men and women often say the real you not only have no chance but shouldn't have a chance (because you are actually a horrible person and how dare you expect people to be attracted to your true self)

So you hide your shit, it will make your relationship short lived when they find out but at least you had a relationship.
>>
All men are different. Some of the shit I hear on 4chan is so fucking cringy. But whatever.

What I'm personally looking for is a partner in crime - a girl with friends, a social life, and a job, that likes going and seeing the world, whether that's travel on a weekend, a new restaurant, or just hanging with friends, I want to make sure we're not those people who just sit at home and watch Netflix and occasionally roll over to fuck. I also want her to have her own life so we don't have to be up in each other's grill all the time. My biggest worry is that when I find a girl like this, once we get married, she'll turn all of this off and start proclaiming we need to "act like adults." I watched this shit happen to a ton of my friends.

And being attractive would be nice.

What I don't want is any of this motherly bullshit. I don't want to come home to a dinner she's prepared (I mean every once in a while we can cook together or whatever, I just mean I don't need a nightly supper), I don't need "cuddles," and I don't need her to worry about me unless I ask for help.

It was already said early on, but too many dudes want a mommy they can fuck.
>>
A girl with a nice butt who doesn't fuck black guys.
>>
>>18674997
he was just avoiding saying not you, you ugly slag
>>
>>18674983
anything but feminists
>>
>>18674983
this is a stupid question because all people are at least different enough that they're going to expect and request different things

very misguided question. I don't expect you'll learn anything from this except a bunch of people's entitled and inconsistent self-reports.
>>
>>18674983
>intimacy
>companionship
>pussy
>not be a negative influence on my life
That's pretty much it.
>>
>>18674983
A beer and to see something naked
>>
>>18675030
kek
I wonder what it feels like to have someone who feels that way about you.
Though let's be honest, it's not really great if the girl who "likes you for who you are" is coincidentally not someone you find attractive.
>>
>>18674983
I'm pretty solitary, so if I can find a girl who has a car and values 'me time' then dope.
>>
>>18678935
This was me a few weeks ago. I fucked around and strung her along a little too much. It just feels good to have someone like you. It's a shame she valued her appearance so little, nice girl.
>>
>>18675040

Basically this. Also don't try to talk politics with me. In fact, sometimes silence in general is golden
>>
>>18675953
> grandma

Wat
>>
>>18675162
>>/pol/
>>
>>18674983
I'd like to use you as a cum dumpster and for you to cease to exist afterwords
>>
Who cares what men want. Find a man who wants you, don't cater yourself and turn yourself into a lie just to please somebody else.
>>
>>18678961
When my cousin complained about the fact that she couldn't keep a man around, she yelled at her "You should be like [me], she keeps [husband] balls empty and his stomach full." She was always kinda outspoken about this kind of shit. Really love her.
>>
Be like their mother, + fuckable.
>>
>>18675030
My ex told me this (well like, not love).

I miss her, guys.
Thread posts: 166
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.