[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i made another sitcom situation...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: beachbabe.jpg (63KB, 610x872px) Image search: [Google]
beachbabe.jpg
63KB, 610x872px
>be on beach
>see girl who looks like pic related
>ohfugginheck
>make a move
>shes also out with her friend
>similar size but not as well shaped
>first girl goes away for a bit
>hit it off with the friend
>now both of them are interest

>but now the friend is TOO interest
>buys a hotel room on the spot for next week
>i agree because i am a horny idiot
>we kiss

>now i cant stop thinking about girl one

Is there anyway to ctrl-z this situation and date girl 1?

Im ok with being honest, but if it will ruin my chances id rather not.
>>
Please help me anonymous. Your'e my only hope!
>>
>>18674847
>help anons, you're my only hope!

You have failed in epic proportions right there.
>>
>>18674883
aw comeon dude. directly quoting starwars is SJW tier autism
>>
>>18674847
Just say "bump" and hope no one notices there is only one poster
>>
>>18674837
Yeah you ruined your chances with 1st girl when u had something already with her friend. Bro codex
>>
>>18674837
You're being indecisive. There're two ways to look at this
1. A bird in hand is worth two in the bush.
2. If you're absolutely sure that this isn't a case of 'the traffic is always faster in the other lane', come clean.

In the latter case you'll either antagonize them both, strain their friendship, or stop yourself from making a mistake. Or any combination of the three.

TL;DR grow a pair and make a damn decision.
>>
>>18674896
>>18674895
these are my initial feelings.

was kinda hoping for a simple ten step plan thats guarranteed to get me into bed with both of them, and for them to make me pancakes in the morning.

step ur game up anons call this advice?
>>
luck bestowed me an avenue to cancel the date with the friend. should i cancel first then ask girl one out? or the other way around?
>>
>>18674905
this is the last piece in the puzzle anons.
im thinking it will look better to cuck her friend for her.
if i fuck her friend then try it with her i will look too thirsty.
>>
>>18674926
If you try to fuck them both you won't look thirsty you'll look like an ass, which virtually guarantees that you end up with neither.
>>
>>18674933
yeah bretty much.
i wish it wasnt true that im a thirsty bitch
>>
File: 1501936922323.png (45KB, 1274x827px) Image search: [Google]
1501936922323.png
45KB, 1274x827px
can you imagine getting a double titwank from the big bamzukis though? mmmmmmmmm
>>
>>18674837
Call both of them to meet you at night, and then proceed to tell them that you want a threesome. (because that's why you made this thread in the 1st place, right?)
That way, you'll manage to get rid of both of them at the same time! Wonderful, isn't it?
>>
>>18674952
the threeway is not the objective, just a nice thing to fondle my balls while thinking about.>>18674942
pic related (im not braxillian tho)
>>
>>18674837
>just walks up to a girl on the beach and hits it off
Man, fucking normies.
>>
>>18674971
im saving the white race you mongoloid normie
>>
>>18674837
>Is there anyway to ctrl-z this situation and date girl 1?
Probably not, but if there is, it's going to involve a lot of alcohol
>>
File: 1487784075520.jpg (126KB, 768x899px) Image search: [Google]
1487784075520.jpg
126KB, 768x899px
any closing remarks before i get on with this shitshow?
>>
>>18675302
Good luck dude lmao, that' all I can say
>>
>>18675302
gib stories when you get back.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.