[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cuckquean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: cheating-men.jpg (13KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
cheating-men.jpg
13KB, 300x200px
My girlfriend has zero libido and is okay with me fucking other girls as long as it doesn't get too emotional, she even finds it kind of arousing.

The thing is, how to find girls that are willing to be with a guy that is already in a relationship ?

I tried Tinder but am having poor results, when I match with a girl, once I tell her about the situation she wants out. The thing is I don't want to be dishonest.

What do ?
>>
Just dont tell and dont forget lying to a woman is called flirting
>>
Look for women already in a relationship that swing. Get tested often and have fun.
>>
>>18674718
I'm considering it at that point but would prefer not to.

>>18674719
I've looked into that, the thing is that most people do that as a couple and are looking for other couples or girls, I guess there are too many thirsty men out there.
>>
>>18674714
>is okay with me fucking other girls

until you actually start doing it
>>
>>18674796
Well, I already have one time, and honestly I think she was more excited than me. I wasn't very confident honestly because I anticipated a big backslash from the GF but nope, I think she's turning into a plain cuckquean.

But the occasion arised from pure luck and it has been months now.
Also I am more interested in a durable relationship with a real FWB, although I am okay with ONS.
>>
>>18674714
Why would you waste your time with somebody who has 0 libido? Cut the middle man, find new gf, sleep with her and then bin your damaged gf.

It is clear she was molested / raped / other type of damaged goods.
>>
>>18674988
Well, because I actually love her and although she is damaged good (it's true) she is the most wonderful person I have come across so far and I am not going to dump her for sex alone.
>>
File: anti suicide gf.png (11KB, 401x402px) Image search: [Google]
anti suicide gf.png
11KB, 401x402px
>>18675108
>I actually love her
Well, let me consult my crystal ball then. You will keep having one night stands for a while, then you will meet some girl which will be ok with you and she will become your mistress. Then you will keep having sex just with her. And before you will realize it, you will fall with love with her too.

And then you will leave your original gf anyway, probably experiencibg huge drama, fighting, divorce and putting your children to huge mental issues latet in life. Does this sounds appealling? Sex is designed to make you bond with your partner and lets be honest: getting new girl inside your bed every night is troublesome at best, so sooner or later you will find just one.

Dont say i didnt warn you. If you truly love her, you will bith go to psycholog and break her mental issues regarding sex.
>>
>>18675143
>Divorce with a gf
>>
File: IMG_20170628_130650.jpg (20KB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170628_130650.jpg
20KB, 480x336px
You obviously don't truly love her if you're trying to cuck her. Be a man and either be faithful or dump her bro. Also, the two of you need counseling.
>>
>>18675143
Okay so first of all, we aren't married, don't intend to be, don't intend to have kids either.
She is seeing a therapist and psychiatrist for her mental issues, sex related and others and we already had some counseling as a couple to establish that the sex issue wasn't related to our relationship.

>>18675166
At that point she is basically the one pushing me to cuck her, how is that unfaithful ?
I would much prefer to just have sex with her, because I want to and because it would be a hell of a lot more convenient.
She is aware of the fact that I am not sexually satisfied and wants me to be.
For fuck sake, she is the one managing my Tinder profile.

Also, I don't see why you people think this is so crazy of an idea and will automatically end in hell. A bunch of people swing and are just fine.
I know the risks but I'm willing to take them, you guys are acting like I never gave a thought to all of this.
>>
File: dont date broken people.png (138KB, 540x488px) Image search: [Google]
dont date broken people.png
138KB, 540x488px
>>18675225
>dont intend to be married
>dont want kids either
Then why do you even bother? Isnt all of this too much struggle for basically nothing in return?

>she is the one managing my Tinder
As i see it, she has some deep mental problems and it is just question of time until it will all blow to your face.
>>
don't listen to the betas ITT op, all women are turned on by a guy who sleeps with many women. it means he is in demand, that is why she gets turned on because its validating her being with you

so let her hook u up with girls, wrap it up and have fun
>>
>>18674714
we are moving into a disturbing future
>>
>>18674714
>zero libido

check the sex hormone levels of girlfriend
>>
>>18675660
Not really
>>
>>18674714
>The thing is, how to find girls that are willing to be with a guy that is already in a relationship ?

You pretend you can't do it cause your girlfriend would get mad and the women will come running

THe second you start asking women if they're into it they'll prob ignore you
>>
I just wanted to chime in and say that I don't think there's anything wrong with what you're doing and good luck with getting laid.
That's great that you guys have been through couples counseling and whatnot.

You might want to see if there's a polyamorous community in your area.
>>
Join a swingers club, you get tested and don't have to beat around the bush
>>
Worth a try, have her check her hormonal balance.
If it's fucked up and she gets it fixed, it could improve her libido a lot
>>
>>18675225

This whole thing is going to backfire on you sooner or later.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.