[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who am I to live?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (28KB, 437x501px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 437x501px
I fucked up. I cheated on my girlfriend. She caught me redhanded. I loved her...but was it truly love? God I'm such a fucking mess at the moment. I'm here readying up the knife, hoping it was something longer like those sepukku blades so that I die with dignity, but the kitchen knife will do. Why did I do this? Was it because I was too naive to actually survive a relationship or am I too retarded to even start one? I hope I roommate doesnt catch me ending my life.
>>
>>18674384
I almost cheated on my boyfriend once. I realized that cheating on them wouldn't make me happy it would just ruin the perfect relationship I have with him. You just need to work on your impulses. Or should have sooner. It's too late now. You fucked up. Hard. Also, did she break up with you? maybe you can salvage the mess you made.
>>
File: image.png (491KB, 584x476px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
491KB, 584x476px
>>18674411
she already broke up with me. I've already sharpened the knife. It is razor sharp. My hormones destroyed who I was. I never deserve to breath this oxygen.
>>
>>18674416

>I never deserve to breath this oxygen.

Calm the fuck down man. Biologically, this makes sense. Human males are made to impregnate as much women in their life as possible but somewhere along the line this very basic biological need was considered unethical.

Don't fall for a trap.
>>
>>18674411
So you would cheat if the conditions were right and made you happy? What about his happiness?
>>
>>18674438
That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying the temporary satisfaction isn't worth it.
>>18674416
Sorry dude. Don't kill yourself. It's not the end of the world. If she truly was the ONE though I understand. Just take antidepressants for the rest of your life to drown the pain.
>>
File: image.png (783KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
783KB, 1500x1500px
>>18674452
my doctor told me to never take more than one everyday. I want to drink another pill..I just this pain to be over..but I dont want to go against a doctor's medication
>Pill is Serenata
>>
>>18674461
I'm sorry anon. I can't relate but I had a really bad day too. Be happy you don't have medical problems like me I guess. :)
>>
This post is either a bait or OP has been fucked in the ear badly.

>>18674384
>I'm here readying up the knife, hoping it was something longer like those sepukku blades so that I die with dignity

Kek

>dignity

No such thing as dignity makes any sense at all, it's a failure of society. If, for example, there was a battle and side A was losing, then what can they do ? Continue fighting and die like fucking morons, but with "dignity" or fall back and be of use somewhere else ? Possibly help win another battle ?

That being said, OP's situation is natural selection at its finest. Removing one wrong failure from the human genome, reducing the risk of brainlets in the future.
>>
File: image.png (63KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
63KB, 657x527px
>>18674466
>/adv/
thanks for the advice mate. I'll jusy rest my 110 brainlet over here
god you think im fucking around? Be on my shoes then, see how it fuking feels
>>
>>18674470
>how it fuking feels

It's not supposed to feel like this in the first place.
>>
File: 1501453209125.gif (232KB, 399x291px) Image search: [Google]
1501453209125.gif
232KB, 399x291px
Ive never been in a relationship in my life and in 26
>>
>>18674426
Human males are made to be in monogamous partnerships to promote the best survival and outcomes of their offspring. Somewhere along the line this very basic biological need was hijacked by polygamist manwhores and cuntsluts who lack basic self control.
>>
>>18674557
Men would care for multiple.offspring from.many women, it's called a tribe idiot
>>
>>18674825
That's a lie considering many species that produce offspring end up partners for life. If we were meant to simply fuck around, women wouldn't give birth to one child on average every nine months, and that single mothers would be the norm.
>>
>>18674416
>>18674384
I hope you're dead you filthy Cheater
>>
>>18674946
Single mothers are the norm now, also before the rise of cities and society that we know (in a basic form) a tribe would take care of all the children, not just Thier own. Monogamy is simply a result of society putting property as a concept at value.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.